PDA

View Full Version : Question

450R_lover
03-01-2009, 10:22 PM
I was just wondering how much powder it would take to do a 450r frame? I was wondering for cover reference. And then how much clear does it take to go over that? If you want to respond through pm thats fine. i was just wondering.
thanks,
Garrett

450R_lover
03-03-2009, 06:20 PM
nvm about the first question... i dont need to know now. this will be my second time getting my frame coated by you. how much for frame and sub done in granny smith green? already sandblasted. might need a little touch up on the sub but its pretty clean except for the gussets that got welded in. they might need hit some.
lmk.
thanks
Garrett

Pappy
03-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Sorry bud, im in florida and on my laptop so im not getting to everything as fast as normal.

1st ...depends on a few things but usually a pound or two will do )ofcourse you dont actually use the entire pound nor does it all actually stick to the part. think overspray with liquid) they list actual coverage rates per pound but they are mainly for line coating systems

2nd...i have some GSG that needs to be used, so around $110 would work if its already blasted

450R_lover
03-04-2009, 04:27 PM
alright thanks man, I'll be sending it your way soon. I'll let you know when i ship and all the info needed.

And I do small parts on my own, so i understand what you mean about not all the powder sticking to the part.... it'd be alot better if it did, that way it wouldnt cover my garage with it. lol

thanks,
Garrett