PDA

View Full Version : white brothers question

One_Bad_400
03-04-2009, 09:04 PM
i've got a buddy with a White borthers carbon fiber race exhaust for his trx450er and we need to get a little quieter around the house. does anyone know if the insert from the E2 will fit in this exhaust. white bro's web site is down or its going to some weird site so i dont know how to get in touch with them, so i figured some you may know

soonerdude77
03-04-2009, 09:33 PM
White Bros. went out of business. Vance & Hines bought the company so that is who you would need to contact.(probably the weird site you mentioned)

One_Bad_400
03-05-2009, 05:53 AM
WOW. that is crazy. i would had never guessed they'd go out of buisness. so does Vance & Hines still make their exhausts???

One_Bad_400
03-05-2009, 05:56 AM
i just gon on their web site, they dont even make stuff for quads anymore. welp. that sucks, guess he's going to have to look around for a used quiet core part.

KXRida
03-05-2009, 09:04 AM
No it will not fit. I'm sure you could possibly fab something up for it, but I don't recall any inserts that easily fit in the carbon pro's. I love them though. Best exhaust I've ever ran.

One_Bad_400
03-05-2009, 12:05 PM
well he tought that too. until his top exhaust bolt came out and the bottom bracket smashed threw his carbon fiber and left a huge hole. i had to epoxy it all back together. and now cant use the bottom bracket bolt.

KXRida
03-05-2009, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
well he tought that too. until his top exhaust bolt came out and the bottom bracket smashed threw his carbon fiber and left a huge hole. i had to epoxy it all back together. and now cant use the bottom bracket bolt.

haha that's not the exhaust fault! Make sure you don't over tighten the bracket as well, especially on the original carbon pro's. If it's too tight the bracket can break off. Loctite and/or a lock nut if you application allows.

03-05-2009, 02:56 PM
i have one of the end caps for a aluminum pro. it quiets it down a little but no quiet core.