PDA

View Full Version : wow!!

Hmf Ds450
02-25-2009, 06:31 PM
i took my ds450 to my local dealer to fix the back brake and this is the third time their fixing it, they always bleed it and it always breaks weeks later, and i also said my clutch was a little stiff, two days later they put a whole new clucth cable and some other part saying we have to pay for without giving us a quiote, and I also bought extended warranty and warranty is not covered over this, if this isn't,... wat is,

im having so many problems like these two, lose frame bolts and finger loose rear sproket bolts, front left tire goes flat, hits rev limiter as soon as you swicth gears and bogs out, my caN am hand guards snapped in the wind in the back of my truck and my local dealer couldn't get us new ones, and the seat falls off, and the chain bangs against the skid plate making sparks very where

k4f5x0r
02-25-2009, 06:34 PM
sounds like you got a lemon.. always happens. best you can do is fight can am for a replacement or to keep fixing every part :ermm:

Drewltr450
02-25-2009, 07:41 PM
Lemon Law. If can-am doesnt do what you want when it comes to lemons threaten to sue backed by the lemon law i dought they will go through the hassle of going to trial.

hotshotgoal30
02-25-2009, 07:47 PM
wow i dont have that many problems. i have the can-am hand guards and drove 80 in the back of my truck no problem. the chain thing i think could be avoided by tightning it? im not trying to sound like a dick by saying that but. the clutch we all know could use a little work. but i must say that your dealer is wrong for not calling you to tell you or quote you. i would be pissed if i showed up and had a bill when not expecting one and i might even fight it saying they never contacted you.