PDA

View Full Version : HMF QRS Series, need some help

raw67
02-26-2009, 06:36 PM
Hey guys,

I am currently having Moto-Xperts build my 05 450R motor to their GNCC race motor specs. They told me they use HMF sport series full systems on their race quads. Motosport has a QRS full system for $295.00. Thats about $150.00 cheaper than the Sport series. My question is why so much cheaper? Has anyone used or know anyone who uses the QRS Series. Moto-Xperts said they haven't tried any yet so they didn't know how they performed. HMF says that this series retains 90% of the power of the bigger core pipes. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I need a full system just don't want to pass on a good deal. I just don't want to rob my motor of any power. I'm going to contact HMF but I would like to hear from some of you to get an unbiased opinion.

Thanks, Rob

JCoop
02-26-2009, 08:07 PM
I have heard the QRS pipes are very good pipes. They are designed to be race exhausts but just quieter to pass db tests. If anything I think you can get just as good of power with that exhaust then a standard sport series. And that is a good deal for a full system for sure. Good Luck.