PDA

View Full Version : MXR LT cross country Edition?

FISH ON!
03-01-2009, 07:58 AM
Is there really a MXR LT that has a XC set-up with the intake going toward the back and the true airbox? If so, I'd like to see the other specs on it, cost, and who has one for sale.

Thanks

marsrace2
03-01-2009, 10:12 AM
Yes there really is, there was a post and pics on here about a month or so ago, just look back here in the Apex section.

NSTIG8R
03-02-2009, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by FISH ON!
Is there really a MXR LT that has a XC set-up with the intake going toward the back and the true airbox? If so, I'd like to see the other specs on it, cost, and who has one for sale.

Thanks

Billet hubs
Chain roller
New graphics
Reverse Intake
Aluminum Air box
Was $100 more
Sold our only one.

quadracer1
03-08-2009, 03:39 PM
We race one in the GNCC limited Stock class (12-15). Super little quad, was leading the overall in Florida by 24 seconds ahead of the pitsters and the modified quads and blew a belt...dads fault. Was leading the overall again in Georgia and fell to second overall by 4 seconds, 1st in class by 5 minutes. We swear by these machines!

quadracer1
03-08-2009, 03:53 PM
We race one in the GNCC limited Stock class (12-15). Super little quad, was leading the overall in Florida by 24 seconds ahead of the pitsters and the modified quads and blew a belt...dads fault. Was leading the overall again in Georgia and fell to second overall by 4 seconds, 1st in class by 5 minutes. We swear by these machines!

FISH ON!
03-16-2009, 04:58 PM
I saw the quad at the GA race....it was nice...... as a matter of fact, it just beat my son (77) on the holeshot in the 90 limited class. If they go ahead and put a little bigger tires on the back of that thing in stock form, I'll have to pick one up next year. It looks like that is all it lacks for XC racing. Thanks for the info.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e57/striperfishn/Zachs%20action%20photos/GNCCHoleshot.jpg