PDA

View Full Version : need heel guards!!

zach R 7x
02-23-2009, 05:50 AM
does anybody have a set of heel guards for the xfr nerf bars, they would like to sell?
i just need the heel guards

these are the style that just bolt on the back of the nerf bar with two bolts and
mount to the frame with a u-bolt .
thanks tim

Logan #34's Dad
02-23-2009, 12:13 PM
Hey Tim, I thought the xfr's were one piece. If I'm right then you may have the AC nerfs. If that is true then I can get a set made for you very quickly. If the xfr's are bolt on too then I'd have to see them to know if I could make a set.
Rocky

zach R 7x
02-23-2009, 03:23 PM
i believe the newer xfr's are one piece .
these came on this quad ,and they look just like the xfr's i had on our old drr, so i just figured that is what they are.

i have a set of heel guards that i am going to borrow for this weekend . i was trying to just find a set of used ones [cheap] to get me bye for now.i think we will more than likely go to the one piece sometime this summer.

if you are at summit this weekend maybe you can take a look at them.

here are some pictures of the nerf bars that i have .

http://i44.tinypic.com/mlchj.jpg

02-23-2009, 07:13 PM
Them look like XFR universals. Have you tried calling John?? If you need is number I have it.

cdevito
07-13-2009, 01:19 PM
Hey Bro, I believe I still have my son's. He rides a TRX 90 and they did'y fit his frame. He prefers not to use them anyway. Give me an offer w/ shipping. I'm in Florida.

Chris D.