PDA

View Full Version : ....

300extreme#8
03-05-2009, 07:36 PM
Don't mind this. Just happy that I'm finally at my 1000th post after being a member for nearly 7 years haha

Mxjunkie
03-05-2009, 07:38 PM
AH I remeber those days lol, 11 times ago :chinese:

300extreme#8
03-05-2009, 07:41 PM
Haha yea I think I lost my touch. What's funny is that I've been more active on this site since I quit racing. Guess its my way of keeping it apart of me by see what's going on.

Mxjunkie
03-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Yeaaah it is nice to always have some sort of ATV scene with you even if your not a part of it.. I haven't really ripped around in over a year in a half and I will admit I spend a hell of a lot of time on here to help with the ride withdraw haha. :p

We are all guilty of it, readers and posters alike..

now if the post hoes and readers can just get along we'd have it made lol.. :blah:

300extreme#8
03-05-2009, 07:51 PM
I hear ya, its not near as friendly as it used to be. Too many think they know it all or just post stuff to make fun of people. But heck that's just how some people are, I just look past it. You still got any pics of you on your ole dirtbike from back in tha day?

powermadd400ex
03-05-2009, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by 300extreme#8
Don't mind this. Just happy that I'm finally at my 1000th post after being a member for nearly 7 years haha

boy do i feel like a post whore now :chinese:

Mxjunkie
03-05-2009, 08:10 PM
I hear ya, its not near as friendly as it used to be. Too many think they know it all or just post stuff to make fun of people. But heck that's just how some people are, I just look past it. You still got any pics of you on your ole dirtbike from back in tha day?

Haha I printed out a huge thing for work the other day, funny u asked! I laughed looking at them and the customers seem to think I'm out of my mind but oh well.. :blah:

Mxjunkie
03-05-2009, 08:11 PM
This is from 02 or 03, the smoke aint no joke I always rode them as fast as I could lol

Mxjunkie
03-05-2009, 08:14 PM
Back when I shattered my wrist in a bad wreck that almost cost me a bunch, hit my head on the road after a endo at about 20mph ( no helmet ) Lost where I was cause we were riding in a big group and from what they say I rode into a big log and needless to say the damn log won that battle lol, was knocked out for 5 minutes.. They got me to wake up but I kept going back to " sleep " lol.. Finally I half arse woke up and rode my bike 3 miles back home, went to take a shower and the tub turned blood red so I knew I PROBALLY should go to the er lol.. you wouldn't believe the road rash I had omg.. If I moved around in bed the wrong way it'd bring tears to my eyes lol.. So now I have a lop sided head and one eye that doesn't open as much as the other.. lost some of the hearing in my ear because it almost tore off my head lol. It tore at the top and down by the lobe and was kinda chillin till the doctors fixed me up lol.. Took all the meat off my plams, fingers and the top sides of my fingers, shoulders, side of my face and nose, some how the bar caught me in the side and poked a lil hole ( talk about a cool looking scar lol ) ripped the skin off my left knee when it hit the road I'm assuming I don't remeber wrecking thank god hahah.. Tore all kinds of ligiments in my left wirst along with breaking my right in all kinds of places lol..

So after 2 weeks of sitting around letting road rash and broken bones heal I redneck modifed my cast so I could hold on to the throttle and rode, ended up hittin a lil 3 foot kicker in 5th gear cause my friends were " bored " lol I had to stuff my cast with paper towels because it actually ended up cutting my hand open after 7 jumps, Hey wonder if that's why I can't move it without it makin a snap crackle pop song and dance lol

Too many crusty demon videos watched in the younger days lol :blah:

Mxjunkie
03-05-2009, 08:21 PM
Here's the one that cut my hand open.. had to call it quits after that hah.. I went waaay further then I wanted and almost had to bail.. I sure as heck didn't want too cause I just got the road rash to all scab over hahah.. :devil:

Mxjunkie
03-05-2009, 08:35 PM
4 top ends later I got rid of the thing, I guess I'm the only one who can say they use to keep their bike in their bedroom :blah:

300extreme#8
03-05-2009, 09:21 PM
hahaha i actually remember when you first took them and posted them hahaha man its been awhile

JRP
03-05-2009, 09:25 PM
hahaha i actually remember when you first took them and posted them hahaha man its been awhile

lol x2