PDA

View Full Version : Honda 250r race quad for sale ATV - $8750 (GWB/North Jersey area)

minimansion
02-28-2009, 11:17 AM
Honda 250r race quad for sale! If you know anything about race quads here's your chance to own a classic. This quad has over $15,000 in upgrades and custom work.
Arens frame, PEP front and rear shocks, ESR 310 race head, Hauser +3 a-arms and rear swingarm, custom wheels and tires, ESR race exhaust, custom skin seat cover with quick release, custom aluminum airbox, carbon fiber gas tank cover, chrome gas cap, chrome front and rear brake calipers, steel braided clutch and brake lines, custom brake levers, race fenders and plastic, custom powder coated wheel hubs, race chain w/front rear racing sprockets! there is too much to list everything... You won't find another quad like this! there is almost nothing stock on this bike! ...a collectors item for sure!

After this monster quad was built it was only ridden once at the track but I haven't been riding for the last few years so here it goes!

asking $8750 or any "reasonable" offer.

email or call 917 855 0001. If you email, please send a number to call you back. thanks!

TRXman86
02-28-2009, 01:24 PM
Even though it's a dam nice R... you won't see that price... Todays $8000 is like a billion dollars. Even if it is rare. You can sink 50k into it, and still not be worth it... Just a shot in the dark there but words to think about...

Them look like Douglas beadlocks and holshots... custom? How's that? Can ya explain it for us...

minimansion
02-28-2009, 01:33 PM
That's why I said reasonable offer. I have somebody local that already want's it. They just can't pay all at once. Would have to do payment plan etc.. I figured I would post it here first before I do that. By the way, $8000 isn't that high. How else would anybody buy a new quad and do anything to it to upgrade... tires, rims..... lol!

minimansion
02-28-2009, 01:36 PM
This is for somebody that is specifically looking for a nice redone 250r. The nice ones are scarce these days...

TRXman86
02-28-2009, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by minimansion
How else would anybody buy a new quad and do anything to it to upgrade... tires, rims..... lol!

That's just it... NEW quad and this isn't new. Anyway, best of luck...

250Renvy
02-28-2009, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by TRXman86

Them look like Douglas beadlocks and holshots... custom? How's that? Can ya explain it for us...

Burgard makes beadlocks from standard rims like itp t9's and douglas black label.

I'd say you should be able to get $7500 out of it with the right buyer. You'll have to be patient though as the right buyer is few and far between these days.

voodoochassis
03-01-2009, 02:22 PM
someone want to buy mine for that price all new everything..even billet hubs and new engine 350pv

FRESHY21
03-01-2009, 06:41 PM
y r u all *********s jacking his thread leave it alone and keep your comments to yourself, nice R best of luck to you.

voodoochassis
03-01-2009, 08:11 PM
im not implying that at all he has a killer quad,it is worth the money by all means,and hope he gets it..but if more than one is intrested,mine is here also,pretty much same bike,with few extras..good luck and hope your sells i always tell friends about nice r's,,,,,so what you got bro?

jboz5786
03-16-2009, 08:54 PM
I wish I had the money. I have a banshee im trying to get rid of for a 250r. Id do payments for sure but im sure you wouldn't want to do that