PDA

View Full Version : Best Christmas Ever

Ryan300exRider
12-25-2002, 08:27 PM
Today was the best christmas ever.....not only did i get my graphics, handlebars n air filter but we also got 2 feet of snow !!! Cant wait to go out riding tomarrow :-D

TC17
12-25-2002, 08:59 PM
same here. i got 2 thousand dollars in x-mas stuff just from my parents.:blah!!! i got a snowboard, guitar, pipe and filter, colone, mini quad, digital piano, and all kind of stuff. the snowboard is a Burton, the best, i haven't tried it yet. i could really tell the difference with the pipe and filter! even though it's snow, i hit a dry spot and i popped it form first to second and i came up real fast. i felt a lot more acceleration and torque in the 4rd and 5th. guitar is an Epiphone, second best company in the world for guitars, it sounds so clear and good, colone is Tommy and it smells good. the mini quad is 1/6 scale and is really cool. the piano is a Casio, really good, and i'm using it to make 50 bucks a week for mods. i had one awesome christmas!

Pappy
12-25-2002, 08:59 PM
glad to see ya got what you wanted and had a great x-mas:)

Sparky416ex
12-25-2002, 09:05 PM
My parents told me to go outside to shovel the drive way...there was a brand new blaze 440 sittin in the drive with the keys in it....

no, but that would be friggin awesome!! i did have a good CHRISTmas though!

Ryan
12-25-2002, 09:12 PM
I had a awesome Christmas. Its not what you get, its the thought. I didn't get a bunch of gifts this year like usually becuase of money problems but still was a great christmas.

DEAL
12-25-2002, 09:13 PM
When i got my 400ex , my parents told me to go bring in some wood and i went out in the shed and saw the 400ex sittin there, it was like this :eek: then like this :D

jay's 300
12-25-2002, 09:47 PM
Glad to hear everyone had a good Christmas! I did too, got my handlebars, filter w/ outerwear, chest protector, bunch of clothes and a nice comfotable new computer chair (so I can lounge while I'm on here!),etc.. :D