PDA

View Full Version : raptor parts and tires wanted

hotshotgoal30
03-06-2009, 10:54 PM
looking for front and rear tires for a raptor 660. we are rebuilding a raptor and are starting to look for parts. some of the things we need currently are: brake lever or assembly, clutch lever or assembly, tires front and rear, handlebars with grips, front bumper, front plastic over radiator, starter selonoid, left side light and or housing, ignition switch, steering stem, maybe left a=arm. for the tires im not looking for anything special just to have decent tread left. the size i need are rear- 20-10-9 and front 21-7-10. tire brand does not matter also a slight different size other than what is mentioned is ok as well as long as they fit on stock rims. let me know what you have and how much your looking to get

Mad B
03-07-2009, 11:17 AM
PM Sent.

hotshotgoal30
03-07-2009, 12:48 PM
thanks to all who sent pm's. e might also be looking for a frame. not sure yet. also front bumper and rear grab bar. the front grab bar we would pefer not to be stock so if someone has a take off of something they want to get rid off let me know. the rear grab bar can be stock or aftermarket depending on price.

Nate Dogg #76
03-08-2009, 08:44 AM
pmed

hotshotgoal30
03-09-2009, 08:07 PM
things we still are looking to get are a frame with title or vin clear, left upper A-arm, swingarm with carrier. i know someone has something sitting in their garage so let me know