PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Polaris Predator 500

browng31
03-09-2009, 10:12 AM
Here it is, I don't ride much anymore and it has absolutely nothing wrong with it, so I'm gonna sell it! Asking price is 3200 with both sets of beadlocks(8" in pic, 9" w/ITP GNCCs), all mods and extras have less than 3 hrs of actual ride time.
PRO WHEEL CO. pro pegs
YOSHIMURA full system carbon fiber
RATH RACING graphics, grab bar, case saver, and the extra front bumper is Rath
DG National front bumper
K&N drop in Filter
KENDA klaw MX front and rear, PC black rims, stock wheels with 22" all-traks, stock front wheels with 1 ITP GNCC(the other tire isn't good) and 9" beadlocks with GNCC's

The plastic is trimmed up but not useless for woods riding, I have replaced the one way bearing, the cases have been split and the tranny was inspected, no signs of wear, new valves and JE piston, everything else is in good shape, the A-arms and Swingarm are painted with bedliner, holding up very well. Be assured everything has been greased and tightened, and I have replaced bearings most of the way around, the bike is in sound shape and looks great, a part-out is not an option, but I can sell without the beadlocks for less, don't be shy to throw out an offer or a trade, thanks a lot guys.

browng31
03-09-2009, 10:13 AM

browng31
03-09-2009, 10:23 AM