PDA

View Full Version : to much snow

exrider360
12-25-2002, 08:03 PM
i got 1 foot and half of snow right now and it still coming down hard it sucks
i cant get my quad out of my back yard enybody else have this problem.iiiiiiiiii wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaannnnnttttt ttttttttoooooo rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiidddddeeeeeeeeee ssssooooooo bbbbaaaaddddd iiiii sssssshhhhooouuullldd of lleft tttttttttthhhhhheeeeeeeeee qqqqqqquuuuuadddddddddd oooooouuuuttttt iiiiiiinnnnn the drive way

JUSTINcredible
12-25-2002, 08:09 PM
you can give me some of that snow in minnesota where there is none

spliffy
12-25-2002, 08:10 PM
Totally With Blaster On This One...Man We Need Some Snow...:grr

cabex
12-25-2002, 08:17 PM
No kinding what is with this no snow in Minnesota that is usually unheard of this time of the year!

killed300ex
12-25-2002, 08:19 PM
well we have a solid 10 inchs right now and its not letin up they are saying we could geet that again they said 18 inchs and they were being easy on the amounts lol i hope we do cause i dont have any problem geting around now that i did this lol goes great in the snow had it out all night and went fine cant wait to get it on some groomed trails or hard back i think it will do alot beter also get my new spider tracs on the back that will help alot but if you got alot os snow i definitly recomend doing this seems to help alot more than tires

Glow Plug
12-25-2002, 08:21 PM
Puuufffff too much snow what the **** are you talking about
up here we have mabye 2 inches at more not to much fun but it keeps my quad out and the ski- doo's off the field