PDA

View Full Version : Flat track motor work

SLICK72
02-27-2009, 02:54 PM
Looking for suggestions on an engine builder to build my Rotax 450. All I run is flat track. Took it to ice racing this year and ran a studded am class, I was impressed with the top end power , but i usually run the pro class. but due to a wreck early in the season on my TRX363r I had to go to my DS. When I go to run it in the pro class around here it is not going to keep up with the built yfz's. My 363r runs with them but not on the smaller tracks , that were the 4-strokes have me. I have it lowered,ROSSIER pipe and air cleaner, nerfs and bumpers. motor is all stock. Thanks, Brian

TNT
02-27-2009, 03:06 PM
Call JSR Performance 316-706-3658 and ask for John tell him Terry referred you for a deal....John's a flat tracker, pro pikes peak, for the past twenty five years and engine builder..He normally rides a YAM but is working on my 09 DS now having a big bore made 505/520, just got cams in, all new intake, throttle body butterfly and bore to 50mm, pipe, head flow, PC 5 controller with 02 sensor, and more, he'll know exactly how to set you up to win!! :D