PDA

View Full Version : cool stuff on ur race tracks....

Tommy 17
11-15-2001, 01:35 PM
guyz i was just wondering if yinz had any cool stuff on ur race tracks like heres a few of mine...

on field of dreams we have a part of that track that u go under a bridge and make a left turn theres a double double both about 20 ft then make another left hit a double about 25ft and then jump that bride that u go under. its made outta a tractor trailers flat bed its awesome when u are goin under it and someone jumps over u.

another part of that track is built over top of a dam they filled it in and sometimes there so much mud u can't move...

steel city we have the 5 table tops in a row section starting out around 20 ft and ending at 100ft or so.

pleasure vally we have the the awesomest section made that i have seen it goes 2 table tops both about 50ft, then a huge double, maybe around 75ft, then a triple step up and then a double step up... take a left hand turn up over a tunnel, that goes down to the starting gate, into a table top then under a bridge that spectators can stand on....

aggh theres tons of cool stuff just wanted to know if any of ur race tracks had this kinda stuff or some awesome sections...

11-15-2001, 02:09 PM
We got a hotdog stand and 3 port-o pots..:D

Tommy 17
11-15-2001, 02:23 PM
hahaha we got regular facilites (can't spell that).

thorspapa
11-15-2001, 04:34 PM
Closest track to me is Honda Hills, goes back to the 70's, when big name folks ran there. It still holds the Vintage Nationals. It's a VERY fast track, cut into the hills, so if you make a mistake and swing wide around some corners, there's a NICE BIG DIRT WALL waiting to meet you. There's a corner right before the finish line gets slicker than 'possum snot and it's claimed many riders. It took credit for busting three of my ribs 2 years ago. I hate that corner, and someday I'm gonna kick it's a**.:D
Oh yeah, it has three porta pots, a real restroom with flush toilets, showers and a pond ("the pond'll be good for you" Chevy Chase in Caddyshack)

trueblue450
11-15-2001, 07:26 PM
I couldn't imagine the amount of dirt it would take to build a 100ft table top....

Tommy 17
11-15-2001, 08:27 PM
Watch the steel city national on tv and u will see them. its called the pro section.

11-16-2001, 08:23 PM
400ex21..i hope to run those tracks this year..i am hoping to compete for d-6 points but i'l prolly run a few d-5 tracks too.. those tracs sound cool....we had something like that "pro section" at a local practice track it started out 2nd gear on a 125 you hit a 23ft table top...then you shifted in the air and got 3rd asoon as you landed you hit a 40 footer then hit a 45 fter into a sharp right hand turn....and at rolling thunder there is a 100 foot downhill double...haven't got the nerve to hit it yet..only 1 quad has made it he was on a cannodale i think his name is natelli or something he broke his neck now....he is an awsome rider and i hope he recovers..anyhow...and at doublin gap used to have a supercross section i loved it like 5 doubled in a row..it was cool esp on an 80 but it was alos hairy if you got squirley...anyhow i'd liek ot meet up with you at a few races..later toby

sorry this message is really confusing...i am kinda tired late