PDA

View Full Version : Need your opinion

whitebros400
02-23-2009, 05:26 PM
Should I get the yfzr for 7500 or should i just get a 08 yfz for 4999. Also if i get the yfzr and put a full system pipe and filter would i have to get a power commander?

deathcorefan2
02-23-2009, 05:36 PM
yes you would.

and i would get the 08 and mod some.

ohsobad_chevy
02-23-2009, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by deathcorefan2

and i would get the 08 and mod some.

700bRad
02-23-2009, 06:10 PM
I would get the R, the difference between the other model and the R is ridiculous. The R handles so much better, and the fuel injection is crisp. There is also no low end throttle bog when you punch it, like there is on the other model. Read this article http://www.atvriders.com/atvreviews/yamaha-2009-yfz450r-yfz450-comparison-atv-review.html. They compare both of the YFZ models. Hopefully it will help with your decision. by the way, 7,500 is a great otd price on the R.

whitebros400
02-23-2009, 06:19 PM
Thanks you guys:)

Ride1Rob
02-23-2009, 06:28 PM
If you got the YFZ and invested the difference in price of the YFZR in mods, you'd have a bike that would handle and outperform the R. If money is not an issue to you get the R. If none of that what I typed above matters, GET WHAT YOU WANT!!! :D

whitebros400
02-23-2009, 06:47 PM
The money is not really a issue. If i get the yfzr the main thing i don't wanna pay for is the freakin expensive power commander:ermm:

1socal450
02-23-2009, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Ride1Rob
If you got the YFZ and invested the difference in price of the YFZR in mods, you'd have a bike that would handle and outperform the R. If money is not an issue to you get the R. If none of that what I typed above matters, GET WHAT YOU WANT!!! :D Not true!My stock R outperforms my 1st generation fully modded yfz by far.Things you cant buy for the old yfz are,new chassis design,efi,seat design,motor etc.etc.

Ride1Rob
02-23-2009, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by 1socal450
Not true!My stock R outperforms my 1st generation fully modded yfz by far.Things you cant buy for the old yfz are,new chassis design,efi,seat design,motor etc.etc.

If your stock YFZR outperformed your fully modded YFZ you must've had a POS bike :confused: . I have yet to see where the EFI has made that much of a difference other than a stiff throttle. If you know how to toon your carb the bog problem is a thing of the past :D . I've never had a problem with my seat design. But I've had a friend have a red spot on his but after riding his TRX450R. Besides, it's a sportbike not a 4x4. As for the motor, the way it's looking you may have to take parts from the YFZ to make the R perform better. Looks at SMS's thread on dyno #'s. The chassis design is hands down better on the R. But even with that you can't honestly believe that a stock suspension R is going to handle better than a YFZ with full aftermarket Suspension. Here's a review comparing both bikes and see which bike he decided to go with and the reason why.
http://www.atvriders.com/atvreviews/yamaha-2009-yfz450r-yfz450-comparison-atv-review.html

700bRad
02-23-2009, 09:55 PM
If your stock YFZR outperformed your fully modded YFZ you must've had a POS bike :confused: . I have yet to see where the EFI has made that much of a difference other than a stiff throttle. If you know how to toon your carb the bog problem is a thing of the past :D . I've never had a problem with my seat design. But I've had a friend have a red spot on his but after riding his TRX450R. Besides, it's a sportbike not a 4x4. As for the motor, the way it's looking you may have to take parts from the YFZ to make the R perform better. Looks at SMS's thread on dyno #'s. The chassis design is hands down better on the R. But even with that you can't honestly believe that a stock suspension R is going to handle better than a YFZ with full aftermarket Suspension. Here's a review comparing both bikes and see which bike he decided to go with and the reason why.
http://www.atvriders.com/atvreviews/yamaha-2009-yfz450r-yfz450-comparison-atv-review.html

Ive owned an 06 YFZ, and now the YFZ450r, and i can tell you hands down the YFZr just plain feels faster. The standard YFZ stock from the factory feels like it needs another gear compared to the R (just my personal opinion.) If were talking mod's here, everyone still doesnt know very many details about the R yet.

motomadnesam
02-23-2009, 10:18 PM
Buy a Cannondale Moto for around $3500:)

whitebros400
02-24-2009, 05:26 AM
I just wanna see a shootout of all the 450's

Ride1Rob
02-24-2009, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by 700bRad
Ive owned an 06 YFZ, and now the YFZ450r, and i can tell you hands down the YFZr just plain feels faster. The standard YFZ stock from the factory feels like it needs another gear compared to the R (just my personal opinion.) If were talking mod's here, everyone still doesnt know very many details about the R yet.

I wasn't saying stock for stock. I would hope that the R would perform better than the YFZ with total redesign of the bike. There was a comparison between a FULLY MODDED YFZ and a stock R. No way a stock R outperforms a FULLY MODDED YFZ lol. That's just absurd to say and a slap in the face to every modded or stock YFZ owner. I guess our bikes are just that terrible. As for the motor stock for stock hp seems to be the same. With that being said there was NOTHING bad about the YFZ motor from the start. I've heard some riders say the power delivery was too abrupt for them or not smooth like the Honda's and Zuk's but that's been it. You said you feel like the YFZ needs another gear but remember, the YFZ has the fastest overall top speed of all the 450's at around 75mph. Remember, these are MX bikes and on most tracks you never see 5th gear. Myself, I could care less about top speed. I would rather have a bike that accelerates quicker and harder. That's what will help you to win races ;) .

jersey devil
02-24-2009, 09:00 AM
Times change,new models as time goes on and no doubt the R is a better machine!Not to take anything away from the still available 450 but lets face it guys Yamaha is moving on with the times.
I have yet too have a guy that owns a 450 take my R for a ride and have no doubt it is a better and faster machine stock for stock.
In order to stay on top of new technology you have to dig into your pocket!Apparently some guys feel threatened by the new R?
Those who don't like change fall behind!

Ride1Rob
02-24-2009, 09:22 AM
We all know in this market that any manufacturer has to be able to redesign and change things when it comes to winning races. This is something that should have been done sooner in my opinion. It's not about feeling threatened because it all still boils down to rider skills in the end. The original post was for which bike should the thread maker get. One for $4999 and one for $7500. If anyone here honestly believes a stock R will outperform a fully modded YFZ is kidding themselves. Do you honestly think a stock LTR will outperform a modded YFZ? Most of us know that FEELS faster means nothing in terms of performance. A lighter front end or different gearing can give a false sense of power. Remember how fast everyone was saying the Kawi was bc they couldn't keep the front end on the ground last year? In the end it's the slowest of the 4 stock for stock. Myself, I want to see Keith Little win races or at least put Yamaha on the podium. There's no way he puts a stock R on the line at Nationals and competes competitively against built bikes no matter what make they are.

jersey devil
02-24-2009, 10:01 AM
My statement was that stock for stock the R is a faster machine!
As for the new R I'am sure it will make its presence known competing as a dominating quad!
I believe the new R in GN form will be the quad to beat!

700bRad
02-24-2009, 10:17 AM
I wasn't saying stock for stock. I would hope that the R would perform better than the YFZ with total redesign of the bike. There was a comparison between a FULLY MODDED YFZ and a stock R. No way a stock R outperforms a FULLY MODDED YFZ lol. That's just absurd to say and a slap in the face to every modded or stock YFZ owner. I guess our bikes are just that terrible. As for the motor stock for stock hp seems to be the same. With that being said there was NOTHING bad about the YFZ motor from the start. I've heard some riders say the power delivery was too abrupt for them or not smooth like the Honda's and Zuk's but that's been it. You said you feel like the YFZ needs another gear but remember, the YFZ has the fastest overall top speed of all the 450's at around 75mph. Remember, these are MX bikes and on most tracks you never see 5th gear. Myself, I could care less about top speed. I would rather have a bike that accelerates quicker and harder. That's what will help you to win races ;) .

Well I was talking stock for stock. I wasnt trying to offend anyone, just telling the facts. I agree there was nothing wrong with the YFZ motor, just the factory throttle bog problem. The quality of this fuel injection is great. Yes fuel controllers are expensive but there worth it, especially when money doesnt matter. I myself dont ride motocross, I mostly ride trails where you never see 5th gear either and occasionally dunes. The power delivery of this R comes on smoother but stronger then the standard YFZ in my opinion. I was never trying to compare a stock YFZr to a "FULLY MODDED" YFZ.

jersey devil
02-24-2009, 11:43 AM
No harm done my friend.We are all on here to chat about our rides and experiences.Also any info that is of help to us and to help others also with our experience and knowledge.
We all have opinions and sometimes they conflict but for most part it is harmful!
So feel free to express your opinion or ask any questions.
Ride hard!

Ride1Rob
02-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Well I was talking stock for stock. I wasnt trying to offend anyone, just telling the facts. I agree there was nothing wrong with the YFZ motor, just the factory throttle bog problem. The quality of this fuel injection is great. Yes fuel controllers are expensive but there worth it, especially when money doesnt matter. I myself dont ride motocross, I mostly ride trails where you never see 5th gear either and occasionally dunes. The power delivery of this R comes on smoother but stronger then the standard YFZ in my opinion. I was never trying to compare a stock YFZr to a "FULLY MODDED" YFZ.

Naahhh, I wasn't saying you said it. I was letting you know that was what my point was. There was another post from a member saying his stock R would outperform his old fully modded YFZ. Myself, I think Yamaha has done an excellent job on the bike and if I had the money there'd be one in my garage. I just hope to see someone start winning some National MX races on it :ermm: . With that being said I really think Yami dropped the ball by not signing Weinen.

DEVINF450R
02-24-2009, 04:09 PM
ok first of all... the fastest and best stock quad HAS to the KTM SX. It has 55hp stock and I hear the suspension is CLOSE to aftermarket.

that said, I have beat fully modded YFZ's when my suzuki was in stock form (and that same rider always beat me on my fully modded 450r). in fact he had Pat Brown's 06 race bike in 07.

I think that the basic chassis and seat design on the yfzr make it more comfortable and handle better with a lower center of gravity and all that fun stuff. I would rather have a quad that was more comfortable and handled better than a faster one. you can't win a race if you cant hang on while keeping it pinned 6 laps. my .02

If you go to nationals you mainly see Honda's a Zuki's in the pro-am classes. Those are the guys to make your judgement by. they pick what wins, not what pays the best

jersey devil
02-24-2009, 04:33 PM
Well it definetly matters who the rider is also.If you beat fully mofified yfz's with your stock suzuki then they had to be amateur riders with out a doubt.
I know for a fact there is no way you are beating fully modified yfz's with a stock 450 suzuki!
If you insist then I have to believe you have had to many hits off of your bong!When your head clears in a week from now after staying away from that bong you may even suprise yourself by the hallucinations you have been experiencing.
Take care my friend!

greenblood01
02-24-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by DEVINF450R
ok first of all... the fastest and best stock quad HAS to the KTM SX. It has 55hp stock and I hear the suspension is CLOSE to aftermarket.

that said, I have beat fully modded YFZ's when my suzuki was in stock form (and that same rider always beat me on my fully modded 450r). in fact he had Pat Brown's 06 race bike in 07.

I think that the basic chassis and seat design on the yfzr make it more comfortable and handle better with a lower center of gravity and all that fun stuff. I would rather have a quad that was more comfortable and handled better than a faster one. you can't win a race if you cant hang on while keeping it pinned 6 laps. my .02

If you go to nationals you mainly see Honda's a Zuki's in the pro-am classes. Those are the guys to make your judgement by. they pick what wins, not what pays the best

Are you talking about Garret Greve (sp)?

XCRacer236
02-24-2009, 05:16 PM
the R is the better bike. i got my 09 standard for 7 otd. could have got the R for just a bit more. but i like the narrow standard, and i like carbs. all just comes down to which your more comfortable on and like more.

700bRad
02-24-2009, 06:18 PM
Naahhh, I wasn't saying you said it. I was letting you know that was what my point was. There was another post from a member saying his stock R would outperform his old fully modded YFZ. Myself, I think Yamaha has done an excellent job on the bike and if I had the money there'd be one in my garage. I just hope to see someone start winning some National MX races on it :ermm: . With that being said I really think Yami dropped the ball by not signing Weinen.

Haha could you imagine Chad riding blue! that would be insane man. I agree as well, Yami should of put up their fists for him.

700bRad
02-24-2009, 06:26 PM

You have beat fully modded YFZ's on your suzuki? noowww ive heard everything. Yamaha has completely dominated the GNCC for the past 5 or 6 years, so get off your horse boy.

DEVINF450R
02-24-2009, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by greenblood01
Are you talking about Garret Greve (sp)?

yeah... he is a good rider too. I wasnt even close on my honda. I think it was the switch b/c I got lots faster on a stock suzuki b/c it fit my riding style... he still beats me though. Garret is my boy lol

DEVINF450R
02-24-2009, 08:21 PM
You have beat fully modded YFZ's on your suzuki? noowww ive heard everything. Yamaha has completely dominated the GNCC for the past 5 or 6 years, so get off your horse boy.

WOW so insiteful. hmm did anyone say gncc? we were talking race ready widened quads. MX RACE READY. GNC and GNCC races are two different beasts. The horse I'm on jumps and I think I will stay on it:macho

I am looking into the YFZR for my 2010 race bike when more stuff is available and some of the glitches are found and you can prevent them.

700bRad
02-24-2009, 08:25 PM
WOW so insiteful. hmm did anyone say gncc? we were talking race ready widened quads. MX RACE READY. GNC and GNCC races are two different beasts. The horse I'm on jumps and I think I will stay on it:macho

I am looking into the YFZR for my 2010 race bike when more stuff is available and some of the glitches are found and you can prevent them.

woah! chill out there turbo. helmet and knee pads. i dont care if you were talking about "MX RACE READY" or not because I was talking about a cross country race ready quad. What are you the moderator of this topic now, and we can only talk about the kind of racing quads that you want to? :rolleyes: lol wow.. chill out man, its just a forum... no need to get all bent out of shape. drink a beer.. kiss on the wife a little..

Ride1Rob
02-24-2009, 09:35 PM

I didn't see anywhere in the this thread where it said anything about the quad being widened. There are quads with stock length arms that are fully modded as well. And whether it's MX or XC to win a race is to win a race. And your comment about the motor being fast and not being able to control the bike. Fully modded means all around mods not just the motor :rolleyes: .

As for the KTM... If I put a Athena on my bike and made it over 500cc's I'd be pushing 55hp as well. I'm sure that also goes for every 450 on the market. You're comparing apples to oranges on that one. If you're gonna talk about KTM talk about the 450 :p .

greenblood01
02-24-2009, 10:45 PM
yeah... he is a good rider too. I wasnt even close on my honda. I think it was the switch b/c I got lots faster on a stock suzuki b/c it fit my riding style... he still beats me though. Garret is my boy lol

Yeah he's bad ***, we met him at the Pike county fair, and the state fair, he gave me some good tips on how to go fast lol.

jakes
02-24-2009, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by whitebros400
I just wanna see a shootout of all the 450's

Have a look in the April Issue of Dirt Wheels Magazine - there is a nice shoot out between the 4 big MX 450's. Can Am DS450XMX, KTM450SX, Suzuki LTR450, Yamaha YFZ450R

DEVINF450R
02-25-2009, 04:43 PM
haha I just re-read my post and realized it looked like I was mad. Not so. It was meant in a jovial manner. I just meant that is what I.. I was taking about. Cross country racing is a big part of quad racing.

I was talking about the KTM 450SX. not the 505. which is like a 470 or something really. KTM's have always been know to have the most powerful motor on hte market. reliable too.

point I was trying to make is that no matter the quad, it ultimately is the rider. how comfortable they are on the ergonomics and the way it feels. I am one short dude so a low seat height (which I even shave my quad tech hump seats) suits me very well. with mx it is all about how well you feel in control of the bike in the air and through the rough stuff. the more comfortable you are, the longer you will be able to keep it up at top speed. I meant no disrespect;)

Ride1Rob
02-25-2009, 05:07 PM
The KTM 450 is not 55 hp. Read somewhere that the 505 is 53hp stock and the 450 is 43-44 :confused: . Not for certain but in that range.

DEVINF450R
02-25-2009, 10:31 PM
I didnt see facts but if you remove lid and baffle it jumps over 50. either way they are still producing the most hp in stock form. Not that I would leave it that way lol.

My zuki dynoed right at 60hp and it showed I was off on my powercommander air:fuel ratio... the guy said we should gain 3-4 more hp just by getting it spot on.:D

Ride1Rob
02-26-2009, 11:52 AM
Yeah you can gain some nice hp by dialing the jetting in. Off jetting can hurt performance if you don't take the time to tinker and test it. For you to have 60hp you must have some serious motor mods done.

jersey devil
02-26-2009, 08:01 PM
Obviously his motor is a GN motor built by Titan Motorworks.

ProspectorJim
02-26-2009, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by jakes
Have a look in the April Issue of Dirt Wheels Magazine - there is a nice shoot out between the 4 big MX 450's. Can Am DS450XMX, KTM450SX, Suzuki LTR450, Yamaha YFZ450R

Dirtwheels:rolleyes:

Ride1Rob
02-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by jersey devil
Obviously his motor is a GN motor built by Titan Motorworks.

LOL!!! Obviously??? For one I've never heard of Titan Motorworks. Second, because your motor is built by Rage, Sparks or Titan (who ever they are) it's not obvious that it's a National motor. Three, they all have levels of builds from rec to National motors. :rolleyes:

Now Mr. DEVINF450R, you must have some serious motor mods done.

jersey devil
02-26-2009, 09:21 PM
Some just know it all!

DEVINF450R
02-26-2009, 09:35 PM
LOL!!! Obviously??? For one I've never heard of Titan Motorworks. Second, because your motor is built by Rage, Sparks or Titan (who ever they are) it's not obvious that it's a National motor. Three, they all have levels of builds from rec to National motors. :rolleyes:

Now Mr. DEVINF450R, you must have some serious motor mods done.

It is built by Titan Motorworks... go to my myspace in my sig and they are my top friend. He just hasnt got his name out there yet. Just now has been able to go full time so he can do more R and D. Lets just say most of my parts you just cant order. He makes the specs and has them built. and he does have all levels of builds. I am not at liberty to say what all he does but he is alot like Dan Lamey (DASA). talk to him on the phone and you will realize just by talking to him he is the real deal

jersey devil
02-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Thanks my friend for defending yourself and me.Just because people haven't heard of someone doesn't mean they are not capable.
Also it would appear to me any 450 motor putting out approx 60 hp is a GN motor with some of the best mods.
Thats whats nice about these forums if you stay up on them and read alot you can learn something!Can't fault somebody for not knowing everything when they think they do.Happens alot!

Ride1Rob
02-27-2009, 06:52 AM
I never questioned your mechanics skills. All I was saying is that I have never heard of him. There are ALOT of very good mechanics that are not known. I asked a question about your bike and Jersey Devil assumed that I should know what you have in your bike based on who built it.

As far as your comment (Jersey Devil) about people knowing it all. Myself, I base my opinions off of what I have dealt with personally with my bike and building other bikes. When someone has a problem or a question I give answers hoping that it could help them based on those experiences. There are many on this board that know more than me and I also learn from those that give thier personal experiences that may not know much at all. You call it knowing it all. I call it helping people with experiences that I have gone through already ;) .

jersey devil
02-27-2009, 09:23 AM
Well I guess we think alike you and I.I speak from my hands on experience also.I'am also here to learn and help others if I can.
My comment of obviously it is a GN motor was made when I seen his sponser and have knowledge of that fact that they are building quality motors.Also a motor that puts out aproxx 60 hp is for sure GN quality!I assumed that was understood.
Also I was aware of Titan motorworks from this site and followed some of there posts and there customers.
If you noticed at the bottom of the post about his suzuki having aproxx 60 hp you will see Titan Motorworks as his sponser so yes this site is to learn.Read the whole post well and the answer is right there for you.
So my statement using the word "obviously" was not meant to degrade anyone just assumed you knew the obvious because his sponser was listed on the bottom of the page of his post.
So have a nice day and don't be so quick to "lol!" someone.We learn something new everyday.I'am still learning also!
Glad to be of help.

CADWELL
02-27-2009, 01:30 PM
Getting back to the original question, at this point I'd have to say that a $5000 YFZ with $2500 in mods like an FCI, DASA exh, good tuning, a good used aftermarket front end and some little do dads to soften the throttle witch is all doable will flat out out be the way to go.....bottom line. There is no denying that. Now if your can swing $2500 of mods into a $7500 YFZR then that's a different story.

To who ever says that their "Stock" YFZR does out perform their fully modded YFZ, either you have to justify your purchase of a YFZR or tuning or jetting wasn't dialed in.

I'll put up my fully modded 42.5 carb bored '04 YFZ up against any stock YFZR or modded, I'm willing to bet that my A/F ratio alone on a dyno will blow your new "R" out of the water....

Ride1Rob
02-27-2009, 02:47 PM
Those were my points precisely.

700bRad
02-27-2009, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by buttmusk
Getting back to the original question, at this point I'd have to say that a $5000 YFZ with $2500 in mods like an FCI, DASA exh, good tuning, a good used aftermarket front end and some little do dads to soften the throttle witch is all doable will flat out out be the way to go.....bottom line. There is no denying that. Now if your can swing $2500 of mods into a $7500 YFZR then that's a different story.

To who ever says that their "Stock" YFZR does out perform their fully modded YFZ, either you have to justify your purchase of a YFZR or tuning or jetting wasn't dialed in.

I'll put up my fully modded 42.5 carb bored '04 YFZ up against any stock YFZR or modded, I'm willing to bet that my A/F ratio alone on a dyno will blow your new "R" out of the water....

I have read this whole thread but I must have missed the part about somebody comparing there stock "R" to a fully built yfz. Maybe I didnt read it close enough. The only way I compared them were both machines stock for stock, which I said the new
"R" blows the old machine out of the water... And the reason I said that is simply because it does.. Im not downing the standard YFZ at all. I still love that machine and Bill Ballance has been kicking *** on it for 5 years now.

Ride1Rob
02-27-2009, 06:16 PM
700bRad, Please read! This is the comment we're referring to.

Originally posted by 1socal450
Not true!My stock R outperforms my 1st generation fully modded yfz by far.Things you cant buy for the old yfz are,new chassis design,efi,seat design,motor etc.etc.

ohsobad_chevy
02-27-2009, 07:14 PM
LMAO.....good readin' here!!! :D

STEELHQ
02-27-2009, 10:04 PM
I would get the yfz 08. I did and im glad i did 4700 out the door:).More money for mods.

ohsobad_chevy
02-28-2009, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by STEELHQ
I would get the yfz 08. I did and im glad i did 4700 out the door:).More money for mods.

Can't beat that deal!! I paid $6,000 for my 07, new. :ermm:

02-28-2009, 10:35 AM
ditch the idea of getting a yamaha. and go out and buy a very reliable good looking, and fast honda. end of disscussion :devil:

RATPACK Z400
02-28-2009, 11:45 AM
Yeah! get the honda and in two years you can get BOLD NEW GRAFIXS!Those grafixs really are some improvements They cut down on lap time as well.ha ha (honda racequad what a joke).

DEVINF450R
03-03-2009, 11:27 PM
I am hoping Honda makes the change to EFI and changes their styling to look like the 400ex. I would def go back to a honda if they make some changes like this. hard to be the reliability on Honda. but the YFZR sounds like a pretty solid bike... I sat on one this past weekend and it seemed perfect for a shorter rider such as myself... we will see what 2010 has in store. but for now it's Suzuki all the way for me:macho

ohsobad_chevy
03-04-2009, 06:26 AM
I am hoping Honda makes the change to EFI and changes their styling to look like the 400ex. I would def go back to a honda if they make some changes like this. hard to be the reliability on Honda. but the YFZR sounds like a pretty solid bike... I sat on one this past weekend and it seemed perfect for a shorter rider such as myself... we will see what 2010 has in store. but for now it's Suzuki all the way for me:macho

Comparing the reliability of the 400ex VS. the YFZ is comparing apples to oranges. I used to have a 400ex (didnt everyone) and they are very reliable quads, but they don't hold a candle to a 450, not even close.

Reliability in a machine all comes back to the owner. If you take care of the machine, it will take care of you, Bottom line.

DEVINF450R
03-04-2009, 02:46 PM
I didnt compare a yfz to a 400ex. re-read the post lol

ohsobad_chevy
03-04-2009, 03:57 PM
I didnt compare a yfz to a 400ex. re-read the post lol

lol.....my bad bro. I guess when you mentioned the 400ex, I immediately thought you were making that comparison, but I get what your saying now.