PDA

View Full Version : BREEZEWOOD Opens this weekend

dan harris
02-24-2009, 09:43 AM
The park opens this weekend after our winter shut down. I wish I could say the weather is going to be great, but right now they call for it to be pretty cold. Tracks should be in real good quad shape. They will be hard packed for a week or two until the ground totally thaws out.

Keep in mind the Dining hall, shower house, bathrooms and rental cabins will not be open until the third week of March, just before our "Spring Fling" weekend.

Anyone planning to come up and ride this weekend??? Post up.

Mxjunkie
02-24-2009, 03:04 PM
Woooohoooooo no more winter time blues guys haha.. :devil:

brian76708
02-24-2009, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Woooohoooooo no more winter time blues guys haha.. :devil:

just rub it in

Mxjunkie
02-24-2009, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by brian76708
just rub it in

I could really rub it in and say I was riding a 350x trike around, it was a lil cold but hey when you have 5 acres of open fields around work why not vent a little.. :p

BlaineKaiser450
02-24-2009, 03:45 PM
i wish i could ride breezewood. It sounds really sick

jherbie28
02-24-2009, 05:27 PM
awsome dan, so everything will be up and running by the 3rd weekend in march? very cool i was under the impression that the dinning hall wouldent be open untill "spring fling"

wich i have to miss again:mad: thats the weekend im getting married, emmm what ya gonna do:p

dan harris
02-24-2009, 05:37 PM
Hey Herbie, congradulations and good luck with the wedding. You know I would of let you hold it here, then you still could of rode. Not sure Michelle would of been big on that???

Yeah water should be on by the 3rd weekend in March, one weekend before spring fling.

jherbie28
02-24-2009, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by dan harris
Hey Herbie, congradulations and good luck with the wedding. You know I would of let you hold it here, then you still could of rode. Not sure Michelle would of been big on that???

Yeah water should be on by the 3rd weekend in March, one weekend before spring fling.

shes not so kein on the breezewood brown wedding dress:devil: awsome dude see ya really soon

oh and the new brochures look killer and the pic of that ltr jumping with the dirt bike is good, i hear hes a pretty good rider:macho

Snowskidr
02-24-2009, 09:42 PM
i'll probably come up to hang out and shoot some pics but i still cant ride. knee surgery next thursday... finally! hopefully i'll be riding in a few months! im dying!!!!

brian76708
02-24-2009, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
I could really rub it in and say I was riding a 350x trike around, it was a lil cold but hey when you have 5 acres of open fields around work why not vent a little.. :p

i could do that but the foot of snow really puts a damper on that.

jesseweaver
02-24-2009, 09:57 PM
i'd really like to, but dont count on seeing me there unless it ends up being sunny and in the 50s sunday

dan harris
02-25-2009, 06:47 AM
Glad you liked the new color brochure Josh, figured you would be happy about having your pic on it!

Paul good luck on the Knee surgery, hope all goes well and to ride with you this summer.

Anybody else get the new brochure???

BlasterBTW
02-25-2009, 12:55 PM
It was good seeing you at Motorama Dan. If the weather holds out, I might just head out on Sunday to get a little riding in! :D

hale23
02-25-2009, 03:07 PM
This weekend can't be as bad as last Sunday. Yesterday was decent but I broke my clutch cable before we could do much riding. Something always has to happen on the nice days.

jherbie28
02-26-2009, 06:05 PM
lets just keep this on the first page:devil:

wish i could be there man, front shocks go out to colby tomorow

jesseweaver
02-26-2009, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by dan harris
Glad you liked the new color brochure Josh, figured you would be happy about having your pic on it!

Paul good luck on the Knee surgery, hope all goes well and to ride with you this summer.

Anybody else get the new brochure???

is the green one the new one? i got that one on my windshield

Which 450?
02-27-2009, 08:23 PM
are 50/50 boots allowed at Breezewood?

ROLLIN
02-27-2009, 09:11 PM
ya, so are 'boxers'

jherbie28
02-28-2009, 06:51 PM
how was the track today? heard it was a pretty good turn out. wish i could of been there

GOTFEAR
03-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Don'T you think the prices are a bit high haven't they herd the economy is in the crapper just my two cents

wvspeedfreak
03-01-2009, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by GOTFEAR
Don'T you think the prices are a bit high haven't they herd the economy is in the crapper just my two cents

I think Dans prices are very reasonable.Where else are you going to go that has 3 tracks,trails and the hospitality you get there for less money??Have you ever been to BPG?I bet you would agree with me if you have.
I know of other tracks that hardly ever get groomed and won't even let quads ride on certain days and they are more expensive.

jherbie28
03-01-2009, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
I think Dans prices are very reasonable.Where else are you going to go that has 3 tracks,trails and the hospitality you get there for less money??Have you ever been to BPG?I bet you would agree with me if you have.
I know of other tracks that hardly ever get groomed and won't even let quads ride on certain days and they are more expensive.

AMEN.......jason

ya dude you will not find the atmosphere anywhere else, tracks, conditions and people especially dan and amanda. the time and effort they put into there business and remember its a "business" is remarkable.

dan harris
03-02-2009, 11:54 AM
We had a good turnout on Saturday and Sunday especially considering the cold cold weather we had. The ground is still freezing and thawing so that caused some sloppy conditions in places. Still the regulars were clearing everything here.

No real changes to the tracks yet! I'm trying to give people a chance to come out and get back in the groove before I make any big changes to the tracks.

We do allow 50/50 boots, you can wear any kind of boot you like - work boots are fine.

GotFear: Sorry the price seems high, unfortunately its a very expensive business to operate and I'm trying to make this the best it can be.

Which 450?
03-02-2009, 04:17 PM
IMO prices are reasonable, I cant imagine how much insurance is on that place