PDA

View Full Version : 2009 ds450mx Where can I get one

ml450r
02-28-2009, 02:02 PM
Anyone know a dealer I can work with to get one of these before Pell City race.

crixal
02-28-2009, 02:20 PM
use the dealer locator on the brp site.

ml450r
02-28-2009, 02:31 PM
I would have to call every dealer. I have yet to locate a dealer with an mx in stock with in 300 miles of kansas city.

TNT
03-01-2009, 05:58 PM
There's one at Marine World in Wichita right down the road from you 3 hour drive lol....Trever rides for them. Ask For Devin 316-265-2628. I will call tomorrow before lunch and tell them to cut you a deal maybe even sponsor you and you already know about all the BRP deals to get you one right?

We have Cooperland in Stillwater, OK TQRA series next weekend then the following weekend Jeeps in Wichita has it's first race. Maybe you could come down they may even let you come test ride and I know Can am is coming to Jeeps here in Wichita with a 18 wheeler and a bunch of DS's to test ride March 22(ask Devin they arranged it).

Maybe you and Trever can go to Pell City together he needs a racing and driving partner or if nothing else pit together, I can't go got to work. We got a huge awesome rig packed with tools and all the amenities of home. :D

ml450r
03-01-2009, 06:20 PM
I am looking for a dealer who has one that is willing to work with me(sponsor). I plan to run the open A class with one. I think I can put it on the podium. I would plan on running 7 nationals with it. Do you know if the can am rep in your area is Tracy Simmons? I have a dealer here that will give me a great deal but they can't get me one before pell city.

Can Am is really wanting to to see these suceed. They have a great contingency program and incentives to get them out the door. I was going to wait until Tuesday to see if they talk to Tracy and see when they may have one.

I have all but given up on riding one this season. I only went to one national (walnut)last year and took 2nd in open A and 1st in +30A. I just think I wouldn't have time to get the bike the way it needs to be.

If hes going to pell city he will miss the can am demo in Whichita.......

I may try to call this Devin, They have an MX on the floor?
Thanks
Merrill

TNT
03-02-2009, 04:54 AM
I don't know Tracy but Devin might and yes they have one on the floor.....give him a call tell them your goals and then Devin will go talk to the boss Nathan. We got a great sponsorship from them. I think it be cool to have a local KS pro Can am team, a few good riders under the same roof. Thing about Dealers as sponsors they are more impressed by you sticking around locally to drum up business(KC, Wichita, and abroad), not so much national racing far away, but we told them we are doing about 6 nats close ones. Devin's the fastest bike guy round these parts so he understands racers give em a shout.

We also have JSR Performance working on our motor here in Wichita. We just got the Web cams in the race teams use and he can get you a set, should see the Fuel Customs intake this week, PC 5 with an 02 sensor is in, HC piston by CP, porting, brand new eddy current dyno, ECU flash, 25 years experience lots of world wide connections, 316-706-3658 ask for John tell him Terry sent you he'll give you a deal.....quad should rip!

Yeah Can am is stepping it up like no other.......

He will miss the demo I didn't think of that...oh well we got one but I am sure our sponsor will want us at the demo I'd rather he go to Pell.....conflicts :rolleyes:

If you get one come out here we'll hook you up with the tech stuff & lots of good info...:D