PDA

View Full Version : 1995 camaro, very clean, many mods

enduro400rider
03-01-2009, 05:57 PM
For sale is a 1995 camaro, the car has a 3.4 V6 and automatic trans with 114K. Has the following factory options,
T-top (do not leak)
T-top holders
Bose sound system
6 disc CD changer
Power windows
Power locks

The car has the following aftermarket parts
Flowmaster cat-back
Pace-setter Headers, installed with stage 8 locking header bolts, bolts WILL NOT loosen and cause exhaust leak
Ported and polished throttle body
K&N Intake
JET aluminum underdrive pullys ( I have had NO charging or overheating problems even in summer heat)
1 piece aluminum drive shaft (much lighter than 2 piece steel factory shaft)
Chrome Z28 wheels off 2001 Z28
Kuhmo Estca tires (1500 miles on them, like new)
Rear end was professionally rebuild with an Auburn Posi unit out of a 97 Z28 with 4:10 gears
New brakes have 3K on them
New plugs and wires, wires have heat protector covers
Has a 2001 SS spoiler
Custom satin black "burger panel with chrome camaro inserts)
Clear marker covers
Tinted windows
Car was custom tuned by FAST, it has a custom computer tuned for the aftermarket parts that were installed, they also tuned to adjust the shift points and speedometer due to the gear change.

The cars runs great, sounds very good for a v6 , body is in great shape i never drove the car in the winter, interior is in great shape, it was a non-smoker car, no rips or tears in the seats. Bose sound system sounds great. Has white face gauges. The body is very clean for its age, has one small ding on drivers side rear quarter panel, hardly noticable. Has a custom black "hockey stick" stripe. The car runs great with no-problems, there are NO check engine lights or any "check" lights of any kind. I have never had any problems with the car, its runs and shifts great, rides smooth with no odd noises. feels very solid. The AC needs charged, it was drained and removed to install the headers it was then placed back on the car but never charged. The car has been extremely well maintained, it has not been beat, it was only driven on nice summer days and was always well cared for. The car was purchased in "stock" form and all performance parts have less than 4k on them. I am asking 4500 or best offer, i am not interested in any trades. If you have any questions please email me, if you would like to come look at the car please let me know a day or two in advance so i can get the car out of storage. Thanks I have pictures of the car ready to email, please just let me know if you need pics