PDA

View Full Version : So what did everyone get?

Steve-o 400EX
12-25-2002, 06:23 AM
What did you guys get for christmas?

I got clothes and 500$ to spend on my 400.:D

I also got a White Brothers bumper and some gift certificates.:p

12-25-2002, 06:42 AM
im not sure ........ my siuster is making me get off shes like "im starting :-D"

time to open things :D

PLEASE BE PLAYSTATION 2!

250x#93
12-25-2002, 06:58 AM
I got a new style AC front bumper wooohooo!!!!:blah I also got the model of the dodge charger on the fast and the furious, a new helmet, and jumper cables, oh yea a camo shirt, and a creed cd.

Striker49
12-25-2002, 07:09 AM
By the end of the day Ill have a few hundred dollars, got a Chevy Emblem to put in my bumper hitch on my Silverado,and a PS2 :D :D

One drawback...I cant figure out what Im doin wrong on my PS. I cant get anything to come up. I have tried plugging it into my VCR, TV, and Satillite and I have gotten absolutely nothing. Any ideas...im not gonna be happy until I get that thing working. To bad wally world isnt open...

Anyways, any help would be appreciated.

bansheeguy77
12-25-2002, 07:14 AM
i got a ps2, a sword, and a ton of clothes.
striker i had the same problem with mine....did you change the input on ur tv?? i did that and now it works.

Knight440
12-25-2002, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Striker49
By the end of the day Ill have a few hundred dollars, got a Chevy Emblem to put in my bumper hitch on my Silverado,and a PS2 :D :D

One drawback...I cant figure out what Im doin wrong on my PS. I cant get anything to come up. I have tried plugging it into my VCR, TV, and Satillite and I have gotten absolutely nothing. Any ideas...im not gonna be happy until I get that thing working. To bad wally world isnt open...

Anyways, any help would be appreciated.

I had the same problem:grr I finaly got it to work thru the VCR :confused: can someone tells us why this thing seems to be f;d up :grr

I tried hooking it up thru the inline on tv like my xbox but i get sound no pic? but it works fine thru vcr? dam high tech tv:o

a really nice mecca jean shirt, a huge *** tool box set :D PLAYSTATION2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

games: artic thunder, mcgrath sx, MEDAL OF HONOR AND F1 GRAND PRIX :D CD PLAYER, MIB2 more stuff :devil

QuadRacer041
i got a bunch of good $hit.
front xc tires, rear xc tires and wheels, front mx tires and wheels, hand gaurds, goggles, soem cloths, and a cordless playstation controller and network adapter, so whatch out in comin online to play soon.
we all exchanged gifts last night because ill probably be out plowing in a few hours.

Pappy
12-25-2002, 07:21 AM
lets see,
clothes
new camping cookware:D
some huntin stuff
ultimate center billet beadlocks:eek:
an aftermarket frame:eek:
billet thumb throttle
chrome spindles
mirrored scoops
billet shifter

thats about it
:p

Striker49
12-25-2002, 07:23 AM
Dont have an input option on my TV. I have it currently hooked up into my VCR input (where you would hook up a video camera) and I still dont have anything. Ive been up since 5:30 tryin to figure it out...it cant be that hard. :o

sweet300ex
12-25-2002, 07:55 AM
a white bros e series pro meg complete system,AC front bumper,AORF2,Thor riding gear,Emgo handguards,Uni air filter,home entertainment system,clothes,and a bunche of other little stuff

Knight440
12-25-2002, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
lets see,
clothes
some huntin stuff
billet thumb throttle
chrome spindles
mirrored scoops
billet shifter

thats about it

OMG Pappy your wife is a saint !!!!!!!

Pappy
12-25-2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Knight400EX

OMG Pappy your wife is a saint !!!!!!!

i ordered it...she paid for it:p i knew there was a reason i keep her around;)

Striker49
12-25-2002, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
lets see,
clothes
some huntin stuff
billet thumb throttle
chrome spindles
mirrored scoops
billet shifter

thats about it

:huh So far, you have all of us beat. :eek:

AtvMxRider
12-25-2002, 08:14 AM
Let's See:

AC new style fornt bumper
AC swingarm skid plate
Thor SVS4 helmet
Shockwears
Huevos 5
DVD Player
Thor Goggles
That's all I can think of.

Pappy
12-25-2002, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Striker49

:huh So far, you have all of us beat. :eek:

i didnt post ALL of what i got either:p

12-25-2002, 08:22 AM
ps2 is hard to hookup :grr im using a vcr how the **** do you do it :grr

Fender Bender
12-25-2002, 08:37 AM
I have had one christmas at my moms, and i got;

first truck (ford ranger) im not a ford guy, but its ok.
and an abercrombie coat, im goin to my dads now where ill get stuff for the R, later/Alex

mod300ex
12-25-2002, 08:40 AM
let's see all the stufff i got for my quad
NOTHING!i was kidna up set but i got 1grand form my pops and its spent already on my qaud cuz i bent my axel bearing carrion need plastics oil cooler and alot of otehr stuff :confused: :confused: still have grand mas maby>>>>

DEAL
12-25-2002, 09:11 AM
Some oil , Clothes, goggles, Dg steel nerfs (Takin them in first thing next week and gettin pro pegs)

300eXTraILRyDeR
12-25-2002, 09:24 AM
my brother got me some blue banshee bend renthals for my quad i still dont know what i am going to do with them ill prolly just run them for awhile .

kicken250x
12-25-2002, 09:33 AM
Man pappy.................... sounds like you win! What do you mean thats not all you got..........?

killed300ex
12-25-2002, 09:34 AM
i got absolutly nothing this year lol i got more on thanksgiving than christmas lol(truck on thanksgiving) this christmas all i got wa some tools from ym parents and then from my boss i got a torgue wrench lol( it was the best present i got this xmas lol) then jsut some shirts ect. I had a hole list fo like 5 things for the quad and they got none of it lol im pissed hakf of it i needed the other half i just wanted so i quess its time to start saving for the skid plate now lol ohh well happy x mas everyone
Pray that my other extended family gets me some crap for the wheeler lol
killed

Moded86R
12-25-2002, 09:39 AM
I got a ps2!!!woohoo.I am stoked.I wasn't expecting anything at all.Then my mom handed me 2 boxes.I opened the one with the controler in it first.And so I knew I am so stoked.

We went down to my cousin's house this morning.I look out the window and see a 67 chevy truck.And I ask him about it.He says merry christmas boog(my nickname)So I got a 67 chevy truck to.Woohoo again!I have a bed for it already.It is rough.I have been looking for one forever and never thought I would find a decent one.I am so stoked.Now I gotta get rid of my camaro though!

Black400
12-25-2002, 09:41 AM
Getting the ol 400 fixed by my dad and my mom bought me some cds a ps2 game network modem thingy for the ps2 a some clothes:rolleyes:

QuadJunkies
12-25-2002, 09:45 AM
WOW~~ Sounds like most of you scored!:D We didnt do much for each other this year,spent too much on the kids,but I did get some gift cert. to Honda!:D

Chef
12-25-2002, 09:59 AM
I got one of those Honda Racing Coats (with all the patches and **** on it...hopefully I dont get another one when I get sponsored...lol) A big arse stereo for my shop, Oakley Carbon Fiber Goggles with a mirror lense, One of those RC DS's (those things are pretty fast....gotta get some air with it later), A USB SharkBoard for my PS2, an "Atomic Clock", Another gran turismo disc, my old one was real screwed up, Some cologne, and two sets of quick straps, The Billet tail light in my sig, and a Stainless bolt kit for my EX.

joeroadking
12-25-2002, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by killed300ex
i got absolutly nothing this year lol i got more on thanksgiving than christmas lol(truck on thanksgiving) this christmas all i got wa some tools from ym parents and then from my boss i got a torgue wrench lol( it was the best present i got this xmas lol) then jsut some shirts ect. I had a hole list fo like 5 things for the quad and they got none of it lol im pissed hakf of it i needed the other half i just wanted so i quess its time to start saving for the skid plate now lol ohh well happy x mas everyone
Pray that my other extended family gets me some crap for the wheeler lol
killed hah I got a tourque wrench to !!!

Tommy 17
12-25-2002, 10:04 AM
ps2 hook up to the net
ugly fox sweat shirt
ugly fox hat
blue jeans that dont' fit

and 750$ cash for my bow:D

Sportrax10
12-25-2002, 10:07 AM
I got:
RPM swing arm skid plate,
Nice Sony Video camera,
little RC Mini Car,
clothes,
some tools,
chain lube,
cable lube,
cabler luber,
my sis got a 250ex!

12-25-2002, 10:17 AM
i for a sweet big tool set
ps2!!!!
but they bought the mcgrath sx for game cube :huh
right now my dad is playing f1 grand prix and im gonna puke because of the loud pitched engine thats ringing in my ears :(, but hey i got medal of honor and i love it :-D, but i need a memory card! artic thunder is kinda cheap.
i also got a sweater, a shirt, another sweater (all nice)
mib2, uhhh... uhhh...... best christmas ever :macho :D

jello
12-25-2002, 10:28 AM
If you are having trouble hooking up your ps2:

On the vcr you need to put the vcr on channel input 1 oor input 2 or on video 1 or 2 they are normally the channels under 1…put the tv on the channel you watch movies on

Or for the input plug the ps2 into the inputs on the tv and push input on your remote if your remote doenst have this then you need to do this through your vcr or get a converter for like 30$ that you can use the ps2 on channell 3

sweet300ex
12-25-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Moded86R
I got a ps2!!!woohoo.I am stoked.I wasn't expecting anything at all.Then my mom handed me 2 boxes.I opened the one with the controler in it first.And so I knew I am so stoked.

We went down to my cousin's house this morning.I look out the window and see a 67 chevy truck.And I ask him about it.He says merry christmas boog(my nickname)So I got a 67 chevy truck to.Woohoo again!I have a bed for it already.It is rough.I have been looking for one forever and never thought I would find a decent one.I am so stoked.Now I gotta get rid of my camaro though!

im glad you had a great x mas man! you deservved it!

Sparks425Ex
12-25-2002, 10:43 AM
I got:

New Carb
NacsCase Saver
Nacs Air Box PLug
Buncha Fox And Riding Clothes
New Gloves
New Goggles
Some Beanies
Money for my Quad
buncha other ****

MichaelS693
12-25-2002, 11:02 AM
Play Station 2, Gold Chain, Money, Clothes, 30-06 with bushnell scope

Glamis400ex
12-25-2002, 11:03 AM
I got a lump of coal...:confused:

Glamis

RiPPiNiTuP7
12-25-2002, 11:12 AM
I got $300 in cash, Nacs Number Plates (white ones for the bumper/grab bar, and numbers too), a Pro Design Case Saver, New Style AC Pro Pegs, some parts for my R/C Car, a clock (Ya! :rolleyes: ), and a DVD Player :D

bluebaron
12-25-2002, 11:12 AM
i got a ruger mini-14(gun) its so awsome

Butters
12-25-2002, 11:13 AM
i got razr rears, renthal bars, moose thumb extender, ac nerf bars, ac wide grab bar, shockwears, some 909 grips, boots, and honda hat and shirt. oh and i hitch to haul my trailor that hauls dirt to my jump :D

2qk4u
12-25-2002, 11:32 AM
well i got a few nice things

* new ridinn pants and jersey and gloves.
* Craftsman 19.2 volt drill and light
* 18 galoon wet/dry 6.5 h.p. shop vac from lowes
* clothes
* PRM Baja Bumper and Frame skid plate that will be here friday
other odds and ends

have a merry xmas and a happy new year everyone

Everyone needs to post pics of there bike after they get all there new goodies installed

sportraxrider10
12-25-2002, 11:55 AM
i got that internet thing for ps2 but i can't figure out how to hook it up, i have a cable modem but how do i do it without a phone line hook up?

Slick
12-25-2002, 12:07 PM
well lets see...

-Sony Vaio computer, 1700 and it broke after having it for 3 days.
-Socket/screwdriver set thing
-tool set with hammer,measurer,screwdriver,screws,plyers..etc.
-some neon light wire, some new tireflys
-strobelight
-wrench set
-pajama pants LoL (thanks mom :rolleyes: ) and she got me some snakeskin colored boxers and some stupid looking japanise symbol type ones too :rolleyes: :huh :grr
-dvd player (its good when ur dad is friends w/ a owner of a wholesale business and you get electronics for half price)
-120 bucks soo far and i havent even been to my bro's house yet
-going to order some por-15 this week when i get the rest of my money and then gonna sell my xbox and get a ps2

-ooh and my ex g/f that i might go back out with got a 4wheeler, idk what kind but all i know is it is a honda so far lol

-my b-day is in a month and 2 weeks and i am gonna be getting my car finally:) a black 94 acura integra gsr with crome rims and body kits all around :macho

cheetah
12-25-2002, 12:25 PM
I got:

Some elka trip rates
White Bros bumper
Renthals w/ some scott grips
Fox jersey, pants, and chest protector
Magura clutch
Photo printer
Tippman Pro Carbine paintball gun
and a cool little watch thingy.:D

Merry Christmas everyone!

ny300exrider
12-25-2002, 12:25 PM
i got ps2 wit aorf and aorf2, a nice tool kit, tons of cool clothes, a dremel with all the attatchments, and some more that i forgot...

12-25-2002, 12:35 PM
lets see i got
- Carbon Fiber Euro Tail Lights for my truck
- Street Scene Sport Mirrors for my truck
- Fosgate Punch Amp for my truck
- Xenon Bulbs for my truck

i got everything i wanted!

250exen
12-25-2002, 01:18 PM
i got..
dg alloy nerfs
fox shirt
Pac sun gift card!!(fox hoodie comming my way!)
k&n air filter
honda racing sweatshirt
cloths
jeans
a flashlite?:confused: (thanks grandma)
and some other crap

question...
how are the nets suppose to go on?? my old neighbor told me to sew them on? ringht now i have them on but in a kinda wierd war but hey, they aint going anywhere!

DGR Designs
12-25-2002, 01:51 PM
$400 gold chain (that was my main thing i didn't get much):eek: Thor section jacket (really nice for like $80 cdn!), A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL BABY! YEAH!!, my girl got me a ring and i got her a bracelet with diamonds around the strap (it was like $300 but i love her so its worth it) she also gave me a gift certificate for my quad dealership "for goodies" worth like $100 or so. all in all, great christmas. OH YEA..... gotta love the drugs in the turkey to knock you out for a good solid hour lol
merry christmas y'all!
~Dave
:)

QuadR8cer12
12-25-2002, 01:52 PM
I got a new axle ( wore out my LSR one) new LSR Hubs( woreout my stock ones) ATV 2, a fox gear bag, some fox cloths and some other little stuff.:D

raptor rider 02
12-25-2002, 03:49 PM
lets see i got.....
a White Brothers E-series slip on :D
dg alloy nerfs :D
renthal fat bars (just bent stocks 3 days ago) :rolleyes:
spider trac rears on douglas 190's
holeshot rears on 190's (thanks bro)
holeshot fronts on 190's (thanks bro)
bandit fronts on 190's
new troy lee designs helmet (hot) :devil
dura blue +4 axle
and my b-day is the 7t of januaryn i m gettin yellow fulll boars and sand tires all around, and a one week trip to the dunes (yes!)

im happy

Dave400ex
12-25-2002, 04:01 PM
I got,
Nac's Handle Bar Clamp
Nac's Case Saver
Nac's Peg Extenders
Pro Design Kill Switch
and then all Clothes or Money....

Ben
12-25-2002, 04:32 PM
I got two nice jackets but that is about it. :)

Ben

Bean
12-25-2002, 05:18 PM
Merrell waterpump red cover, a new nac's red casesaver, new x-ring chain and sprokets, a bunch of honda/fox hoodys, and shirts, ORF2, Mr AND Mrs Patatoheads (H*LL YEA), a really cool chevy jacket, wallet, about 130$, and some more stuff that is out of my brain right about now

Sporttrax400ex
12-25-2002, 05:19 PM
for my z400 i got a titanium 4 exhaust holeshot mx.s and nerf bars.

For my yz50 i got procircuit fatty pipe and hand guards

no fear riding pants black and white and a newjersey

off road fury 2

flash back scott gogles

and a box of condoms
:devil

YamaWarr0121
12-25-2002, 05:21 PM
i got a kill switch for my warrior, a bunch of clothes n crap nacs footpeg extenders,

then i got a pingrys kill switch wiht a piece of paper with directions on it to go get my cannondale after the first of the year! YEAH MAN!

12-25-2002, 05:26 PM
A headache ,...from my kids screaming..
"LOOK WHAT SANTA GOT ME"!!

nacs400ex
12-25-2002, 05:26 PM
I got
AC Bumper
Clothes
Tons of Tools
Toolbox
Cologne(SP???)
Lots of money
Razr tires
lots of candy
New 51" TV
My new 400ex (early x-mas present)
and still more to come !!

Merry Christmas Everyone !!!!

QuadJunkies
12-25-2002, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by raptor rider 02
lets see i got.....
a White Brothers E-series slip on :D
dg alloy nerfs :D
renthal fat bars (just bent stocks 3 days ago) :rolleyes:
spider trac rears on douglas 190's
holeshot rears on 190's (thanks bro)
holeshot fronts on 190's (thanks bro)
bandit fronts on 190's
new troy lee designs helmet (hot) :devil
dura blue +4 axle
and my b-day is the 7t of januaryn i m gettin yellow fulll boars and sand tires all around, and a one week trip to the dunes (yes!)

im happy wow... what kind of sand tires you getting? And where are you going duning...Man, you one lucky guy;)

James70214
12-25-2002, 05:35 PM
I got
a 6hp 30 gal. Crraftsman air compresso r
bunch of air tools
bunch of regular tools
100 certificate to sears hardware
350 cash
White Tech 8 boots
Thor helmet, chest protector, jersey, pants, gloves
2 pair oakley google
nacs seat cover
RIS Louver kit
Nacs oil filter cover, Mag cover
Bunch of clothes
2 PS2 games
4 Holeshot MX tires
$100 local dealer gift certificate
50 block buster gift certificate
and some other stuff I can't remember

Glow Plug
12-25-2002, 05:37 PM
HUummm let's see what i got :

$250 cdn (towards paintballgun:D )
Colone (sp??)
mach 3 turbo shaver (i'm a man now lol)
some choolate
rented ps2 (hey i'm poor lol)
and some more boring stuff

Fast-n-Furious
12-25-2002, 06:08 PM
For the EX:
fox/honda gloves
fox/honda crossbar pad
acerbis rally handguards
pc plastic renew
909 grips
chain press

For the Truck:
running boards
remote starter
door trim
stickers
tie downs
tie down anchors (hook on bedrails)
$155 in gift certificates to VIP (Gettin some new rims)
And some clothes like carhartt coat, carhartt insulated bibs, fleece coat, movies, atv racing movie and some other little things
:D

Foxrage
12-25-2002, 06:16 PM
I got:
X-33 Axle with posi lock and hubs
Splinter cell
riding clothes and normal clothes
about 200 cash and some more little things

Team Outlaw #34
12-25-2002, 06:17 PM
i got....

Ac pro pegs

graydon bumper

killswitch (that stuff is still shipping)

fox T-shirts

other clothes

huevos 5

cologne (SP?)

and some other small stuff....

Ryan300ex
12-25-2002, 06:36 PM
my grandma gave me a new sleeping bag, paintbal carrying case, extra tank and paint, and some other stuff. "santa" brought me a new tippmann 98 custom, a portable rca dvd player, a new jacket and jeans. I also got ATV2 from my sis. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Sportrax10
12-25-2002, 06:42 PM
I have a pic of my PRM-swingarm skid plate! This Digital camera rules!:blah :D :cool:

400exrules
12-25-2002, 06:43 PM
i got offroad fury 2, huevos 4 dvd, flat screen tv, dvd player, patriot dvd, spiderman dvd, cool shirt, nike shox, jeans, mossy oak break up camo comforter and pillow cover thingy, cammo fleece blanket, blockbuster gifft certificate, gum candy and of cours a big ole butterfinger which disapearred fast, radio/CD player/clock thing, and this BAD***** R/C black quad with red flames.its got a dude on it but i took him off cuz he falls off when i hit a jump, and it had like a wheelie bar but i took that off and i can do a wheelie for about 6feet (im still practicing). its got a grab bar so if i over cook a wheelie it'll stay up and i just hit reverse and it flips back down. It doesnt necissarilly look like a certain fourwheeler but it RULES ! ! ! oh ya and its big and has these big ole tires with grippy grips on it, lol my dad set up a thing for me to climb and it was pretty impressive what it could do.

HONDAofTROY100
12-25-2002, 07:16 PM
i got......

thor core gear - pants jersey gloves
fox formas - stewart replicas!:D :D
a m2r helmet :D
a fiberglass bed cover for my truck
a cd player for my truck
new tires for my bike
and money!

kicken250x
12-25-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Sporttrax400ex

off road fury 2

flash back scott gogles

and a box of condoms
:devil

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA A box of condoms lol

luvmyex
12-25-2002, 07:56 PM
I got a rock and a bag of switches:D

z400rider23
12-25-2002, 08:10 PM
Lots of cool stuff including new Holeshots and these.....:D

kicken250x
12-25-2002, 09:02 PM
No offence to anyone but some of yall seem pretty d@mn ungreatful for what you got:( I was brought up to believe that it was the thought that counts. This year I didnt get much but Im happy with what I got. My mom dont make much money and she busts her ***** to get me what I want. Maybe some of you should rethink some of your posts/priorities(sp?)??:rolleyes: And once again no flame intended.

I got an air compressor with air tools (air wrench, impact wrench, die grinder, cut off tool and a tire do-hickey) and some cloths.

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! Kenny, Rico, Jeff...dont get to wasted!!!!:devil :devil :devil

Sparky416ex
12-25-2002, 09:35 PM
i got...

-rio riot (20 gig MP3 player)
-CASIO exilim camera (smaller than a playing card)
-AC grab bar-polished thumb throttle and brake resevoir cover. Polished gas handle all from JL
-leather coat
-Huevos 5
-2 shift shirts and other cloths
-helmet latch (you just click it in) (i hate usin the ropes)
-new bearring carrier (mine went out)
-CIIZEN watch
-got my xbox chiped to play burnt games (9 games just came in!!)
-i have money coming
-a robe (i feel important in it!)
-a drawing of dave mathews with color (awesome)
-gift cert. to blockbuster and the movies

thats all i can remember

I HAD AN AWESOME CHRISTmas

here are the polished parts!

this pic was taken with the new camera on lowest quality!

Sparky416ex
12-25-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Bean
Merrell waterpump red cover, a new nac's red casesaver, new x-ring chain and sprokets, a bunch of honda/fox hoodys, and shirts, ORF2, Mr AND Mrs Patatoheads (H*LL YEA), a really cool chevy jacket, wallet, about 130$, and some more stuff that is out of my brain right about now

where can i get shirts that have honda and fox on them??? ive looked everywhere...anyone have a website

thanks!

MojaveKing
12-25-2002, 10:01 PM
well i got some
colonge
entanment center
new stereo
$ 51
007 for ps2
HUEVO'S 5!!!!
other dvd
um 2 pairs of jeans.
3 t-shirts
havent got GF's yet...whatever it is i will Love it!!

i have to go shoppin for tha Mojave this winter and me.....Buyin/orderin Ridin gear and a Video camera for tapin me on tha mojave and my GF

Merry Christmas!!!:)

Originally posted by Sporttrax400ex

off road fury 2

flash back scott gogles

and a box of condoms

------------------------------------------------------------------------
hahaha i need

stocktires
12-25-2002, 11:40 PM
I didn't get a whole lot:
-Dremel tool
-Colonge
-Disturbed CD
and just a bunch of lil stuff!

But My big Christmas present will come later :D

But I'm happy!

12-26-2002, 06:48 AM
I got a fiance'...:eek:

QuadJunkies
12-26-2002, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I got a fiance'...:eek: Rico...did you propose last night??:) congradulations:D

Pappy
12-26-2002, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I got a fiance'...:eek:

i got one of them once.....tried like **** to return it....but they said i had used it and had to keep it:huh :blah

MOFO
12-26-2002, 08:15 AM
ATV Fury 2 w/ network adaptor to kick everyones butt :D
GTA Vice City
a bunch of well needed clothes
cash
Alice N Chain's box set
fairly large gift cert to my favorite store (Best Buy) ;)

Pro400EXC
12-26-2002, 08:17 AM
Poor Ole me got some small lil stuff...nothing for the 400,and about $100 from Grandma...oh also some colonge,and Polo fleece sweater...wel thats about it, now i gotta by myself stuff....

but hey i coulda got nothing...so ohh well

bigbadbrad
12-26-2002, 08:25 AM
i got me a red hmf slip on pipe with a spark arestor for the 300ex
fox greatest hits vol. 1 dvd
a chrome d cell maglite
back to the future trilogy dvd set
clothes money
insulated work gloves
and i will be geting a truck in the spring( that is my "graduation Gift and birthday gift and x-mas gift for like 4 years)

bigbadbrad
12-26-2002, 08:30 AM
oh yeah and i got my self a wb header k&n power up kit and polished my header, my out'n'back rack, and my dg alloy nerfs and pinted my pegs and peg extendes gloss black with a few clear coats and my dg nerf mounts red w/ a few clear coats

Texan32
12-26-2002, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Ben
I got two nice jackets but that is about it. :)

Ben

I'm almost in your boat. I have been reading through this thread and i am ABSOLUTELY ASTOUNDED at how spoiled most of you kids are. I've read several lists of things that are well over 600 bucks! You guys spout off all these EXPENSIVE parts and then end with "some cloths and other cr@p" All i can say is THANK YOUR FRIGGIN BLESSINGS!!!! You bunch of greedy little BRATS. Saying...oh, i didn't get the stuff i LISTED. Who the he11 are you to itemize these EXPENSIVE gifts and EXPECT to get them.

Between my wife, who can't work because of an injury, her 3 kids, still paying for the wedding, fixing to move and Military paychecks (for those ENLISTED servicemen know what i am talking about....for the rest of you...the Military WILL NOT make you rich!!!). You want to know what i got?! A hooded sweatshirt, two longsleeve shirts, a set of goggle quick straps and I consider myself LUCKY! Oh yeah, I also had to spend my 1st Christmas in 23 years away from my family. Where i come from, family means alots, so that was kind of a real kicker.

To all of those who got Christmas gifts, good for you. To all of those who got nice gifts and still WANTED more....go stick your head in the toilet and flush! Christmas is about giving. For those of you who did get the REALLY nice stuff, what did YOU get for your PARENTS....complaining isn't a gift!:grr

nacs400ex
12-26-2002, 09:43 AM
Texan32 is right. I was very thankful for what I got. I was actually suprised at all the things I got. I got my dad some shop manuals and tools, I got my mom some stuff for her horse and my sister some horse stuff. All my Christmas's have been good, cause I spent it with the family.

Craig

Moded86R
12-26-2002, 10:35 AM
I agree.It is crazy how much of those people got.One year I got a new blaster for christmas.I had been riding a clapped out YFM200 for a long time.And we just sold our house.So my dad bought his new 300ex.(the one I still have)And I got a blaster.It was a 98 and I got it in 99.Was still like brand new.Except we got it for about a grand cheaper than a new one.

I think some of you guys need to rethink yourselves there.

tants
12-26-2002, 10:48 AM
Louis Vaton wallet
Verace colone
Playstation 2
ATV fury 2
Black tool box
Tons of craftsman tools
$500

and best of all time with my family

bigbadbrad
12-26-2002, 10:55 AM
your right texan
kids these days are to greddy.
when i was reading some of these post i was like"Holy Sh*t these kids gets lots of gifts." I got exactly what i wanted and asked for a hmf pipe. that is all i wanted for x-mas and that is what i got. some of these kids saying oh just some clothes and 500 bucks and tools and other crap i think they need to go see what some people get for x-mas, nothing at all because their fasmilyies are poor and stuff. i think the true meaning of christmas has been lost

MSL
12-26-2002, 10:58 AM
Alot of you guys got some great gifts have fun and enjoy.

raptakilla15
12-26-2002, 11:26 AM
well i got a argus sintar digital camera, burnout2, need4speedhot pursuit, 2 shirts, a kawasaki zx-9r , and some candy

spliffy
12-26-2002, 12:36 PM
Congratulations On The Engagement Rico

DESDAK4
12-26-2002, 12:54 PM
I agree with you texan on most of those points. However dogging the amount of money we make isn't really all that cool either (yes it isn't enough for what we go throu) but I have been away for holidays and spent 11 yrs playing this game and I own my house w/hot tub, both of my vehicles, all three atvs and my camper because I learned how to take care of what money they do give us and my wife hasn't worked in 5+ years. So all in all life is good and yes these kids these days are greedy (some of them) but we also signed up to be in the spot we are in.

Just my thoughts sorry.

Jay
USAF

Moded86R
12-26-2002, 07:03 PM
Yeah congrats Rico.That is awesome.

Bean
12-26-2002, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Texan32

I'm almost in your boat. I have been reading through this thread and i am ABSOLUTELY ASTOUNDED at how spoiled most of you kids are. I've read several lists of things that are well over 600 bucks! You guys spout off all these EXPENSIVE parts and then end with "some cloths and other cr@p" All i can say is THANK YOUR FRIGGIN BLESSINGS!!!! You bunch of greedy little BRATS. Saying...oh, i didn't get the stuff i LISTED. Who the he11 are you to itemize these EXPENSIVE gifts and EXPECT to get them.

Between my wife, who can't work because of an injury, her 3 kids, still paying for the wedding, fixing to move and Military paychecks (for those ENLISTED servicemen know what i am talking about....for the rest of you...the Military WILL NOT make you rich!!!). You want to know what i got?! A hooded sweatshirt, two longsleeve shirts, a set of goggle quick straps and I consider myself LUCKY! Oh yeah, I also had to spend my 1st Christmas in 23 years away from my family. Where i come from, family means alots, so that was kind of a real kicker.

To all of those who got Christmas gifts, good for you. To all of those who got nice gifts and still WANTED more....go stick your head in the toilet and flush! Christmas is about giving. For those of you who did get the REALLY nice stuff, what did YOU get for your PARENTS....complaining isn't a gift!:grr

after reading all of this, now think about something, what did your father think of you, a greedy little punk, everyone goes through it, parents want to give thier kids the stufff they didnt have, its called life, you want to give your kids everything you didnt have, and so on, so think, what did your dad's friends think of you as? i will tell you, a spoiled little brat i think you put it so well, and i got my mom some nice earrings, some other stuff, my brother and sister some stuff, and my dad some stuff

250x#93
12-26-2002, 07:48 PM
Yes I agree some kids get a lot of things. I thought I got a lot. I am very greatfull for all the things my parents get me. Some kids must not understand that their parents don't have to by them all that stuff. Some year they ought to give them nothing and see how to appreciate just a couple of things. Well like I said I am very greatful for everything.

MERRY CHRISTMAS:cool:

Castor-426ex
12-26-2002, 07:52 PM
ole castor got a bunch of crap..

clothes..i think i now have every nfl football jersey known to man
another 40 cal Glock handgun...hehe hey i got two hands
money...not sure how much yet...500 so far
a big screen...one of them thin rigs...(thanks Dad)

and last but not least...and probably most important...

the fact that I knew when i saw the baked beans...i should have said NO then....but now ...even almost two days after xmas...im still paying....

pass the prep h.....:D

ridesa02400EX
12-26-2002, 08:08 PM
rear holeshot xc on douglas .190s
ps2 with aorf, nfl game day 2003, and gran turismo 3
the simpsons complete first season dvd
a giant homer simpson pez dispenser
a bart simpson talking watch from burger king
a giant hersheys kiss
50 dollar gift card to target
a fox shirt
and an airbox lid (still coming in the mail)
6 jones sodas

UnYk RaCiN_400
12-26-2002, 08:57 PM
I got a brand new 2002 Yamaha BANSHEE!!!

with Shock Covers, 2 Gas Tanks, and 100 Bucks!!!

Awesome Christmas!!!!!!!!!

Slipknot
12-26-2002, 09:30 PM
I got

Elka suspension, LSR Axle, shock covers, Pro-Design Pro Flow intake w/ UNI, Atv Off-Road Fury 2, PS2 Network Adaptor, PS2 Keyboard, Huevos 5, clothes, gold chain, Fox riding gear, HJC Helmet, Scott High Voltage Goggles, and some new Alpinestars Tech 6 boots. I had about $100 left over, which is going towards new bars/clamp.

roostin_dale
12-26-2002, 10:16 PM
I got
*23 inch flat screen tv
*Home Theater Syatem
*New VCR
*2 Fox Shirts
*3 kinds of Colougne
*DVD's
-Huevos 5
-Fast and The Furious
-The New Guy
-Con Air
-Magor league II
-Goldmember
*$100 to Circuit City

I didnt really like this Christmas cuz i feel spoiled. I dont want to be a spoiled lil Brat.

But this is what i got from my Mom, dad, sister, and grandparents together.

-so please no one call me a brat because im spoiled!
I gave them all pleanty in return:D

roostin_dale
12-26-2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Texan32

What did i get for my parents?
I got my dad a 18volt drill that he wanted and $50 to Best Buy
I got my mom a 24Karat gold necklace..and some perfume.

Im trying my hardest to prove im not a spoiled litlle biatch

Texan32
12-27-2002, 06:53 AM
Hey bean. How old are you? And you have a 250R?! A nice one by the looks of your sig. Oh, and you race too huh? Yeah, how old are you? Truthfully, how much of YOUR money gets spend on your quad/racing each year? If you REALLY do pay for it all than Kudo's to you! If mom and dad are helping out, than consider yourself the luckiest kid on the block. I have had 2 '85 Kawa 550 stand-up jet skis, an '85 Zuki quadracer and now my 400. I can HONESTLY say, the ONLY support i ever got from the parents was when they baught me a cover for my jetski on my B-day...but i never EXPECTED any either though. Before I could even drive, i was working my arse off at any place that would hire me so that i could afford my OWN toys, and have been doing it ever since.

I went back and read your 1st post. Your list was a nice. Read the list of some of the other. Reread what i wrote and listen what i'm trying to say..don't read it word for word. They to HEAR the message. Trust me. You are not one of the characters i was trying to make a point to. Actually, take a look at "killed300ex" post on page 2. To be "pissed" that he didn't get what he listed? That just sad!

Quadfreak. You got a nice stash listed. Its good to know that some of you guys are doing what you can to give a little back. ;)

raptakilla15
12-27-2002, 08:51 AM
being 15 and living in the suburbs with about 100 little spoiled kids and me being one that pays for everything i got, i agree fully with texan , he is completely right, one of the kids in our neighborhood got a raptor for christmas and was *****ing all day about how he wanted a z400 and how he HATED his parents for getting the raptor, i told him i would gladly take the raptor off his hands, **** id be grateful for any quad for christmas , seeing as how they are so freaking expensive, darn little kids

sportraxrider10
12-27-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by raptakilla15
being 15 and living in the suburbs with about 100 little spoiled kids and me being one that pays for everything i got, i agree fully with texan

this sounds like something that should be on abc, like a tv show

12-27-2002, 01:01 PM
"some cloths and other cr@p" All i can say is THANK YOUR FRIGGIN BLESSINGS!!!!

To me, nothing is crap. "Crap" to me, is people like you, calling us brats (most of us are 14+, you have kids right? do you call your kids brats?). Maybe were rich? maybe your mad your parents werent as giving? ... none of us are brats, (except the guy with the raptor that hates his parents because they got him a raptor :huh )

er, i was gonna say... when people say "some other crap" they dont mean it in a bad way, they mean nic-nacs, like cologne, a smaller gift (unless its expensive, around 50 usually), but as purportion size its a smaller gift. NO gift is crap, unless its .. well actually, i got up at 6 and made my family a huge breakfast. im 15, i dont have a job, i live in the middle of nowhere ect, making breakfast isnt really a GIFT, but hey its the most i could do. Next year ill have a job, and ill get everybody presents. And most of the time, (your grandparents) get you clothes that are so tight you cant get into them, or something girlish that people will make fun of you for it. Its the thought that counts true, but as a gift, what good is a gift that you cant make use of? Thank god for refundable items. IE-my parents got me ps2 with a gamecube game :eek: :)

I got:
cologne (yeah whats up with everybody getting cologne :confused: i got musk and it smells really good :D kinda of like mature college person with a hint of old-guy :p.
PS2 (which was $300, and im so glad i got it)
4 games
$50 gift certificate for EB game stores
hooded sweater
jean shirt
polo sweater
another PS2 controller
PS2 memory card
MIB2

Im guessing, (texan), that you are around 35-45 years old ???
most guys that age are like that :confused:

My dad gives me the "we had to walk to school 10 miles barefoot in 10 feet of snow, uphill both ways" talk, or the "if my dad ever heard me say that i would get beaten with a bat" talk.

Times have change, things are different, where the parents are more loving, and are more fortunate ($). Both my parents work, my mom has an injury and is off.

These days parents and kids are getting closer and closer together, maybe its because we have more things to do with eachother :confused: but all day iv been playing MX2002 with my dad and its fun, we dont throw the ball around anymore.....

Please, Texan, No Offence Intended.

Am I spoiled? ....... whats your definition of spoiled?

But I know im not a brat. (or unappreciative)..

wow that was long my fingers hurt
owww

12-27-2002, 01:03 PM
being 15 and living in the suburbs

or the begining of a 21th century judge mathis show :p

Sparky416ex
12-27-2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by WOT400ex

To me, nothing is crap. "Crap" to me, is people like you, calling us brats (most of us are 14+, you have kids right? do you call your kids brats?). Maybe were rich? maybe your mad your parents werent as giving? ... none of us are brats, (except the guy with the raptor that hates his parents because they got him a raptor :huh )

er, i was gonna say... when people say "some other crap" they dont mean it in a bad way, they mean nic-nacs, like cologne, a smaller gift (unless its expensive, around 50 usually), but as purportion size its a smaller gift. NO gift is crap, unless its .. well actually, i got up at 6 and made my family a huge breakfast. im 15, i dont have a job, i live in the middle of nowhere ect, making breakfast isnt really a GIFT, but hey its the most i could do. Next year ill have a job, and ill get everybody presents. And most of the time, (your grandparents) get you clothes that are so tight you cant get into them, or something girlish that people will make fun of you for it. Its the thought that counts true, but as a gift, what good is a gift that you cant make use of? Thank god for refundable items. IE-my parents got me ps2 with a gamecube game :eek: :)

I got:
cologne (yeah whats up with everybody getting cologne :confused: i got musk and it smells really good :D kinda of like mature college person with a hint of old-guy :p.
PS2 (which was $300, and im so glad i got it)
4 games
$50 gift certificate for EB game stores
hooded sweater
jean shirt
polo sweater
another PS2 controller
PS2 memory card
MIB2

Im guessing, (texan), that you are around 35-45 years old ???
most guys that age are like that :confused:

My dad gives me the "we had to walk to school 10 miles barefoot in 10 feet of snow, uphill both ways" talk, or the "if my dad ever heard me say that i would get beaten with a bat" talk.

Times have change, things are different, where the parents are more loving, and are more fortunate ($). Both my parents work, my mom has an injury and is off.

These days parents and kids are getting closer and closer together, maybe its because we have more things to do with eachother :confused: but all day iv been playing MX2002 with my dad and its fun, we dont throw the ball around anymore.....

Please, Texan, No Offence Intended.

Am I spoiled? ....... whats your definition of spoiled?

But I know im not a brat. (or unappreciative)..

wow that was long my fingers hurt
owww

i totally agree with you...all of the kids on here are appreciative.

MSL
12-27-2002, 01:28 PM
I have to say that me and my wife work long hours at our jobs to earn a living and we spoil our kids as much as we can we are not rich but we do OK. My kids are only going to be young for a little while and i enjoy watching the suprised look on thier faces when they get gifts thier smiles and hugs are all that is needed in return. Besides i get just as excited to play with thier stuff as they do sometimes. I dont just try to buy my kids happiness i spend quality time with them as well. I guess what i am trying to say is dont be to quick to call a kid a spoiled brat for being fortunate enough to get alot of nice things because if the truth was known most kids would walk through fire to help thier parents if they had to, I know mine would. Parents dont buy lots of gifts because they have to they do it because they want to.

When i was a Kid my parents didnt give me everything i wanted but they did get me everything i needed and then some.

So if you got gifts for christmas nomatter how big or small it was make sure your parents know you appreciate it. and for those that didnt get much i am sure your parents wish it could have been more but times right now are tuff out there.

Steve-o 400EX
12-27-2002, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by MSL
I have to say that me and my wife work long hours at our jobs to earn a living and we spoil our kids as much as we can we are not rich but we do OK. My kids are only going to be young for a little while and i enjoy watching the suprised look on thier faces when they get gifts thier smiles and hugs are all that is needed in return. Besides i get just as excited to play with thier stuff as they do sometimes. I dont just try to buy my kids happiness i spend quality time with them as well. I guess what i am trying to say is dont be to quick to call a kid a spoiled brat for being fortunate enough to get alot of nice things because if the truth was known most kids would walk through fire to help thier parents if they had to, I know mine would. Parents dont buy lots of gifts because they have to they do it because they want to.

When i was a Kid my parents didnt give me everything i wanted but they did get me everything i needed and then some.

So if you got gifts for christmas nomatter how big or small it was make sure your parents know you appreciate it. and for those that didnt get much i am sure your parents wish it could have been more but times right now are tuff out there.

I agree totally. Even if you do get a lot and appreciate it, you are not spoiled. No matter how much you get if you dont appreciate it then you are spoiled, even if you only got a roll of socks and a shirt!

Bean
12-27-2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by MSL

i also belive him, and i know for a fact, parents want their kids to have what they didnt have when they were younger, and even though many kids say they hate their parents (i know everyone has said it someday), you would risk your own life for thiers, no matter what

nacs400ex
12-27-2002, 07:54 PM
hey WOT400ex, where abouts do you live in Ontario ?!?!? Maybe we can hook up and go for a ride. Sorry for gettin off topic.

Craig

Striker49
12-27-2002, 10:27 PM
Ehy, I finally figured the thing out Christmas mornin, had to have my VCR on the Auxilary channel. :rolleyes: Its great, beats the ol N64. Got Ratchet & Clank (I like RPGs..lol) and MIB II (which is not very impressive). I went and picked up a memory card and Smackdown: Shut your Mouth yesterday (great game, me and one of my budies are big wrestlin fans and this release tops em all but season mode is somewhat difficult).

The thing that gets me is that Ive been to two Walmarts in the past 2 days and both of them were out of copies of ATV Offroad Fury II :mad:

12-27-2002, 10:50 PM
i got a 96 audi a4 quadtro(sp). i was totally oblivious to it to becaus ei got some others **** to:macho

racin 400
12-27-2002, 10:54 PM
I got a rc ds650 and a rc traxter xc and elka shocks atv off road fury2 nfl 2k2 and vice city.

stocktires
12-28-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by MSL

MSL, I see your point and I have alot of respect for you. But What many people refer to as spoiled is when kids expect to recieve $1k worth of stuff or christmas and then whine is they dont get what they want. As long as your kids are thankful for what they get and they know where it came from, I say, more power to ya!

12-28-2002, 04:07 PM
hey WOT400ex, where abouts do you live in Ontario ?!?!? Maybe we can hook up and go for a ride. Sorry for gettin off topic.

sent you a pvt.msg

My dad is enjoying the PS2 just as much as I am :D today he bought a game without me asking! He's playing it now, ... its like .... a jet fighter game ....... yeah. :)

Now im trying to get twizted metal: black, aorf2 and gta3.