PDA

View Full Version : My Pc3 isnt working HELP!!!

Drewltr450
03-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Ran perfectly then i didnt ride for about 4 months took the quad out and it woud hesitate and not idle bog and run like crap. Checked the tps wire and that seemed to fix it. Took it out for a ride and it rode amazing just like i expect it to. Then i take it out the day after and it goes right back to its oldself again. I checked the wire again and it seemed fine. When i turn the quad on the lights on the pc3 go a-wall and deffinetly do not do what they are supposed to. Sometimes it idles high and i will see two lights on the pc3. I need a pc3 expert please HELPP summer is coming Can water getting into the pc3 box short it out? will dynojet fix this. Am i just an idiot and is there an easy fix? Any help greatly appreiciated.

jersey devil
03-01-2009, 02:26 PM
Call Dynojet!If anybody can give you tech help it sure would be them
Is your battery up to par?Wet could also be a factor!

Drewltr450
03-01-2009, 05:33 PM
Another thing i was thinking it could be is. The choke cable. It idles high and when you punch the throttle its wants to die ounds like its running on choke. I deffinetly need to check that out.

86 Quad R
03-03-2009, 03:09 PM
did ya attach the power lead of the power commander as per instuctions or did ya do a splice/solder?

Drewltr450
03-03-2009, 04:13 PM
attach not solder

86 Quad R
03-03-2009, 04:21 PM
check that particular connection. it has potential for loosing/intermitting connection. as long as it's been on there it may very well have set up currosion. :cool:

quadboy-55
03-06-2009, 08:24 PM
check youre CRBM connection. i know this is a dumb one but it happened to me. i had to replace my dynojet plug with my yosh one. the thing woke right up! more HP, higher revs, chrispier power.

BTW, if thats not it check youre ground wire. i am one for the yellow wire splice too.

quad59
03-07-2009, 11:20 AM
Sounds to me like one of the above mentioned problems I would say the tps wire that is actually the main power wire for the PC. The crimp splice is crap. Take it apart and do it with solder than seal it with shrink tube and sealant. I never had a problem with water getting in mine and I have sprayed it directly with the pressure washer.