View Full Version : Podium X front shocks?... $ ?

MtnEX
02-25-2009, 04:15 PM
How much would this upgrade cost for the 525?

GE4x4
02-25-2009, 04:52 PM
If you get them new from the dealer, about $550. But you see them once in awhile on ebay and cam be had for around $250. If you buy a 525 from a dealer, see if you can buy the shocks at there cost as part of the deal. I'm sure they would. You could get them for about $400 or less.

bpjr07
02-25-2009, 08:26 PM
i heard you can get the piggy bank i think thats what its called..installed in the stock 525s.

if its true? is it worth it and how much?

SSJEFF
02-25-2009, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by bpjr07
i heard you can get the piggy bank i think thats what its called..installed in the stock 525s.

if its true? is it worth it and how much?

The 08 525s LE came with the ressie shocks on it. There is not an option for 09 yet. they usually release the LE by now.

I think they are calling the MXR the LE though.

Keep in mind guys, you can put just about any 18" aftermarket shock. The Ohlins off a KTM will work. You might have to get new spacers for the mounts though. If the boddies are to long on them you can have them shortened. It is all what you want.

A call to C&D would be a good idea, they are a site sponsor and I hear they do good work. They are also pretty good guys judging my our conversation on the phone a little while back.