PDA

View Full Version : how about that 338!!!

dehner47
03-07-2009, 08:17 PM
first he gets the fastest qualifier. then he goes on to leads for 16 or 17 laps and finishes 2nd. not bad for a punk who parties and isn't going to do jack in the supercross class :devil:

eastside 400
03-07-2009, 08:18 PM
i hope your joking right, obviously he isnt partying all the time and he is taking this seriously, i mean he held on for 16 laps and his lap times werent bad until the end. he is obviously training pretty damn hard since he hasnt been racing lately. he is still a punk tho haha

jrspawn
03-07-2009, 08:30 PM
F'n A man!

He more than proved himself out there tonight.

How bout Reed though:devil: :eek2: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Justin

250r rider 88
03-07-2009, 08:35 PM
you have to remember J-Law is used to running 15 lap mains not 20, he held on for 17, and on a track like Daytona that is just amazing

csr250r
03-07-2009, 08:49 PM
He looked like he turned over a new leaf tonight, I hope to see more of this to come.

jesseweaver
03-07-2009, 09:49 PM
come on guys this is an ATV enthusiast website and were talking about a BIKE rider :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jk

no doubt hes good and a lot better than people thought and i think i will be a great rider over the next decade maybe.... but i still dont like him.

warriorxcr1
03-07-2009, 10:37 PM
he really is a punk but damn...i love that bike....his yz in white and black is nasttttyyyyyyyyyyyy

props to 338....representing dirty, lousy, stupid, good for nothing jersey....at least we can ride!

mxtuner
03-08-2009, 05:13 AM
"I seen reed and decided to left off" dude seems too cocky.

Mxjunkie
03-08-2009, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by mxtuner
"I seen reed and decided to left off" dude seems too cocky.

How so, he isn't battling for points so why interfer with Reed and chance taking him out if they were to get together battling.. IMO if he pulled off thats fine it's a show of respect not cockyness.. As well as some brains because if he were to take out reed it'd put him in a deeper hole then what he already dug now hah.. :)

Ruby Soho
03-08-2009, 06:58 AM
i don't like him, but he did race a good race.

reed was pretty good aswell. pretty amazing win.

stewart picked up alot of ground too, i think for what happened in the holeshot he did good

ATV403
03-08-2009, 07:04 AM
Did you guys notice that J-Law cut the track on the start. When everyone was crashing he cut to the inside of the tufblocks to avoid the carnage. There is a picture of him doing it on RacerX. The kid does have talent.

03-08-2009, 07:05 AM
What about that stuff millsaps put on alessi, tried blaming it on alessi then said that's racing. laugh.

elementryder
03-08-2009, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by ATV403
Did you guys notice that J-Law cut the track on the start. When everyone was crashing he cut to the inside of the tufblocks to avoid the carnage. There is a picture of him doing it on RacerX. The kid does have talent.

what else was he sposed to do? go and run over the riders? im sure he wasnt the only one to cut the track but i did see him do it on camera

05LSR250R
03-08-2009, 09:17 AM
That hit Milsaps put on Alessi was perfect! Loved it!

I was impressed with J-law, especially the maturity he showed when Reedy caught up! Hes not in the points chase and he knows it. No need to battle with a guy whos trying to put Stewart down a few points.

What happened to Grant.....broken leg?

Stewart does what he does best..........charge like a man possessed after crashing.

Loved it when he grabbed the wrong bike! LMAO!

kawabunga
03-08-2009, 02:48 PM
I was impressed that he had enough respect to let Reed past him. Reed was clearly faster at the end, so it would have been futile to fight him.
It was pretty noticable, I thought, that after 15 laps he started slowing down quite a bit. Guess he better step up the training.

KXRida
03-09-2009, 09:56 AM
I don't like him, but he can ride. I'm just glad Reed pulled off the win and reclaimed the points lead.

dehner47
03-09-2009, 10:50 AM
come on everyone. the forum was blowing up on how he wont do nothing. he's a punk. his career is over ect ect ect. now that he's out there leading races and proving his haters wrong, all the haters have stopped hating. i love it:devil:

except for a slim few of yall who have still said you dont like him. atleast you couple of guys aren't front runners. you said you hated him before, and your saying it now. i'll respect that. :D

dehner47
03-09-2009, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by jrspawn
F'n A man!

He more than proved himself out there tonight.

How bout Reed though:devil: :eek2: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Justin

dude, when bubba went down (hard may i add) i jumped up outta my seat and after doin the moon walk across the room i told spencer "justin's gonna be stoked with that one" :D

250r rider 88
03-09-2009, 03:43 PM
bubba trying to get on hill's bike was the greatest

"uh what just happened? where am I? Oh heres a blue bike, must be mine" haha

he got his bell rang for sure, and I too was jumping for joy, give Stewart credit though for coming back up to 7th

i love the fact that every main even Stewart has been in he either wins or wrecks

dehner47
03-10-2009, 07:31 AM
taotally agree. i was hoping so bad he was actually gonna ride josh's bike away. not sure what the ruling on that would of been. do you think he would of been DQed for that or what??
anyways, bubba did hall the mail after getting on the right bike. and even with a bent front end. thats just pure skills right there..

anyone here anyhting about josh grant? that was one hell of a get off he had.

kawabunga
03-10-2009, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by dehner47
taotally agree. i was hoping so bad he was actually gonna ride josh's bike away. not sure what the ruling on that would of been. do you think he would of been DQed for that or what??
anyways, bubba did hall the mail after getting on the right bike. and even with a bent front end. thats just pure skills right there..

anyone here anyhting about josh grant? that was one hell of a get off he had.

I heard speculation of a broken leg, but I've got no for sure proof. I'd also like to know.

dehner47
03-10-2009, 08:29 AM
i heard the samething. i also heard he had another get off earlier in the week and wasn't 100% on saturday. hope he's ok. i like josh grant. was hoping he'd finish out the season in the top 5.

KXRida
03-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by dehner47
i heard the samething. i also heard he had another get off earlier in the week and wasn't 100% on saturday. hope he's ok. i like josh grant. was hoping he'd finish out the season in the top 5.

Personally I was hoping to see mike alessi on the podium. That kid deserves a win with the rockin' holeshots he's been getting. Almost had third place until the milsaps mishap.

dehner47
03-11-2009, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by KXRida
Personally I was hoping to see mike alessi on the podium. That kid deserves a win with the rockin' holeshots he's been getting. Almost had third place until the milsaps mishap.

he does deserve a win. but that move millsaps put on him was awesome. i have a feeling that was a payback from all those years of racing mini bikes together:D

and trust me, i think he's gonna be a major threat this year outdoors. i'm sure he has been testing and getting his outdoor set up just right for the opener at glen helen. he's a title contender for sure outdoors. if he can keep from getting run over by everyone:devil:

eastside 400
03-11-2009, 10:17 AM
alessi doesnt have his speed or stamina back from the injuries in outdoors and then off season, hes laboring every where after half way point and he just doesnt have his normal style imo. hopefully by outdoors hes good, i heard bubba isnt running outdoors this year?

madskrillz2
03-11-2009, 10:47 AM
I don't care what he does I'll still hate him lol. You can say I'm hatin because he's good, but I just can't stand his attitude and everything about the way he carries himself. Not saying he can't ride cause he can damn sure do that. He just reminds me of way too many cocky bike guys around here that hate anybody on a quad.