PDA

View Full Version : HMF Slip on pipe owners i need your help

bigbadbrad
12-26-2002, 12:12 PM
i recently ordered a hmf pipe from recreation unlimited and it took a mounth to get i ordered it on 11-21-02 called them on 12-17-02 because it was charged on the credet card and asked them why it was taking so long to get it and they said because there was a problem with shipping. I received it on 12-20-02. When i opended it up on Christmas eve( it was an x-mas gift from my parents) and there was no instructions for it no stickers(not necisary but i like them) and no exauhst clamp. and i looked on the incoive and the date of the order was on 12-17-02 so they frogot to ship it and order it but they took my moms money on 11-21-02. they shipped it over night and i did not have to pay for their screw up. i was expecting a new clamp because in the review on the hmf slip on for the 300ex in dirtwheels it came with a exaust clamp and i ordered the slip on for the 300ex.

so basicaly what i am asking is if your hmf slip on came with a exausht clamp? i need help asap so i can call up recreation unlimited and tell them about there screw up.

sorry about it being such a long post but i am kinda pist at recration unlimited right now and i felt that i need to find out if they screwed me over or what.

Pappy
12-26-2002, 12:18 PM
the one for my cdale had a clamp and stickers.....and a buddy got one for his 400 and it came with them also.

rec.unl. never sent me a tank cover i paid for about 1 year ago:grr

why didnt ya just get the damn thing from the quadshop? atleast they will tell ya what the heck is going on and if there is a screw up they will try and help im sure. was the price that much better at rec.?

bigbadbrad
12-26-2002, 12:21 PM
i only remebered about the quad shop after i placed the order. i was going to order directly from hmf but my mom did not want to call long distance when the rec unlimited phone # was toll free. oh well i guess i will be caling up rec unlimited and doing some *****ing to them about their service.

bigbadbrad
12-26-2002, 12:28 PM
ok i just called them and they were nice about it and they said they would send out my clamps asap but i asked for the stickers and they said not all of the pipes come with stickers that is B.S.

Pappy
12-26-2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by bigbadbrad
i only remebered about the quad shop after i placed the order. i.

ok....repeat....QUADSHOP QUADSHOP QUADSHOP!!!!

lmao.....i always atleast give them first shot at the part im interested in. im not saying you have to feel obligated....but if ya dont ask ya wont know:p and sometimes the $5 more the part costs thru them is well worth it if i have a problem.;)

jb400exxx
12-26-2002, 12:31 PM
if your a member of EXRIDERS.com you get a discount at quad shop too, right?

bigbadbrad
12-26-2002, 12:33 PM
yeah i asked jeff about the price after i ordered and it was like 10 bucks less. but oh well i sufer from crs syndrome anyways

if you are wondering what crs stands for it is
Cant
Rember
Sh*t

bigbadbrad
12-26-2002, 01:03 PM
ok i sent hmf a e-mail and they said they will send me a clamp and a few stickers. they also sadi if i have any pics of me riding and riding with myy frinds to send them the pics so they could put them on their website. so papy u should e mail them your pics of your dale and u might get on the hmf web site.

oh yeah and jb400exxx you get a 5% discount from the quadshop for being an exrides member