View Full Version : 15yr old assaulted in holding cell

JForestZ34
02-28-2009, 12:53 PM
Did you guys see this.. Cop punches then kicks 15yr old in holding cell.. I hope this guy get fired and get's criminal charges against him... Check it out..

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,502544,00.html

James

02-28-2009, 12:54 PM
I saw it but didnt see what she was in there for.

JForestZ34
02-28-2009, 01:06 PM
Something about auto theft I think.. Not sure if she stole it or not but that doesn't deserve this..

James

ridered11
02-28-2009, 01:24 PM
Obviously there is more that meets the eye. I personally can't stand "police brutality" cases, she's in that situation because she broke the law. Pain and simple, don't break the law and you won't be in that situation.

Mess with the police and you're gonna get messed up.

lol you can bet your a** she learned her lesson...

extremeblastr
02-28-2009, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by ridered11
Obviously there is more that meets the eye. I personally can't stand "police brutality" cases, she's in that situation because she broke the law. Pain and simple, don't break the law and you won't be in that situation.

bet she didn't learn anything at all, shes just gonna sue the city and have the cash for whatever she stole now. the police are trained to keep their cool and only use that type of force when absolutely necessary.

quadracer707
02-28-2009, 01:43 PM

Bull****t DUDE, if that was my daughter his *** would need a bullet proof vest, she was in for stealing a car, supposedly, not convicted yet. he also was up or charges twice for shooting someone which he wasn't convicted of. He claims she kicked her shoe at him wah wah wah. He needs his *** GONE, again glad its not my girl.

Ken

hawood
02-28-2009, 02:04 PM

What a douche, we're not all perfect, ffs she's only 15, that fat pig should fry

ridered11
02-28-2009, 02:07 PM
Teach your daughters correctly with morals and respect and you would never be a father in that situation in the first place.

Point being, dont' break the law...

quadracer707
02-28-2009, 02:14 PM
Teach your daughters correctly with morals and respect and you would never be a father in that situation in the first place.

Point being, dont' break the law... 00

Oh i wont be in that situation, you sound like the rent a cop mall cop wanna be, watch the video & see what happened. Nothing, she did nothing. Last I rememeber inocent to proven guilty, not by some punk *** cop

js52589
02-28-2009, 02:26 PM

Point being, dont' break the law... rofl

youre an idiot, i cant even begin to explain in how many ways

400exhead
02-28-2009, 02:27 PM
Obviously there is more that meets the eye.

open our eyes then for those of us that failed to see.

ridered11
02-28-2009, 02:36 PM
Treat the law with respect, and abide by the law then maybe you wouldn't have any problems like that.

JJs450r
02-28-2009, 02:37 PM
looks like she kicked her shoe at him but still no need to throw a punch like that to the dome peice of a 15 yo kinda sad the to walk her out by her hair common now what a power trip

js52589
02-28-2009, 02:42 PM
Treat the law with respect, and abide by the law then maybe you wouldn't have any problems like that. you cant honestly think that the cop is justified in kicking her, throwing her into a wall, throwing her to the ground by her hair, punching her, and picking her up and walking her out by her hair

ZeroLogic
02-28-2009, 02:48 PM
She shouldn't of kicked her shoe at the cop, but the cop also used to much force on a 15 year old girl.

dpizz450
02-28-2009, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by js52589
you cant honestly think that the cop is justified in kicking her, throwing her into a wall, throwing her to the ground by her hair, punching her, and picking her up and walking her out by her hair

riderred11 is quite ignorant and oblivious to reality. just let him be. no need in arguing with someone that ignorant. reality probably hasnt hit him in the face yet.

quadracer707
02-28-2009, 02:51 PM
Treat the law with respect, and abide by the law then maybe you wouldn't have any problems like that.

So you dont speed, go thru stop signs or yellow/red lights, turn your turn signals on, dont drink & drive??

Can you tell me what exactly she did wrong?? So your saying your mom went thru a stop sign & they can do this to her??

quadracer707
02-28-2009, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
riderred11 is quite ignorant and oblivious to reality. just let him be. no need in arguing with someone that ignorant. reality probably hasnt hit him in the face yet. ...

Or that nice cop:macho

coryatver
02-28-2009, 02:58 PM
real tough guy:ermm: He probley could have got away with it but then after he already had her down in a hold he was still wacking her

ridered11
02-28-2009, 03:00 PM
Haha ok buddy

Lets just say there aren't cameras like that in every room of the station to catch your pretty little princess acting perfect.

JForestZ34
02-28-2009, 03:24 PM
Haha ok buddy

Lets just say there aren't cameras like that in every room of the station to catch your pretty little princess acting perfect.

Dude your only 19.. Until you get some hair under your arm come back and then try and tell me about the real world.. Things don't work out the way things should. If the cops came into your house on a raid, because one of your friends said that you deal drugs I guess it's ok for the cops to do this to you.. EVEN THOUGH YOU DID NOTHING WRONG.. Things happen sure but the cop was probably about 200lbs and that girl is maybe 110.. Way to excessive for me.. If it was my daughter he would be missing teeth.. I hope they sue and he loses his job an pension....

James

coryatver
02-28-2009, 03:29 PM
Haha ok buddy

are you an officer or family?

ridered11
02-28-2009, 03:31 PM
If you read my first post, there is more to this story than you the reader are aware of. From the perspective presented of course it looks terrible, but no educated trained police officer would act that way knowing the cameras locations without being provoked.

I'm sorry you guys can't see it.

Pipeless416
02-28-2009, 03:42 PM
If you read my first post, there is more to this story than you the reader are aware of. From the perspective presented of course it looks terrible, but no educated trained police officer would act that way knowing the cameras locations without being provoked.

it was EXCESSIVE. i'm sorry you can't see that. :rolleyes:

ridered11
02-28-2009, 03:54 PM
How can you judge the severity of the force used based on a soundless small clip only showing one side of the story?

Save your breath.

Pipeless416
02-28-2009, 03:57 PM
how does that look in the least bit justifiable?! sound or no sound.. kicking, pulling hair, throwing into a wall, and punching a 15 year old girl is excessive. how are you so blind. she could kick her shoes all she wants.. put her in ankle cuffs then. despite the fact that the girl was being detained for something, how can YOU have such a warped sense of right and wrong?

yam450_53
02-28-2009, 04:05 PM

You should scratch out any intention of further posting, that way you don't make a fool out of yourself more than you already have. It was EXCESSIVE behaviour, no matter what you might think !! Are you really that ignorant ? But oh wait... he's a cop, SHE had to do something to provoke him and get herself a nice ***** beating :rolleyes: You can NOT justify bad behaviour by pointing to other bad behaviour, so quit trying to do so !!

ridered11
02-28-2009, 04:13 PM
Did you not read what I wrote?

How do you know what she did before the clip they showed? You don't.

How do you know she didn't assault an officer prior to being detained? You don't.

How do you know she didn't use her stolen car as a vehicular weapon against an officer? You don't.

Again, point being all of your opinions right now are based on the little info you know which the media selectively has chosen to present, all in an effort turn heads and stir controversy (imagine that).

Save your breath.

Pipeless416
02-28-2009, 04:16 PM
hahaha. yes, even if all of those theoretical situations were true, is it still ok to take matters and punishment into your own hands as a police officer? isn't that what our lovely judicial system is for? that cop should have known better and kept his cool. why is that so difficult for your thick skull to comprehend?

YOU save YOUR breath.

ridered11
02-28-2009, 04:19 PM
You can't beat the law, nor can you convince me otherwise.

Believe me, save your breath.

Pipeless416
02-28-2009, 04:22 PM

Believe me, save your breathe.

i'm sure you wouldn't feel the same way if you were wrongly accused and you were treated like that. and i'm not saying she was wrongly accused or detained. don't try to turn that around on me. im speaking in a hypothetical situation.

oh, and its BREATH.

ridered11
02-28-2009, 04:24 PM
Haha I can't believe I'd been making that typo the whole time, my bad.

quadracer707
02-28-2009, 04:29 PM
Did you not read what I wrote?

How do you know what she did before the clip they showed? You don't.
You see her walking down the hall way uncuffed, how do you know he wasnt talkin dirty to her
How do you know she didn't assault an officer prior to being detained? You don't.
I hope they wouln't allow her to walk down the hall uncuffed, but then again he aint to smukin fart
How do you know she didn't use her stolen car as a vehicular weapon against an officer? You don't.
again see response to 1&2
Again, point being all of your opinions right now are based on the little info you know which the media selectively has chosen to present, all in an effort turn heads and stir controversy (imagine that).

You have not proven anything either, maybe the cops a perv. Maybe the cop was talkin trash, but its ur brother or dad, or you, stop breathing dude. 19 & know it all

Save your breathe.

ridered11
02-28-2009, 04:34 PM
End of rant, I respect your opinion. But majority of you are basing yours off the little biased evidence presented. Look at it in full circle, not just as a man hitting a woman. Believe me there is more to it than that. If you think every girl is a pretty little princess, you my friend, are in for a awakening.

Could I be wrong? It's possible, but I refuse to jump the gun on subjects that as so frequently wrongly accused especially with such little of the whole story known.

I'm going out, I suggest you all to the same.:macho

quadracer707
02-28-2009, 04:44 PM
End of rant, I respect your opinion. But majority of you are basing yours off the little biased evidence presented. Look at it in full circle, not just as a man hitting a woman. Believe me there is more to it than that. If you think every girl is a pretty little princess, you my friend, are in for a awakening.

Could I be wrong? It's possible, but I refuse to jump the gun on subjects that as so frequently wrongly accused especially with such little of the whole story known.

I'm going out, I suggest you all to the same.:macho

That wasn't a man hitting a women, that was an idiot with power hitting a kid, i dont care if it was a lady police officer hitting a 15 year old boy. UNJUSTIFIED. I have seen many kids take a beating they deserve, every girl is not a princess especially in todays society, you my little teenager are in for a rude awakening. You keep saying believe me there is more to it then that, speculating guessing assuming, we know what that does, there is def alot of unknown story, but so far my eyes are wide open. See you later :macho man, your going out??? make sure you dont break the law:D

JForestZ34
02-28-2009, 04:59 PM
I'll tell you this much, you are innocent until proven guilty, if she stole the car and tried to use it as a weapon or whatever she did and if it was that bad, she would have stayed in cuffs until a female officer came over searched her again and then the would have cuffed her to the bench or whatever they had there..

ridered11 you say you can't beat the law... There are plenty of people that beat the law and that's why they won law suits.... Rodney King beat the law and I'm glad he did.. Some guy I used to work with lost his license here in NJ, so he went down to FL were his daughter lives and is using her address for a FL license.. Guess what he is using that license to drive up here in NJ..

I do hope he gets caught because he is an A%$^&*&.. But with all that being said, he didn't have to kick her, punch her in the face, throw her up against the wall and then punch her twice while she was on the ground.. I would like to see if anyone like's to be picked up off the ground by there hair....

James

XXX -rider
02-28-2009, 05:02 PM
so many ignorant , abusive , immature ,arrogant,cocky police officers out there ..
your / our tax$$$'s at work :rolleyes:

02-28-2009, 05:12 PM

Point being, dont' break the law...

word. If she stole a car someone needed to slap that b****. If your daughter ever stole a car or commited a more serious crime she deserves it.

400exhead
02-28-2009, 05:14 PM

Save your breath. actually if she had assaulted an officer she would have had cuffs already on before she entered the jail.

face it it was excessive that girl could have eaten hes child as long as he wears a badge he cant take the role of disiplinary that is not his job. his job was over when she entered the room all he had to do was close the door and walk away.

quad2xtreme
02-28-2009, 08:05 PM
Seattle taxpayers are in serious trouble on this one...hopefully the cop can be held criminally responsible. Unfortunately our justice system goes to extreme to protect those who are supposed to be enforcing and protecting...often those that are serving the public are on the verge of being criminals themselves.

No arguing that he is a trained professional, she is a juvenile, and he was in no imminent danger. Certainly that large cop didn't feel threatened by this small girl. She could have been calling him racial slurs and it wouldn't be justified as he is trained and understands this behavior is against policy and regulations.

There are lots of times that cops get off on behavior like this because it is not on video. He was way out of line and there is no defense on this one. Most likely this will get settled out of court and she will walk away with a few million. There is no way the cops attorneys will let a jury watch this video.

ridered11, at first I would have guessed you just posted an opinion too soon...to continue it is just ignorant. You are not even a good debator. Your naivety is astounding...believing that there is something else that happened prior that would have justified this is unbelievable. You come up with the situation and I will explain why it is wrong. I will start by telling you that it was the officer's responsibility to remove himself from the situation if he felt his emotions were getting out of control.

cmmick
02-28-2009, 10:04 PM
I'm tired of seeing this senario. There used to be harsh punishments for criminals. Now going to jail might be rough but hell a bed to sleep on, meals, entertainment, schooling. . . ect . . . is more than some honest Americans have now. I don't have sympathy for criminals and I think other should think of just how much they really do costs you. . .

Yah he should have walked away . . but he didn't. She'll be fine with the chunk of change she'll get, his life is ruined.

02-28-2009, 10:36 PM
yeah jail would be great if you were on the streets. all those luxuries and your in a safe place.

JForestZ34
02-28-2009, 11:55 PM
You wouldn't want to be in jail. Trust me I know. The unit I was in only let one tier at a time out. That was about 30 guys, in the cell for 23 hrs out for 1hr. In that 1 hr you could shower, watch tv or make your phone calls, other than that you were in your cell. When it was time to eat they open your tier, you walk out grab your tray then right back in. When finished you push them out and they would pick them up. Worst park of my life was when I was in there. You don't know how good you have it until your in there. I might rather live on the street than go in there again.

rbgnwa45
03-01-2009, 12:04 AM
You want it to be known that jail is a negative place. That cop should have walked away though, 15 year olds don't hit hard.

stoopidbot
03-01-2009, 01:52 AM
I have no sympathy for people in that position. If she wasn't out being a lowlife at age 15 none of this would have happen.

ridered11
03-01-2009, 06:28 AM
Haha, glad i'm not the only one.

You guys continue to miss my main point, how can you judge the severity of the force used without seeing the situation as a whole. You are only seeing one side, which of course looks bad and favors that of the detainee. That would be like going to trail and not being represented as the defendant. Of course there is more to the story. Could it still have been excessive or was it excessive? Yeah probably, but allot of times when you f*ck with the police it usually doesn't work out too well for you....

It's all about scum bags trying to make money from a system they would benefit from if they were law biding, and contributing citizens to this country. You don't think they selectively sent the one clip to the media that makes the police look bad while she looks golden? LOL give me a break.

But you're right, i'm sure the little princess just wanted to ride her pony. Now, she'll probably have the money to buy one along with some drugs. Could you imagine is she was black? HOLY COW we'd be in some sh*t

quad2xtreme
03-01-2009, 06:53 AM
This didn't happen as a result of being sentenced...she was never convicted. You can't have cops running around beating up girls just because they "think" the person deserves it.

True story I lived through...a cop caught the tail end of a fight my stepson was in that lasted all of 20 seconds. I could tell you how the cop thought he knew Steve's entire life story from 5 seconds of that fight. The arrogant cop and district attorney tried to press charges and the courts allowed ample delays, etc. In the end, the kid they were defending couldn't appear at Steve's trial because he was in jail himself for assaulting a police officer. Turns out the 15 yr kid had been in trouble 20-25 other times, Steve zero times.

Now imagine if this cop had beat up Steve. Under what conditions would that have been right? Basically you have a kid who threw one offensive move to defend himself and he is deemed "nothing but a low life". This know-it-all cop with an attitude almost destroyed Steve's opportunity of a career in the Air Force. The last thing we need is cops being judge, jury, and executioner. When I picked Steve up I asked the cop what he saw and he explained how Steve beat up this smaller kid by grabbing his head and kneeing him in the face. I asked why the side of Steve's face was completely swollen and if he saw the kid hit him or did he (the cop) do that? Of course the cop didn't like this at all. I then said, the point is you really didn't see what happened so you shouldn't be passing judgment at this point.

I am betting the more likely scenario is some 16+ yr old guy told this 15 yr old girl it was okay to drive his car. She got caught and he told the police he didn't give her permission to drive it so they charged her with theft. From what I saw, I can hardly believe the cop didn't provoke her into kicking her shoe off at him.

Outlaw 50
03-01-2009, 07:22 AM
Yeah, now I remember why I ain't friends with many cops.......lol

The cop is a POS and should not be allowed to "serve" the public ever again....talk about not being in control of one's self...http://i25.tinypic.com/28m2tds.jpg

stoopidbot
03-01-2009, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
This didn't happen as a result of being sentenced...she was never convicted. You can't have cops running around beating up girls just because they "think" the person deserves it.

True story I lived through...a cop caught the tail end of a fight my stepson was in that lasted all of 20 seconds. I could tell you how the cop thought he knew Steve's entire life story from 5 seconds of that fight. The arrogant cop and district attorney tried to press charges and the courts allowed ample delays, etc. In the end, the kid they were defending couldn't appear at Steve's trial because he was in jail himself for assaulting a police officer. Turns out the 15 yr kid had been in trouble 20-25 other times, Steve zero times.

Now imagine if this cop had beat up Steve. Under what conditions would that have been right? Basically you have a kid who threw one offensive move to defend himself and he is deemed "nothing but a low life". This know-it-all cop with an attitude almost destroyed Steve's opportunity of a career in the Air Force. The last thing we need is cops being judge, jury, and executioner. When I picked Steve up I asked the cop what he saw and he explained how Steve beat up this smaller kid by grabbing his head and kneeing him in the face. I asked why the side of Steve's face was completely swollen and if he saw the kid hit him or did he (the cop) do that? Of course the cop didn't like this at all. I then said, the point is you really didn't see what happened so you shouldn't be passing judgment at this point.

I am betting the more likely scenario is some 16+ yr old guy told this 15 yr old girl it was okay to drive his car. She got caught and he told the police he didn't give her permission to drive it so they charged her with theft. From what I saw, I can hardly believe the cop didn't provoke her into kicking her shoe off at him. If Steve would have resisted arrest it would be a whole different story. Do you really think she was going along with the program and doing whatever the cop told her to do? Hell no she didn't, if she would have cooperated from the beginning the cops would have treated her as such. You put up a fight and you're gonna get a fight.

Ralph
03-01-2009, 08:14 AM
I think the problem isn't whether or not she was a criminal.

Any guy that big who throws down on a 15 year old girl, and punches her while shes face down on the ground has got to be so insecure and out of touch with himself that who knows who else hes gonna blow up on next.

Original Story: http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/399955_deputyweb13.html

Warnerade
03-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by stoopidbot
I have no sympathy for people in that position. If she wasn't out being a lowlife at age 15 none of this would have happen. amen

If I was the cop I woulda used my night stick on the *****

extremeblastr
03-01-2009, 02:18 PM
If Steve would have resisted arrest it would be a whole different story. Do you really think she was going along with the program and doing whatever the cop told her to do? Hell no she didn't, if she would have cooperated from the beginning the cops would have treated her as such. You put up a fight and you're gonna get a fight.

COULD YOU PEOPLE BE ANYMORE MORE F***ING IGNORANT. holy s*** we have a justice system with strict rules for a god d**n reason. it doesn't matter what shes did, unless she killed someone that cop has no right what so ever to lay a hand on her in that fashion. i get that everybody hates a dirtbag criminal thats whatever but this is ridiculous. how would you like it if i were a cop and you stole a pez dispenser and i called you a dirtbag so you kicked a shoe at me and i beat your f***in a** over it. we have courts for a reason people, even if she did something we didn't see in that video that officer just copped himself a one way ticket on the fail train.

Warnerade
03-01-2009, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
COULD YOU PEOPLE BE ANYMORE MORE F***ING IGNORANT. holy s*** we have a justice system with strict rules for a god d**n reason. it doesn't matter what shes did, unless she killed someone that cop has no right what so ever to lay a hand on her in that fashion. i get that everybody hates a dirtbag criminal thats whatever but this is ridiculous. how would you like it if i were a cop and you stole a pez dispenser and i called you a dirtbag so you kicked a shoe at me and i beat your f***in a** over it. we have courts for a reason people, even if she did something we didn't see in that video that officer just copped himself a one way ticket on the fail train. was the curse words really necessary?

stoopidbot
03-01-2009, 03:18 PM
COULD YOU PEOPLE BE ANYMORE MORE F***ING IGNORANT. holy s*** we have a justice system with strict rules for a god d**n reason. it doesn't matter what shes did, unless she killed someone that cop has no right what so ever to lay a hand on her in that fashion. i get that everybody hates a dirtbag criminal thats whatever but this is ridiculous. how would you like it if i were a cop and you stole a pez dispenser and i called you a dirtbag so you kicked a shoe at me and i beat your f***in a** over it. we have courts for a reason people, even if she did something we didn't see in that video that officer just copped himself a one way ticket on the fail train. Cursing at people shows how tough you are right??? I like I take anything that someone who helps murders hide to heart. Turn in your buddies that have killed people and haven't been caught, then I might listen to what you have to say, you're a criminal too. So where does that place you to be calling people dirtbags?

extremeblastr
03-01-2009, 03:19 PM
yep been a longgggg day and people like ridered get under my skin so it made me feel better

Warnerade
03-01-2009, 03:20 PM
yep been a longgggg day and people like ridered get under my skin so it made me feel better what, did you witness another one of your homies kill someone?

stoopidbot
03-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
what, did you witness another one of your homies kill someone? He said he knows at least 5 people that have killed people and haven't been caught. Hime knowing that and not doing anything makes him a dirtbag.

extremeblastr
03-01-2009, 03:23 PM
Cursing at people shows how tough you are right??? I like I take anything that someone who helps murders hide to heart. Turn in your buddies that have killed people and haven't been caught, then I might listen to what you have to say, you're a criminal too. So where does that place you to be calling people dirtbags?

where did i call anyone a dirt bag? and those people are not my "buddies". they are the exact people i go out of my way to avoid walking down the other side of the road from because i didn't need that life then and i need it even less now. find out what its like to have someone put you on your knees with a gun to your head wondering if your going to go home in a box that day and then talk to me about who your going to rat on. i could understand you trying to call me out if i was out dealing and buying guns but i'm not and i never was. when i was around those guys all i did was run contacts, i told people where they could get what they need and got paid for it.

extremeblastr
03-01-2009, 03:28 PM
and before anyone goes jumping on my back i know that being involved with all that is nothing but stupid and thats why i'm not now. don't expect me to beg for everones forgiveness because i did stupid things because now i've got my life on track and am getting the hell out of this place and going somewhere that i can do it all the right way without having to worry.

Warnerade
03-01-2009, 03:37 PM
we dont need your forgiveness, being an accesory is much cooler than doing it yourself anyways

400exhead
03-01-2009, 04:50 PM
this site is to hard core for me :D

quad2xtreme
03-01-2009, 05:03 PM
If Steve would have resisted arrest it would be a whole different story. Do you really think she was going along with the program and doing whatever the cop told her to do? Hell no she didn't, if she would have cooperated from the beginning the cops would have treated her as such. You put up a fight and you're gonna get a fight.

I don't think she has to go along with the program...if she was resisting arrest then she would have been handcuffed. If the cop couldn't handle the situation then he needed to remove himself and let somebody else take care of it. Point is that he is about to cost the taxpayers more money than he will make in a lifetime because he couldn't handle his job. I am not defending the girl per se as maybe she did wrong and maybe not. I can tell you that he flew off the handle and beat on a girl needlessly. He is totally in the wrong as he is a trained professional.

I also agree that a criminal should behave around cops or prison guards or you might find yourself on the illegal end of a beating. In that case, the cop is a criminal in my book and no better than the person who did the crime.

Next...

stoopidbot
03-01-2009, 05:54 PM
I had a friend in high school who was resisting arrest, he ended up with a broken arm, a broken nose and 2 black eyes. He was 16 at the time. Was that going too far... I think so but if he wouldn't have put up a fight they would have taken him peacefully.

What's the difference other than sex and hers was on video?

quad2xtreme
03-01-2009, 06:14 PM
I had a friend in high school who was resisting arrest, he ended up with a broken arm, a broken nose and 2 black eyes. He was 16 at the time. Was that going too far... I think so but if he wouldn't have put up a fight they would have taken him peacefully.

What's the difference other than sex and hers was on video?

Just because a wrong was committed against your friend doesn't make it right in this case either. The big difference is her beating was captured on video which will provide the evidence that it was excessive force and that the cop was incapable of self-control.

So what if her beating lasted for 15 minutes? Would that make a difference? After all, she started it right so shouldn't the cops be allowed to decide when enough is enough?

stoopidbot
03-01-2009, 06:37 PM

So what if her beating lasted for 15 minutes? Would that make a difference? After all, she started it right so shouldn't the cops be allowed to decide when enough is enough? WHAT? When did I say it was ok for the cops to do that? I agree with everyone whether or not it was wrong of him. Just like it was wrong to take the"restraining" to the level they did in my friends case. But the same time if he and she would have done what they were told without being an ***, none of it would have happen.

quad2xtreme
03-01-2009, 06:54 PM
You've obviously never had a run in with an arrogant cop. I have.

In Baltimore City, there is an Officer Blackwell. He is a racist black officer who tried to provoke me in everyway possible including calling me the F'n dumbest white person he ever met. What I am saying is don't think that this girl wasn't provoked on her end. There are two sides to every story but I can tell you that no matter what she did, the cop was not in imminent danger thus he had no cause for his actions. He was in the wrong plain and simple, it is on video, this will be settled out of court. There is no defending his actions as just. That is the troubling point of the thread...there are some who think that a cop is basically justified in doing whatever they want because people should never put themselves into a position where it looks like they MIGHT have broken a law...no need to have a conviction.

There are far too many cops walking around with attitudes and on power trips. Would I have deserved a beating too if I talked back to racist Officer Blackwell who was berating me? Afterall, I did get pulled over for passing a cop going 35 mph in a 35 mph zone. I was going 35.5 mph. I took me 1/4 mile to pass him...honestly, he slowed down and let me pass him and then put his lights on. He then preceded to scream and yell at me for 10 minutes.

Well, I am back to work tomorrow. I can't spend my life responding to this thread. So far, nobody came up with a justification for the cop. I am assuming we all agree it was excessive force as the officer was not in imminent danger, and the officer was trained to keep his cool but didn't.

muddy400EX
03-01-2009, 07:00 PM
wow thats insane. im sure the girl was talking smack to the cop but thats still overkill. and she kicked her shoe at him and he does that? that cop was twice her size, he could have easily just grabbed her, and put cuffs on her, no reason to beat the **** out of her and throw her around by her hair. id like to see someone twice the size of that cop beat the hell out of him!

ridered11
03-01-2009, 07:07 PM
quad2xtreme, give up.

Just because you got your a** handed to you by a cop doesn't mean we have to hear your guilt trip.

You obviously know everything about the system and are 100 times smarter than any police officer. We should all be thankful to be in your presence.

yam450_53
03-01-2009, 07:12 PM
was the curse words really necessary?

were*

quad2xtreme
03-01-2009, 07:22 PM
quad2xtreme, give up.

Just because you got your a** handed to you by a cop doesn't mean we have to hear your guilt trip.

You obviously know everything about the system and are 100 times smarter than any police officer. We should all be thankful to be in your presence.

So far, you haven't said a word about the topic at hand that justifies the cops actions. So far, you have been able to muster a big "she shouldn't have put herself in that position".

Do you know what a guilt trip is? Apparently not because your use of the term makes zero sense.

I know way more about the system than you think. I've spent a few years of my career working for the largest law firm in the state of Maryland. I've seen quite a bit.

Basically, you don't have the mental capacity to debate a topic like this so you are going to resort to a personal attack. You can call me names or whatever. It doesn't matter. You can't make a valid point so you look stupid.

Warnerade
03-01-2009, 07:23 PM
im suprised no one brought up the cop that stood there and let it all happen...accoring to the politcally correct hes at just as much fault here as the guy owning the dumb *****

buck440
03-01-2009, 07:35 PM
well to be frank if i were a cop i'de prolly "cop" a feel every now and then, not be the most honest and be pretty abusive with my powers too just like most people would and besides, next to god, o.j. and richard simmons cops can do about whatever they want and get away with it

Warnerade
03-01-2009, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by buck440
well to be frank if i were a cop i'de prolly "cop" a feel every now and then, not be the most honest and be pretty abusive with my powers too just like most people would and besides, next to god, o.j. and richard simmons cops can do about whatever they want and get away with it dont forget if your a famour rapper, all you gotta do is make a tv show (for profit) saying how wrong you were for breaking the law and you walk away with a slap on the wrist

SRH
03-01-2009, 07:43 PM
cops are people, they do the same **** we do, they can just bring us to jail during the day when they have there suits on, they deal drugs, abuse there power and i think the majority of them are very insecure.... on a moral level i think if most people saw something going down like.... a guy beating up a school girl theyd step in and stop it....woopy doo....when it boils down to it all they do is create revenue for the govt and take care of things now and then , ive never had an interaction with a cop that was pleasant even when ive called them... they dont follow up on stuff or care.....id sue his *** if that was my kid

deathcorefan2
03-01-2009, 07:51 PM

so you would HIT a FEMALE in the face and hold her down and hit her a couple more times because she kicked a shoe at you? and not even hard? your a messed up person.

buck440
03-01-2009, 07:58 PM
dont forget if your a famour rapper, all you gotta do is make a tv show (for profit) saying how wrong you were for breaking the law and you walk away with a slap on the wrist **** like that proves this world is ****** UP

ridered11
03-01-2009, 07:59 PM
So far, you haven't said a word about the topic at hand that justifies the cops actions. So far, you have been able to muster a big "she shouldn't have put herself in that position".

Do you know what a guilt trip is? Apparently not because your use of the term makes zero sense.

I know way more about the system than you think. I've spent a few years of my career working for the largest law firm in the state of Maryland. I've seen quite a bit.

Basically, you don't have the mental capacity to debate a topic like this so you are going to resort to a personal attack. You can call me names or whatever. It doesn't matter. You can't make a valid point so you look stupid.

Put it this way big guy, I'm on the other side of the system. Your "genius" mental capacity will mean nothing. As long as you're getting a hard on thinking that you are right everyone can have a good day right? LOL

deathcorefan2
03-01-2009, 08:03 PM
it's ok quad2xtreme.
i wouldn't take ridered11 seriously either,
how can you try to sound intelligent when you have "another day, another dolla" in your sig.
it's DOLLAR. not Dolla. lmfao

Pipeless416
03-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Put it this way big guy, I'm on the other side of the system. Your "genius" mental capacity will mean nothing. As long as you're getting a hard on thinking that you are right everyone can have a good day right? LOL

ive said it to you a year ago and i'll say it again now: the world is going to slap the crap out of you someday, big guy.

ridered11
03-01-2009, 08:07 PM
Damn, good one deathcore.

madskrillz2
03-01-2009, 08:09 PM
quad2xtreme, give up.

No you need to give up. I'm so tired of cops and people like you thinking that because somebody wears a badge they can go off on some power trip thinking they're god. Now, I know there are a few good cops out there. I even know a few. But, I also know about twice as many that are total pricks that shouldn't even have the job in the first place. They look for anything to do but what they NEED to be doing. For example: they run around the city I'm from making kids leave parking lots. I mean really? You could be on the other side of town where most of the crime is at yet, you're here making sure kids are not hanging out in parking lots. Hah, back in high school, we were in a parking lot and a cop drives up and I quote "The word for the day is leave the parking lot". I was thinking, now everyone sees why you're a cop.

deathcorefan2
03-01-2009, 08:12 PM
Damn, good one deathcore.

i know :D
i just think you should learn English before insulting someone.

ridered11
03-01-2009, 11:21 PM
Hahah ever think it's meant to be that way? Oh, probably not...

90cc DAD
03-01-2009, 11:38 PM

Believe me, save your breath.

You say don't brake the law and you wont be in that position??
Hummmm.... So If you kid gets picked up for riding his quad on the road and tries to run... Then I guess it is ok for me to Brake his legs so he don't try to run away!!
And you can't say you guys don't ride in the streets!!
Look at your avatar!!

can you say BUSTED!!

People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks!!!

That girl was disorderly and disrespectful... But a shoe doesn't equal the punch in the face, Slamming her in the wall, Beating her while she is laying on the floor while another man is in the room for back up!! I worked for years in the city doing damestic calls and NEVER have I needed to handle a 15 year old like this!!
I have had a few tough calls and NEVER have I lost my temper like this guy did. Keeping you temper is part of the job!! By him losing his temper.... He let this girl off!! She will never get anything more then a smack on the wrist now. She was not right...and neither was the trooper!!

Don't you have some Road Kill you should be picking up?? ROOKIE!!

ridered11
03-01-2009, 11:52 PM
Sorry I don't steal cars, what point are you trying to make?

On the note of kids, none of my children would ever have the lack of guidance to make a decision to ever run from the law no matter what the circumstances.

Me being a man, I would own up to any consequences of my actions rather then blame it on a police officer.

Please everyone, your little internet battle will never be won.

deathcorefan2
03-01-2009, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by 90cc DAD

People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks!!!

why not nobody throws rocks at all?
but wait...what if you are trapped in a glass house..and all you have is rocks...so would you throw them? so it should really be, ONLY people in glass houses should throw rocks.

:D

deathcorefan2
03-01-2009, 11:56 PM
Hahah ever think it's meant to be that way? Oh, probably not...

no it's not. your just now noticing you spelled it wrong and your beating your head on your desk because you realized you failed.

90cc DAD
03-02-2009, 12:01 AM
There is no battle... I can bet you anything that this trooper lost his job and his respect for not keeping his cool!!

#1. He should have had a female officer in the room
#2. He lost his head over a 15 yr. old problem child
#3. There probably was more than on the video... But he had no reason to abuse her like he did.
#4. When the cuffs are on.. He should have grabber her hand or cuffs and held them high to provent her from using her legs as weapons
#5. With two officers in the room... The force to detain the girl should not have been more then 1/2 for each officer.

There is no way this Trooper can ever win this battle.
He has ruined his life!! All he had to do is follow the procedures.

Pipeless416
03-02-2009, 12:06 AM
thank you 90cc Dad.

On the note of kids, none of my children would ever have the lack of guidance to make a decision to ever run from the law no matter what the circumstances.

another ps- please don't reproduce.

Ralph
03-02-2009, 06:38 AM
Does anybody actually know what she was picked up for?

I'm pretty sure she went joyriding in her dads car.

ridered11
03-02-2009, 06:58 AM
Yeah man, that's why I still haven't changed it....moron.

Haha thanks for the laughs guys, we just got hammered with snow. I'm gonna go enjoy it with the Honda, maybe we can continue this latter.

quad2xtreme
03-02-2009, 08:22 AM
Please everyone, your little internet battle will never be won.

The funny thing is this just makes you seem ignorant to everybody who reads this thread. You are basically saying that you are incapable of having an open mind and changing your opinion. I am not trying to change your opinion. It is pretty clear to me where you sit. There are people who refuse to believe the holocaust ever happened in the face of tons of evidence to the contrary. This makes them ignorant. Simply saying over and over that you won't change my mind doesn't mean anything nor does it mean you "won" the battle. 90 cc dad stated it best...reread his post.

ALAMX37
03-02-2009, 09:03 AM
I have been roughed up by the popo, but I had to bring it on. It was my fault and I know it, so really I can't blame them. I would rather them beat on people my size than some little girl. I meanI can understand smacking a dude a time or two to give him a reality check, but not a little girl.

ridered11
03-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Quad2xtreme, get over it.

Your over powering knowledge should tell you to let it go....

http://animalsclubfreedom.org/myPictures/gummy-bears-1.jpg

ALAMX37
03-02-2009, 09:20 AM
Oh my lord. Redrider have you ever been mistreated by the cops? I have. I brought it on once, but not after that, and have been mistreated on several more occasions. Officers feel like we owe them respect, respect isn't free. I have no respect for the cowards that hide behind the shield. I had my *** beat by a cop bc I posed a threat by putting my hands in my pockets after being frisked because I was freezing. Was that in line? He didn't tell me not too, but when I did, I got took down and ruffed up. Most cops are the little pricks in high school that got picked on. For those few cops who walk a striaght line I applaud and respect you, to the rest of them a bullet would provide to much glory.

quad2xtreme
03-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Quad2xtreme, get over it.

Your over powering knowledge should tell you to let it go....

Thanks for the compliments on my knowledge and genious level mental capability. I got over changing your opinion a long time ago. There is no helping you. Research shows that the less educated you are the more opinionated you are...and less likely to change your opinion. At the rate you are going, I have you down to 3rd grade education. Keep it going...kindergarden isn't a stretch.

ridered11
03-02-2009, 10:03 AM
Haha yeah man I must be retarded or something.

Keep it coming....

deathcorefan2
03-02-2009, 10:04 AM
lol ridered you are such a clown dude. lol all one person was saying is how it was wrong and then you went all " OH you just know everything"
please tell me how that doesnt make you look like a douche.