PDA

View Full Version : quick question....help ASAP

dangitsbrandon
03-08-2009, 05:15 PM
i found a lonestar axle on ebay for a good price and the auction is ending in 3 hours...the guy doesnt know much about it but he said the total length of it is 37 3/4" and thats without spacers or anything. im buying some +2 a arms and im looking for an axle to meet about the same width as the front. is this axle too much or not enough? i dont have access to a measuring tape at the moment to measure my stock axle.

matt14c
03-08-2009, 05:31 PM
You absolutely positively dont want that axle if its the one from alldesignatv. No j/k I was just watching the same axle thats why I say that. That is exactly what you need. You will need the spacers though and on LSR's site there less than $30. I have my eye on another one though so good luck bidding.

dangitsbrandon
03-08-2009, 05:35 PM
haha . well could you link me to the spacers?

matt14c
03-08-2009, 05:52 PM
http://www.lsracing.com/replacement-hardware-parts.htm

If you go down to the axcalibur racing axle parts you will see. You will need two 24 spline spacer (one for each side) and not sure if the stock locknuts will work then the clips you will need but they would be alot cheaper at lowes or any other hardware store.
May want to call or ask C&D on here also he may be able to get them for you and may be a little cheaper and answer the question on the locknuts. Either way still a good deal on that axle. Good luck

dangitsbrandon
03-08-2009, 05:56 PM
you've been a great help and so far the only. help thanks man

jcs003
03-08-2009, 06:59 PM
if you buy it you could also get it straightened. LSR says when they are straightened they do not lose any strength.

billyboy93
03-08-2009, 07:03 PM
i have a lsr axel it has 4 spacers 2 on each side