PDA

View Full Version : Looking for used mx parts!!!

jboz5786
02-23-2009, 04:12 PM
Im trying to find a few things for a good price used!
rear bead locks aftermarket j arms 2+ if possible
racing from shocks
racing axle
mx tires for both rear and front

I have a bunch of lt250r motor parts ill trade as well for parts. Thanks!

02-23-2009, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by jboz5786
Im trying to find a few things for a good price used!
rear bead locks aftermarket j arms 2+ if possible
racing from shocks
racing axle
mx tires for both rear and front

I have a bunch of lt250r motor parts ill trade as well for parts. Thanks!

Chance of finding extended j-arms on here are next to nill.. and as a matter a fact that goes for every other banshee thing.

Bansheehq is loaded with banshee guys and tons of parts on there. Hillclimbersforum isn't as big but a ton of fun.

Might want to check those sites out.

jboz5786
02-23-2009, 06:56 PM
Your just all kinds of help lol:D

02-23-2009, 07:04 PM
Your just all kinds of help lol:D

lol hey thats what this site is for aint it?

jboz5786
02-23-2009, 07:20 PM
ha ha true true! :D Hey whats the deal with a true weld crank? What does it mean? I just got off the phone with the guy i bought my banshee off of and he said he put a stroker kit in it and im wondering if a true weld crank would be stronger?

02-23-2009, 07:35 PM
ha ha true true! :D Hey whats the deal with a true weld crank? What does it mean? I just got off the phone with the guy i bought my banshee off of and he said he put a stroker kit in it and im wondering if a true weld crank would be stronger?

Ok. Basically "true" means they make the crank 100% to spec. Which means the rods an everything are set up to be 100% true. The rods won't be off or anything. Stock cranks over time can sometimes get a little out of wack and vibrate.

The "weld" means that after it's been trued, they weld the pins that connect the rod to the crank to keep it in true.

The cranks are virtually indestructable and will last a LONG time if they're trued and welded. Unless of course metal shavings get in and destroy it or what have you.

So yes, it is stronger and more reliable. The question is whether you want a stroker or stock stroke.