PDA

View Full Version : Complete Magura Jack Clutch Kit

thedeatons
03-01-2009, 10:51 AM
I ordered this kit with the intent of using it, but decided to go a different direction. Here is what the kit includes:

Cannondale ATV Magura Clutch Master Cylinder (Approved for use with the 250R Jack kit by Magura)
Magura stainless braided clutch hose (Upgraded from the teflon hose)
Magura Jack slave cylinder
Magura shims
Magura Banjo bolts
Magura Red Blood low viscosity mineral oil

Everything is new, and everything is included to install the kit. I believe Magura also included an instruction manual.

You may need to purchase a bleeder kit (syringe and hose) to properly inject the Red Blood into the Jack slave and force it up to the master cylinder. ($20 from Magura)

$185 shipped.

I may be able to get some pictures later in the week.

thedeatons
03-02-2009, 12:15 AM
Price drop... $155 shipped. I need to sell this ASAP guys....

87250rspell
03-02-2009, 11:54 AM
you have a pm

thedeatons
03-02-2009, 08:48 PM
PM Returned..... Kit still available for sale guys.

This is the upgraded kit with the stainless steel braided line... This price is a steal with shipping included. Everything is BRAND NEW. Never had any fluid inside off any of it. Can ship same day if payment is received early enough...

Thanks,
James

thedeatons
03-20-2009, 11:50 PM
I could use the money, and it would be nice to have this sold before my wife gets back into town on Tuesday... I also have an OEM gas tank for sale, a set of OEM used shrouds, front brake master cylinder, handlebars, 7/8" anti vibe mount, rear brake block off plate... the list goes on... Anyone need anything?

bubbag
03-21-2009, 03:55 AM
Are you sure this will work with a 88 250R?? I have stock size handlebars (7/8?) I might be intrested as long as this will all work....?

thedeatons
03-21-2009, 09:17 AM
Sure it will! Why wouldn't it? All handlebars are 7/8 for the control area, grips are 7/8, clutch and brake levers are 7/8, etc. The Cannondale master cylinder is the same as the one included with the Jack Clutch kit from Magura. I specifically asked the Magura folks this question on the phone. They said it will work fine with no modifications.

I had the Cannondale master cylinder already in my posession, brand new, so I called Magura and ordered all the parts for any year Honda 250R, which is how I got the complete kit. The kit retails for ~$200, so this is a great deal. I can ship immediately with Paypal.

Thanks, James

yobenji trx250r
03-22-2009, 01:40 AM
hi could you let me no how much posted to uk and do you take paypal thanks ben

thedeatons
03-22-2009, 09:47 AM
Paypal yes.... UK... No clue! What do you think, another $20 or so? Anyone know? The box is pretty small....