PDA

View Full Version : headlight problem

bigbad400
03-09-2009, 10:19 AM
well the problem is i have none, i had one that was good, one bad. i baught new ultra blue lights, put em in real quick and i still had one, same side. si i figured that dead side has a corroded ground or broken wire, well today i went out and had no lights at all, none of my handle switches work for the lights but starter button and kill switch works. what makes the lights not work on these. is there a common thing to look for? or am i just on my own with a frustrating wire problem?

MtnEX
03-09-2009, 11:32 PM
To tell you the truth, I think the most common issue is just a lousy connection at the bulb.

The best thing to do is get where you can mess with the connection, then turn the lights on and "fiddle" with it a little. I bet it will light right up if the bulb is good.

That's my problem every time... either the connection or the bulb. I love the look and the output of the lights though.

bigbad400
03-10-2009, 02:57 PM
thanks ill look into that. it could be my handleswitch to, im gonna clean it all up. and re wrap the wires in new tubing. got it laying around so might as well use it.