PDA

View Full Version : Racing Instructor and/or Suspension Setup Speciaist

motoxchamp
03-05-2009, 04:58 AM
I want to elevate my riding skills to the next level. I am completely self taught and am looking for a riding instructor in Caifornia I can meet with that can critique and improve my riding. I'm also looking for someone to teach me, in person, how to setup my suspension at the track. Hopefully one person could handle both of these tasks. Do you know of anyone that could handle this? Im a top A level rider so I need someone that has experience with riders of my caliper or preferably higher.

ATV IDIOT
03-05-2009, 02:35 PM
what part of Cali. I know someone in the Phoenix, AZ area

trailrider894
03-05-2009, 07:17 PM
no pupose of stealing the thread but . yeah is there anyone in missouri??? i am close to hilltop mx,hlr,finger lakes. i would like a little mentoring from someone better than me. i can hit some jumps but need a little coaching on the bigger ones.

kbass24emtp
03-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by trailrider894
no pupose of stealing the thread but . yeah is there anyone in missouri??? i am close to hilltop mx,hlr,finger lakes. i would like a little mentoring from someone better than me. i can hit some jumps but need a little coaching on the bigger ones.

Well your in luck. Jeff and Jason Robbins do riding schools, and they live in your area. Go here and contact Robbins Cycles (Jeff) or Fifty (Jason) for more info. I know they are talking about having a class, but since you live right by them they might meet you at a track and help you out. http://www.district18.info/

motoxchamp
03-05-2009, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by ATV IDIOT
what part of Cali. I know someone in the Phoenix, AZ area
I live in central cali but am willing to meet anywhere in cai.

trailrider894
03-06-2009, 08:03 AM
how can i get a-hold of them???

kbass24emtp
03-06-2009, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by trailrider894
how can i get a-hold of them???

Go to the web site I posted and your going to have to register. Once you register give a PM to either Fifty or Robbins Cycles and ask them if they can help you. Both are super nice and are really willing to help any quad rider. Also if you are ever at a track and see some quads with the number 50 (LRT) or 15(YFZ) go talk to them, these are their numbers. If this does not work for you shoot me a pm on here and I'll see what I can do to help you. I'm always looking for someone to ride with.

motoxchamp
03-10-2009, 01:52 AM
Back to my question, does anyone know of an instructor in California?

tsargent4
03-17-2009, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by motoxchamp
Back to my question, does anyone know of an instructor in California?

I know this has NOTHING to do with this thread...but MOTOXCHAMP...WHERE IS MY EXHAUST...and where is the tracking number you said you would get me by last tuesday...I want some information...because I've been waiting on this exhaust for 2 weeks...I understand you live in Cali...so it may take longer...contact me ASAP because your inbox is FULL...my cell is 812-277-6039...I have PM'd a least 10 times...

quad97
03-17-2009, 04:02 PM
I think Joe Byrd is doing a school at Glen Helen this year. It will cost you but would probably have some good info.

stoopidbot
03-17-2009, 04:35 PM
motoxchamp, instead of worrying about becoming a better rider, why don't you stop being a punk *** ***** and give people what you owe them. You are a piece of **** thief, do you have to steal **** to help support your crack whore mom's heroin addiction?

tsargent4
03-17-2009, 06:39 PM
Stoopidbot...i take it you know the guy? or have had a bad experience???...

stoopidbot
03-17-2009, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by tsargent4
Stoopidbot...i take it you know the guy? or have had a bad experience???... No, I just hate people like that.

BlaineKaiser450
03-17-2009, 07:48 PM
www.nor-calatv.com is a good place to check