PDA

View Full Version : horrible day....

rodeo#11
03-03-2009, 06:34 PM
so fella's i finally had to swallow my pride today and take my 400 to a shop to get worked on. I was so tired of working on it and stuff not going the way its suppose to, figured it was for the best since i have a anger problem and stuff tend to gets broke idk how though :p lol but i guess its not to bad considering the guy i took it to is a good friend of mine. lol i just dont like other ppl touching my quad! :devil:

rideracelivemx7
03-03-2009, 06:55 PM
lol im the same way bro, ive never let anyone work on my bikes, only my dad who has tought me. i dont care how bad the damage is ill never let anyone do my work, of course my porting is the only exeption becuase thats beyond my abilites at the moment:p

racerdan24
03-03-2009, 07:04 PM
I can understand not bringing it to the dealer....fortuantely for me i made friends with the owner and mechanic at my dealership. He has been more than accomodating to me and actually custs deals on parts and labor.

rodeo#11
03-04-2009, 11:24 AM
well i just dont trust the dealers in my area, because a buddy of mine had is bike's valves adjusted and they messed them up and it ended up shooting the valve a 1/4" into the head of the piston and tearing the whole cylinder up... so ya no dealers for me lol but my buddy owns a atv shop so i trust him wayyyyy more than i ever would a dealership.

03-04-2009, 02:06 PM
where in nc did u take it? what shop

rodeo#11
03-04-2009, 09:10 PM
took it to Brads Atv Shop in avery county