moto462
03-02-2009, 09:58 PM
bike for sale.

csr250r
03-02-2009, 10:07 PM
Does the girl come with it?

moto462
03-02-2009, 10:22 PM
HAHA YOU CAN HAVE HER SOMEONE COUGH COUGH SOMEHWERE IS SIKK OF HER ****.

Doober
03-03-2009, 09:38 AM
Wheres the quad at, i don't see it...:p

ThreeDollaBills
03-03-2009, 10:14 AM
I will buy the quad.... just to watch her ride it

xDeeVy465x
03-03-2009, 10:55 AM
dude i love that helmet. wheres the girl?

ZeroLogic
03-03-2009, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by xDeeVy465x
dude i love that helmet. wheres the girl?

Heres the queer quad rider!:chinese:

hondaking52
03-03-2009, 05:47 PM
can i we see some different angles????:blah: :D

hondaking52
03-03-2009, 05:48 PM
.....of the quad of coarse..;)

NED441SUZ
03-03-2009, 05:54 PM
Quad? Where?

hondaking52
03-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by moto462
HAHA YOU CAN HAVE HER SOMEONE COUGH COUGH SOMEHWERE IS SIKK OF HER ****. i just realized you have the same number as the quad....tht be ur gf?, hahaha

xDeeVy465x
03-03-2009, 06:00 PM
She has one ugly face.

03-03-2009, 06:17 PM
She has one ugly face.

not anymore lol get kimmi or mercedes and put them there :)

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/VolcomSurferBrad/462copy.jpg

907Rider
03-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by FlewByU352
not anymore lol get kimmi or mercedes and put them there :)

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/VolcomSurferBrad/462copy.jpg

Hahaha Lamo.

muddy400EX
03-03-2009, 08:30 PM
She has one ugly face.

ur insane!:rolleyes:

TRXman86
03-03-2009, 09:01 PM
She has one ugly face.

She's a butter face: everything looks good... BUT HER FACE

Put a Sarah Palin face on her :D

03-03-2009, 09:09 PM
Maybe if that girl smiled it would look better but I like the blanked out face best for imagination

jesseweaver
03-03-2009, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic

they all are:rolleyes:

moto462
03-03-2009, 10:01 PM
shes an ex for a reason fellas ;)

ZeroLogic
03-04-2009, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
they all are:rolleyes:

I'll drink to that!

shes an ex for a reason fellas ;)

That and a cold beer would kill you.

cmaxx
03-04-2009, 04:25 PM
dang that would sure make a good myspace background!

powermadd400ex
03-04-2009, 04:52 PM
I'll drink to that!

:mad:

buck440
03-05-2009, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
they all are:rolleyes: takes a real man to tame a quad takes a girl to put some tassels on a bike and ride :chinese:

ZeroLogic
03-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by buck440
takes a real man to tame a quad takes a girl to put some tassels on a bike and ride :chinese:

If a real man why do you still got your training wheels on?:blah: :devil:

I shouldn't be saying anything, I may be going back to quads.:p

buck440
03-05-2009, 11:27 AM
were so bad a, we can choose anytime to ride on two or ride all four.......yahhhhhhh.

KXRida
03-05-2009, 12:10 PM

Lmao, I'm not even going to say what I was going to.

powermadd400ex
03-05-2009, 12:39 PM

I shouldn't be saying anything, I may be going back to quads.:p

i always knew you would come back to your senses ;)

ZeroLogic
03-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by powermadd400ex
i always knew you would come back to your senses ;)

Only cause loss of health insurance!:blah:
If I can find cheap health insurance (them two words aren't even suppose to go together) I'll still be on two wheels.:scary:

KXRida
03-05-2009, 04:25 PM
takes a real man to tame a quad takes a girl to put some tassels on a bike and ride :chinese:

The hardest part about being a quad rider is telling your parents you're gay.... :eek2:

I got rid of my training wheels at age 5 though haha

buck440
03-05-2009, 04:33 PM
yah quads do suck, i like my bike soooooooo much better:ermm:

moto462
03-05-2009, 08:02 PM
rutriders are va ginas the track always has to be perfect it has to have ruts it has to be watered correctly they cry when fourwheelers get on it cause it "packs the track" ...quads have twice the weight and half the horsepower and still turn faster lap times than kevin windham (glen helen for instance) and when you can throw your bike as sideways as i can throw my quad let me know.

jesseweaver
03-05-2009, 10:55 PM
rutriders are va ginas the track always has to be perfect it has to have ruts it has to be watered correctly they cry when fourwheelers get on it cause it "packs the track" ...quads have twice the weight and half the horsepower and still turn faster lap times than kevin windham (glen helen for instance) and when you can throw your bike as sideways as i can throw my quad let me know.

oh boy dont get this started:rolleyes:
1. yes i can throw my bike that sideways... and ive riden a dirtbike about 3 times.

2. sorry, quads are not faster than bikes.

3. my favorite place to ride is breezewood-- hardly any ruts, last time i was there it was pretty hard pack and slippery, and a little dry but i loved it. ill ride anywhere, i just love to ride my bike.

you could say most bike riders are like you stated, but not all

moto462
03-05-2009, 11:42 PM
yeh most are cry babies my best friend rides rutriders hes goin to vegas nationals on a pitbike....but the top pro quad riders do run faster lap times than alot of pro riders look there lap times up at glen helen i promise or other places.

KXRida
03-06-2009, 06:43 AM

Atleast we can do whips and not "tilts". Keep your rut killing couches on the trail poker runs with your drunken buddy's ;)

xrxmxcx
03-06-2009, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by KXRida
Atleast we can do whips and not "tilts". Keep your rut killing couches on the trail poker runs with your drunken buddy's ;)

Alright everybody! Let's evaluate where this is going!

First of all! THIS IS F__KING ATV RIDERS!

Secondly! I RODE A DIRTBIKE, AND YIPPIE I CAN WHIP TOO!

Third, HERES THE BIG ONE!

NOBODY CARES ABOUT DIRTBIKES ON ATV RIDERS.

(Hence why this website is dedicated towards ATV enthusiasts.)

05LSR250R
03-06-2009, 06:54 AM

Why are you even on this forum! Go to the dirtbike forums!

KXRida
03-06-2009, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by 05LSR250R
Why are you even on this forum! Go to the dirtbike forums!

haha truth hurts doesn't it? Now we're all defensive? :p

Originally posted by xrxmxcx

(Hence why this website is dedicated towards ATV enthusiasts.)

hmm you kinda summed it up there...

Let me quote your sig though and we'll "re" evaluate this.

02' Baldwin Powered YZ444 Hybrid
02' YZ426 Hybrid

Brad77
03-06-2009, 08:28 AM
I find it kind of strange that this thread went from a pic of a girl next to a quad into a war of dirt bike vs. atv :ermm:

xrxmxcx
03-06-2009, 08:38 AM
haha truth hurts doesn't it? Now we're all defensive? :p

hmm you kinda summed it up there...

Let me quote your sig though and we'll "re" evaluate this.

Alright let's hear what you have to say Mr. BigN'toughdirtbikerider. Everyone's eyes and ears are on you, let see your next stupid remark!

KXRida
03-06-2009, 08:45 AM
Alright let's hear what you have to say Mr. BigN'toughdirtbikerider. Everyone's eyes and ears are on you, let see your next stupid remark!

glad to hear. You knock bikes yet use the motors for hybrids. :rolleyes:

After remarks like this...

of course I'm going to defend my side.

xrxmxcx
03-06-2009, 08:53 AM
HAHAHAHAHA, you genuinely crack me up!

I love immature kids like you on the internet. Your probably sitting behind your computer screen getting off to hustling people about riding quads!

I'm so sorry for using dirt bike technology in the ATV world, please forgive me. Now that the God of the dirt bike world (KX"rida") has spoken, WE ALL SHALL BOW DOWN BEFORE HIS GREATNESS!

Wait hold on, the dude doesn't even use proper grammar!

:huh

KXRida
03-06-2009, 09:06 AM
HAHAHAHAHA, you genuinely crack me up!

I love immature kids like you on the internet. Your probably sitting behind your computer screen getting off to hustling people about riding quads!

I'm so sorry for using dirt bike technology in the ATV world, please forgive me. Now that the God of the dirt bike world (KX"rida") has spoken, WE ALL SHALL BOW DOWN BEFORE HIS GREATNESS!

Wait hold on, the dude doesn't even use proper grammar!

:huh

oh my what have we here? I just tell it as it is. People like you who slam bikes, yet use their motor's. Pick one.

Never said I was "god" of the dirt bike world. If you find where I did, please enlighten us all!

Oh on the grammar thing... "YZ P0WAH." What the hell is "Powah?"

Atleast I don't put x's throughout my user name like a chick or wanna be tough guy.

MX450
03-06-2009, 09:09 AM
wow, thats all i can say.... wow. ive said that about 2 threads now I think that ive read in the open section, one being this and one being the thread about pro riders in 09.

why dont you all go wash your vaginas!:rolleyes:

xrxmxcx
03-06-2009, 09:21 AM
I have to say, I kind of like you! Your pointless posts make me laugh! HAHAHAHA

:devil:

If you go back and look through what I said, I didn't say anything about dirt bikes, I made a comment about the lack of immaturity that you guys have, and how you don't belong on an ATV based website/forum. Thumpertalk is waiting for you on the other side of the fence! I think part of you that still brings you to this site is the fact that you wished you could still ride an ATV.

It's alright, not everyone is meant to. You can live life on the other side and ride your dirt bike with all your buddies and do all the whips you want!

Have a good day KXRida!

:macho

KXRida
03-06-2009, 09:39 AM
I have to say, I kind of like you! Your pointless posts make me laugh! HAHAHAHA

:devil:

If you go back and look through what I said, I didn't say anything about dirt bikes, I made a comment about the lack of immaturity that you guys have, and how you don't belong on an ATV based website/forum. Thumpertalk is waiting for you on the other side of the fence! I think part of you that still brings you to this site is the fact that you wished you could still ride an ATV.

It's alright, not everyone is meant to. You can live life on the other side and ride your dirt bike with all your buddies and do all the whips you want!

Have a good day KXRida!

:macho

haha Thumpertalk has already called my name. I'm an ex atv racer/rider, that's what brings me to the site. I am living life on the other side (grass is always greener) and love it.

On that note, I'll leave you with this... A friend of yours xrx?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ab33Q7Wtyv4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ab33Q7Wtyv4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

250r rider 88
03-06-2009, 10:02 AM
since the thread is title "Dirty Girl"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zDxbiAReHEc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zDxbiAReHEc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

xrxmxcx
03-06-2009, 10:13 AM
That's one of my good friends alright! Man your good KXRida, so good!

Can you PM me your autograph OMGZ!

powermadd400ex
03-06-2009, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by MX450
wow, thats all i can say.... wow. ive said that about 2 threads now I think that ive read in the open section, one being this and one being the thread about pro riders in 09.

why dont you all go wash your vaginas!:rolleyes:

agreed.

KXRida
03-06-2009, 12:55 PM
That's one of my good friends alright! Man your good KXRida, so good!

Can you PM me your autograph OMGZ!

It's actually you're...

If you come to steel city I might be racing there at the end of the season, so stop by.

xrxmxcx
03-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Will do!

hondaking52
03-06-2009, 03:35 PM
you gota love how almost every thread on here ends up with an argument....:rolleyes:

buck440
03-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by MX450

why dont you all go wash your vaginas!:rolleyes: i washed mine :D

csr250r
03-06-2009, 06:16 PM
Where i race their is only two quad classes. You either get fast or get out.

Bikes got 5-7 classes multiplied by each of the motor sizes.

Maybe the pros on bikes can turn faster laps, but at alot of local places quads turn faster or just as fast of laps.

03-06-2009, 06:25 PM
bike for sale.

id burn some rubbers up on her............................................... ............................................i mean the tires hehe

jesseweaver
03-06-2009, 07:11 PM
for those of you saying quads are faster.... of course john natalies gonna turn a faster lap then me. take equal level riders and sorry, but yes the bikes are faster. notice what your saying, SOME of the TOP quad 4 wheel guys run laps faster than the bikes. and i dont really think you can compare how fast 2 things are unless they're on the track at the same time. i'm sure i have run a faster lap at breezewood than jason dunkleberger has (maybe my fastest one ever and one where he was taking it easy) but if we were out there racing no, im not going to beat him. also, last race i was at, a lot of people on here can contest to this, bikes were running faster laps than quads at motorama. i think the quads are more popular there and i almost enjoy watching them more, but in no way does that make them faster. no matter how biased everyone on here is towards quads, it doesnt make them faster. i realized this and bought a bike. best decision i've made in a long time.

and i come to this website because i used to have a quad ,and being on here a lot, i gained a lot of respect for some members and continue to enjoy reading what many have to say. if i ever need any tech stuff or help with my bike or form or something, i do go to thumpertalk.

wvspeedfreak
03-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Quads are fast,bikes are fast.Now let's all go ride and quit whining on an internet forum over which is better.

Nice picture moto462 :)

deathcorefan2
03-06-2009, 07:50 PM
see, this is why we can't have a dirtbike section. arrogant punks with their "Quads are for sissys" attitude, grow up man, to each his own.

KXRida
03-07-2009, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by deathcorefan2
see, this is why we can't have a dirtbike section. arrogant punks with their "Quads are for sissys" attitude, grow up man, to each his own.

Read a few posts back and see that quad rider attitude towards bikes. :huh

xrxmxcx
03-07-2009, 06:37 AM
I don't know if your illiterate, have a mental disorder, or just can't read, but if you ACTUALLY read through this thread you will find that it all started with the dirt bike riders calling out us! And this so called "attitude" that was given to you was a rebuttal to your statements which started it! People like you on the internet piss me off because you think your such a hard *** hiding behind your computer screen. I don't care if you have ridden quads, raced quads, sat on a quad, THIS IS A ATV ENTHUSIAST SITE! It's geared towards ATV's, and ATV discussion. In the end I know none of you will listen and you will feel the need to tell us how great dirt bikes are and how we should give up four wheels, but why?

KXRida, I don't care how much I have to call you out, but your so ignorant it almost makes me laugh. People like you turn informational sites like this into a headache! Go to Thumpertalk and stay there if you don't have anything good to say about ATV's

Lastly, I know as soon as this is posted that you will come up with some answer to what I'm saying calling me "immature", "___hole", "internet *****", etc..

Just remember who's doing the name calling.

The hardest part about being a quad rider is telling your parents you're gay.... :eek2:

I got rid of my training wheels at age 5 though haha

Thank you,

RMC

88redrocket
03-07-2009, 06:46 AM
this guy thinks quads cant do whips? just look at dana creech in huevos 11 elsinore. nuff said.

buck440
03-07-2009, 09:58 AM
personally i think bike whips look pretty coooooo

jcv400ex
03-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Mods are gonna let the kiddies kick sand out of the sandbox like this??????? This **** needs locked.....:ermm:

moto462
03-07-2009, 02:03 PM
NOTICE ALL THE RUTRIDERS ARE WHINING ONCE AGAIN. HAHA TOLD YA THERE CRYBABIES.

ZeroLogic
03-07-2009, 03:43 PM
Look what I done.:ermm:

xrxmxcx
03-07-2009, 07:49 PM
It just goes to show you the truth hurts! I didn't mean to come across as rude, but you have to draw the line somewhere when people don't understand when to let it go.

Riiiiiiggghhhht KXRida :p

JOEX
03-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Some things never change:ermm: