PDA

View Full Version : Pc3 Really Worth It?

andiboy123
03-03-2009, 09:38 AM
I’m planning to get a pc3 for my DS, now, I see that everybody that has a stock engine just stay with the pink wire , on my mod’s I have , no air box, HMF slip on ,K&N air filter and pink wire cut. It’s really worth to spend 300 on a pc3? I will get more horse power that the stock racing map? Or with the modifications I have its ok to stay with the pink wire?
There are other people that have FMI on their rides
It’s there is a difference too?

Justwin
03-03-2009, 02:59 PM
I have one and find it essential but then I'm running some fairly major mods. For the mods that you list I doubt that it is really necessary, unless you have a particularly lean or (less likely) rich condition somewhere in your range.

A quick run on a dyno with gas analysis will soon tell you.

TNT
03-03-2009, 06:19 PM
I agree w/Justwin :D

Man this is cool we got Perto Rico above, Ireland right below, UK around the corner(DGS), and me TNT in Kansas USA The land of The Wizard of Oz.....lol! If I click my heals maybe I can get out of this place and find Dorothy at a Irish Pub....lol!

andiboy123
03-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by TNT1
I agree w/Justwin :D

Man this is cool we got Perto Rico above, Ireland right below, UK around the corner(DGS), and me TNT in Kansas USA The land of The Wizard of Oz.....lol! If I click my heals maybe I can get out of this place and find Dorothy at a Irish Pub....lol!

thats rigth!!!! all over the world comunication, best site !!!!!
hey tnt that sensor on the air box ? i just took it out of the box and plug it back , its that ok ? or that will afect something on my engine?