PDA

View Full Version : Pell City Here We Come

quadnana7
03-04-2009, 09:32 PM
It's almost that time of year and the excitement is building
2 weeks to go Can't wait to see old friends and meet some new ones.
As most of you know we had a dinner on the CVT Blvd on Saturday nights At The races last year. This year since we are now members of the CVT Blvd, The Mod Squad, and Honda Heaven and of course we can't leave out the cobra we may not be racing one but we are driving a cobra (motorhome) to the track we have decided to make it a dinner for all the youth classes anyone that would like to come and share some great food and fellowship is invited to join us .
I would also like to have it on Friday nights because last year the racing ran longer on Saturdays and sometimes we had to delay the meals.
Last year the nights were a little cool at Pell City so I thought maybe we could do some soups, chilis, beef stews, and some sandwiches or maybe some hotdogs. We will also need drinks, desserts, crackers, buns, cheeses, mustard mayo, ketchup, plates, bowls, silverware, napkins,
Let me know what you would like to bring and we can get this organized and have a great time and not only see our old friends but meet lots of new friend.

STOCKRACING917
03-05-2009, 04:54 AM
Nana,
Put me down for a pot of chili and drinks. See you soon.

Logan #34's Dad
03-05-2009, 12:27 PM
Hey Nana, You can put me down for some hotdogs and Ketchup and Mustard! You got a grill? I know you do. LOL. Gary's cookin!
Logan is excited! He has not been able to ride at all cause of this good ole' Ohio winter. His first ride might just be at Pell City. Oh boy.
Rocky

hotquads1
03-05-2009, 08:28 PM
chili sounds good too me. see ya friday night . Karen will contact you nana to let ya know what were bringing.
marc

quadnana7
03-06-2009, 07:37 PM
I will make some vegetable chili and potato soup and maybe a taco soup.
I will also bring some crackers, cheese,

I know there is more youths going to pell city so come on let us know what you would like to bring lets make the 1st race the biggest dinner yet
THIS DINNER IS FOR ALL YOUTH CLASSES we don't care what kind of bike you ride

JAG Motosports
03-09-2009, 06:35 AM
Can't wait! We will bring the plasticware, bowls, napkins and a dessert or two.

JAG Motosports
03-10-2009, 06:30 AM
forgot to list that also bringing small plates for dessert

THARNESS
03-10-2009, 08:12 AM
Hi Nana,

Can't wait to see everybody. We will bring a dessert, some shreaded cheese and some fritos.

See ya next week,

Tom

hotquads1
03-10-2009, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by JAG Motosports
forgot to list that also bringing small plates for dessert

I prefer a large plate for desert (very large) lol
marc

JAG Motosports
03-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by hotquads1

I prefer a large plate for desert (very large) lol
marc

Ok, I'll bring a platter just for you Marc! :)

edwardsp&b
03-10-2009, 12:33 PM
hey guys,
never met some of you, but we will be bringing our crew down.
count us in for some sandwiches and good ole southern sweet tea, and a couple of dips. cant wait to meet everybody.

bryan,regina and crew

race bum
03-10-2009, 03:39 PM
Quadnana Cook Quad Racing was going to Pell City for the first time while the girls were on spring break. Well long story short Montana broke her wrist this weekend at a TQRA race at Cooperland. Tell Christian good luck and Pappy you better have a tech lined out. Three classes are you crazy??