PDA

View Full Version : atv tires. raptor parts wanted

hotshotgoal30
03-04-2009, 07:33 PM
looking for front and rear tires for a raptor 660. we are rebuilding a raptor and are starting to look for parts. some of the things we need currently are: brake lever or assembly, tires front and rear, handlebars with grips, front bumper, front plastic over radiator, starter selonoid, left side light and or housing, ignition switch maybe left a=arm. for the tires im not looking for anything special just to have decent tread left. the size i need are rear- 20-10-9 and front 21-7-10. tire brand does not matter also a slight different size other than what is mentioned is ok as well as long as they fit on stock rims. let me know what you have and how much your looking to get

mustangracer42
03-05-2009, 02:33 AM
I have some Mudshark tires with about 75% tread left. I'll sell them for $40 plus shipping for the pair. I used em a few times when I was going riding up on some muddy trails in Ohio but now I ride sand. They're 20x11x9. Will fit the stock rear rim. Shoot me your email and I'll send ya some pics

hotshotgoal30
03-05-2009, 07:34 PM
cool man i sent you my email. love to see them

mustangracer42
03-05-2009, 08:08 PM
Pics are on the way. I was wrong on the size though they are 20x12x9. So they'll still fit on your sock 9" rim but they are an inch wider than I thought. They were beasts. I was throwing roost like they were some super swampers on my old truck. I had em on my 700 raptor.