PDA

View Full Version : WANTED 450 R Shocks

racerdan24
03-02-2009, 09:00 PM
I am looking for a good to great pair of 450R shocks for my 08 400EX. I would like a set of Honda's if possible. I am willing to pay decent and fair money for a good set. Not beat to hell so dont waste my time and yours.

When i say fair market value, that means in the 100 to 150 dollar range, which is what most are going for. Please eamil me at racerdan@nycap.rr.com with pictures and price or PM me through the site. I will respond usually the same day. I will send for pickup via UPS with COD so i can inspect shocks to make sure i am not getting ripped off on MY ups account.

This is to assure i am getting what i am paying for...I know its a pain but to many of my fellow riders have been ripped off on shock deals and my money is precious to me right now. Thanks.

Jonny B
03-02-2009, 11:26 PM
I have a like new set of 450r front shocks...they were new take offs used on my wifes 300ex and have had maybe 5 hours of light trail use on them. I am firm on $180 plus shipping price because I have never seen NICE pair of 450r shocks go for less...not even on ebay. If you are willing to pay that then get ahold of me...I can send you some pics. No lowballing allowed.
Jon

racerdan24
03-03-2009, 04:59 AM
Yes i am interested...please send me pics to racerdan@nycap.rr.com....i would be willing to pay 180 shipped if they are as good as you say they are. Appreciate the quick response and look forward to the pics.

Jonny B
03-03-2009, 07:00 AM
pm sent

stoopidbot
03-03-2009, 07:32 AM
That is a fair price for both of you. I just sold a pair for 175 plus shipping. The going rate I found was about 200. With shipping you will be looking at 200.

use Fedex, they were about 15 bucks cheaper on shipping.

racerdan24
03-03-2009, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by stoopidbot
That is a fair price for both of you. I just sold a pair for 175 plus shipping. The going rate I found was about 200. With shipping you will be looking at 200.

use Fedex, they were about 15 bucks cheaper on shipping.
Fed ex might be cheaper but they have a horrible tracking system in my own experiences with them in the past. They also dont like to pay for any damage claims that they screw up on. UPS is much better for tracking,damage claims etc....

stoopidbot
03-03-2009, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by racerdan24
Fed ex might be cheaper but they have a horrible tracking system in my own experiences with them in the past. They also dont like to pay for any damage claims that they screw up on. UPS is much better for tracking,damage claims etc.... Ah, thanks for the info.

racerdan24
03-03-2009, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by stoopidbot
Ah, thanks for the info.
No problem...might be ok where you live but in the Northeast its horrible service.