PDA

View Full Version : Connecticut SNOW riding!

BullySpeedFreak
12-26-2002, 07:08 AM
christmas night my friend john calls me and is like dave we are goann go riding tomamorw I am like yea! this morning at 6:15am he's there will his tire studded 1997 KX250 ready to go , so I have my choice of snow weapon, my 2001 XR400 with chained back tires or a 1992 250X with sheet metal screwed back tires on mud skarks. Well of course I chose the 250X, so John, his friend with a KTM250 and me on my 250X start crusing the streets of NH , CT lookin for some good snow , we role into the local elementary school and ther sitting is a 35 ft tall hill covered with snow, well lets just say , I watched huevos grandes 3 before going, O man! can i say snow roost! It was like we were riding dunes! ,well after a lil riding there we have the smart idea to go to MY high school into the lower field hockey / baseball field, sitting at teh entrance is a local cop with an explorer he flicks his lights on and BAM!, * your probably thinking we got busted) haha the complete oppisite the cop was really cool, he said we can keep riding till the parking lot was plowed ( this is at 7:15am, they aren;t gonan plow um till noon) haah so we happen to find 2 snow shovels in teh field and we had the smart idea to buil a snow kicker , haha
I was the only one to hit it and It was scary, It was cool but scary ! flying about 15ft in the air and landing in about 5 inches of snow is sketchy , real sketchy , but we got bored and decieded to hed home and like I always will remeber SNOW IS YOUR FRIEND! use it wisely haha/

MojaveKing
12-27-2002, 10:00 PM
sweet man!!! :devil :D

HondaRancherES
12-28-2002, 06:31 AM
sounds like fun

12-30-2002, 06:19 PM
Sounds like fun. RIDE ON!!:devil

250x#93
12-30-2002, 09:12 PM
Nice cop thats pretty cool. Sounds like ya had a blast:cool: