PDA

View Full Version : FS: LTR Stock fronts revalved by Moto-Xperts

Balaz_73*00
03-03-2009, 06:57 AM
I've picked up some fox shox and need to get rid of my stockers to help absorb the $ hit on my bank acct...LOL

Anyway they are stockers off of my 07' and were used about a year or so. I got my quad last december, broke it in and just trail rode until March when I started racing mx. I raced a couple races on them in stock form then got them revalved in May. They were redone by Toby @ Moto-Xperts locally in Lafayette, IN. They were revalved for my weight - 150LB B rider for mx. A high-flow piston was installed in each, oil changed, bottoming bumpers were trimmed, and a long travel mod was installed. Total bill was $200 for the work listed.

After revalve, I would estimate about 6-7 races were done and some mx practice (~15 hours). They are in perfect working order and have had shock covers on them so they look pretty good too besides the rubbing from the shock covers. Springs are white.

Serious inquiries only please. Asking $300 OBO + shipping. I would like to get rid of these asap since I will have no use for them.

Thanks for looking, I will email pictures upon serious interest.

Balaz_73*00
03-04-2009, 08:18 AM
to the top

Balaz_73*00
03-05-2009, 07:36 AM
bump

Balaz_73*00
03-15-2009, 08:01 PM
bump