PDA

View Full Version : so wrong

ridered92
02-25-2009, 07:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R4x855nHgg

this is so wrong i cant belive people would do this to a dog or any animal. i thought i would post it here for all dog and animals alike

JJs450r
02-25-2009, 07:15 PM
what makes it worst i own a pitbull :( id like to get my hands on them type of people

mine sits with me every night with his head on my side

ridered92
02-25-2009, 07:17 PM
and i own a rottie i cant imagine doing any thing liek this i think people like that should be shot in the knees and push off a boat. i think it should be just like killing a human life in prison or the death penalty.

JJs450r
02-25-2009, 07:24 PM
i love my dog i just hate the sterotype around him, i mean just the other day when i was in petsmart a lady grab her kid as we walked past them, and mumbled under her breath F-in pitbull, bah never been so mad i wanted to cuss her a new one, but all i did was turn and smile

ridered92
02-25-2009, 07:36 PM
thats how people are with rottie's too. itsd all about how there raised. mine rottie is a big mussh unless someone put there hands on me or my family but other then that hes great. i got bit by a pitt bull a few years back but im not scared of them it happens. i have no clue why the dog bit me but it happend i knew the dog and played with him before

JJs450r
02-25-2009, 07:39 PM
ya my pits the biggest puss every, he runs and hides in the kitchen if you pop your gum, runs when you shine a light at him, hides when you tap the metal lamp, hard taking a picture of him cus hes scared of the camera, ya ill agree with how they are raised ive seen some wild dogs haha

hell if someone put there hands on me mine probably just sit there and wag his tail haha

ridered92
02-25-2009, 07:42 PM
yeah when i was in the ER there was a guy there that had been animal control nd he said dog bite i said yep i said it was by a pitt and he said let me guess about 8y/o i said yep he said pitts brains dont stop growing and they get pushed aginst the skull and it can cause them to do things like that

JJs450r
02-25-2009, 07:45 PM
so ive heard, i dont think my dogs brain is very big and his head is huge, so hopefully i wont have that problem lmao

ridered92
02-25-2009, 07:47 PM
lmao.

buck440
02-25-2009, 08:26 PM
on one of them ultra cool "SNUFF" sights they put a medieum size bear against two pitbulls and the pitbulls mess that bear up, its some weird crap they do in the middle east...lalalalalala:D

ridered92
02-25-2009, 08:39 PM
and what was the point in posting that?

buck440
02-25-2009, 08:57 PM
i too am letting people know what bad stuff is going on in this world

ridered92
02-25-2009, 08:58 PM
ic ok my bad

JJs450r
02-25-2009, 09:16 PM
ya i seen that really wasnt fair it was a small bear, and was on a chain kinda sad dont know why people are so cruel and mean guess what goes around comes around

ridered92
02-25-2009, 09:19 PM
oooooi thought it was a picture or somthing i didnt know it was real now i feel like a douch

ridered92
02-25-2009, 09:19 PM
oooooi thought it was a picture or somthing i didnt know it was real now i feel like a douch

buck440
02-25-2009, 10:12 PM
alot of people wonder why we have hate in this world and the actions of a race are mainly why we have this rage, like now i seen part of a video cause i did not at all want to see the whole thing due the the nature of it, but they used a kitten as fish bait, a hook on the fat of the neck. you know, a little baby small cute kitten. idk, im just venting, dont get me wrong, i hunt in all but i wish there more we could do to stop this crap.

Brad77
02-25-2009, 10:29 PM
I think that some people might would benefit from watching this. Someone shared this video with me and I thought it was really something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBtFTF2ii7U

buck440
02-25-2009, 10:37 PM
on a lighter note my outside dog part german shepherd/australian shepherd and my cat....when my dog was asleep in the yard my cat would get on top of him and sleep on him:) i wish i had pictures.

Kickstarts-suck
02-26-2009, 12:09 AM
So sad how someone could do that to a dog.

My pit is laying here snoring right next to me now lol

JJs450r
02-26-2009, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Brad77
I think that some people might would benefit from watching this. Someone shared this video with me and I thought it was really something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBtFTF2ii7U

had spinal injury from the elephant stepping on her haha, jk pretty cool

dehner47
02-26-2009, 07:34 AM
hey jj. i'm with you. i own 2 pitbulls and they are the most lovable and most loyal dog you can own. i'm a firm believer in its how you raise the dog. i can take my girls lap dog and make it a killer if i beat it n neglected it.

" punish the deed, not the breed "

smr
02-26-2009, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by dehner47
hey jj. i'm with you. i own 2 pitbulls and they are the most lovable and most loyal dog you can own. i'm a firm believer in its how you raise the dog. i can take my girls lap dog and make it a killer if i beat it n neglected it.

" punish the deed, not the breed "

I felt the same way until my son and I was attacked by my neibors pitbull. I know for a fact the dog was never misstreated and was a loveable housedog until the day she snapped. For no reason the dog attacked me. I was able to get into my house and I came back out with my .45 long colt bleading pretty bad....The b1tch was waiting on me when I came out.....well she didn't have to wait long before I put an end to her life.

Now...I knew this dog well from when she was a puppy and I never had any trouble out of her....I will never trust another pit again. If you do then it's your business but you have been warned.

BTW.....my son got several stitches. I didn't requere stitches but I did have some bad cuts. The dog had all his shots so everything turned out good.

never trust a pit again.

walrusfarm
02-26-2009, 08:41 AM
People who do that sort thing to dogs need to be strung up by the gonads.

suck my pipe
02-26-2009, 10:08 AM
Makes me sick, judgement day will come soon enough for them.

ridered92
02-26-2009, 10:22 AM
i just dont know how people can do somthing like that? buck440 they use a kitten as bait? that sick. this kid i know well hes like my little brother his mom has a lil yippe dog and he has a pit and they play together all the time he dosent hurt the lil dog ever the lil dog will hang off the side of his face and stuff. and the pitt will pick him up by the tail and carry him.

hypersnyper6947
02-27-2009, 02:06 AM
Stuff like that makes me sick, my pitt is the most amazing dog ever, loving, loyal, smart, athletic, he is great with kids all animals even ones that are attacking him, mostly cats and small dogs, he is just all around great.

People like michael vick should just be shot in the head. Animals cant even really defend them selves wtf is wrong with these people.

Warnerade
02-27-2009, 03:05 PM
what about cock fights?

smr
03-02-2009, 06:56 AM
michael vick went to jail for running an illegal gameing operation.

I don't see any difference in this and Rodeo. What do you think they do with the stears once they are to big?

Now...the video is just sick, I hate to see anybody misstreat an animal for no reason.

ALAMX37
03-02-2009, 08:47 AM
I am gonna be open about this because my family was in the dog fighting game when it was legal. I have been around some fine dogs in my days, and trust me when I say this the dog doesn't do it for the master. I don't condone nor participate in such acts, for the record. If any of you have ever owned or been around a true game dog, you know what I mean. These large dogs people call pits today aren't pure. They have been bred to curve gameness and aggressiveness by breeding in mastiff's and bulldogs. I have always had several pits around me. I love this breed. Here is my lap dog. We have never had a problem with him except for cats, for some reason he goes ape **** when he see's a cat. The only scars on my dog are from when he gets after cats. LOL

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/bigjosh37/ImportedPhotos00145.jpg