PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: speedracer450r

Honda450RRacerX
03-02-2009, 12:29 PM
DELETE SOME OF YOUR MESSAGES....

i have told you this over 10 times, i have sent you an email, i have done everything, i cannot reply to you because your inbox is full and you do not delete the messages...

your bars shipped out today, i emailed you and told you my dad found the white and red bands so i was going to box those and ship them with it, thus the delay, i figured you would rather wait and get the red and white bands with the bars

one bolt on the tag risers is damaged but is useable with a torques bit, or you can go to a hardware store and get it for about $2

speedracer450r
03-02-2009, 12:43 PM
sorry for confusion because my box is not full there is only one message from you. I never saw the reply that you had emailed me so I apologize just hadn't heard anything. I apprciate that delay I'm sure the product will be all that you said it would be

Honda450RRacerX
03-02-2009, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by speedracer450r
sorry for confusion because my box is not full there is only one message from you. I never saw the reply that you had emailed me so I apologize just hadn't heard anything. I apprciate that delay I'm sure the product will be all that you said it would be

did you try your sent messages box?

its ok, but i just shipped them today, it has the red white and yellow bands with it now, you should see it this week at your friends :macho