PDA

View Full Version : nitro circus video game...

zukirules
02-22-2009, 08:55 PM
Am I the only one who believes it should be made for 360 and ps3??

warriorxcr1
02-22-2009, 09:57 PM
personally i think it would be a mistake to sell travis out more....and most importantly, have his work turned into negatives.

thats all i need to hear is some kid who has not a clue of what travis has actually accomplished saying "his balance is 93 overall, and his crazy level is 99!"

i can also see it as a negative against Motorcycle racing and riding. the things travis does are insane and sometimes lawbreaking. we do not need some stay at home mommy telling the press that travis pastrana and the nitro circus have imposed violence and negatives upon her children. believe it or not this would not help our already poopy situation of legalities in off road vehicle riding.

i say no...but im sure theyre will be people that disagree and thats fine. i say what i say because i am a true travis fan and have always been since his motocross career started. i would also not enjoy one of the icons in my life being targeted by the press for instilling violence in children because some stupid little 11 year old boy died trying to backflip off his house. This is all because he saw travis do it in the video game.

-ant

rollie
02-22-2009, 10:22 PM
i wish they didnt even make the show, i really hope the show doesnt sell out the movies. everyone thinks this nitro curicus thing is new, theres already 5 movies!!! i absolutely love the movies, but i dont really like the tv show

zukirules
02-22-2009, 11:17 PM
I completely understand where your coming from, but if that happens, it's gonna happen from the t.v. show anyway. and I'm not one of those that think nitro circus is new, i've just never spent my money on the movies.

What your saying, is also like how kids go and shoot at traffic cause of gta. This isn't cause of the game, it's cause some people are just flat out STUPID!

Originally posted by warriorxcr1
personally i think it would be a mistake to sell travis out more....and most importantly, have his work turned into negatives.

thats all i need to hear is some kid who has not a clue of what travis has actually accomplished saying "his balance is 93 overall, and his crazy level is 99!"

i can also see it as a negative against Motorcycle racing and riding. the things travis does are insane and sometimes lawbreaking. we do not need some stay at home mommy telling the press that travis pastrana and the nitro circus have imposed violence and negatives upon her children. believe it or not this would not help our already poopy situation of legalities in off road vehicle riding.

i say no...but im sure theyre will be people that disagree and thats fine. i say what i say because i am a true travis fan and have always been since his motocross career started. i would also not enjoy one of the icons in my life being targeted by the press for instilling violence in children because some stupid little 11 year old boy died trying to backflip off his house. This is all because he saw travis do it in the video game.

-ant

deathcorefan2
02-23-2009, 12:01 AM
yeah they can make it, and it can bomb just like the jackass game.

hahaha

redrider91
02-23-2009, 06:24 AM
i say nay to the game because some people are stupid monkey see monkey do. beside if you wanna do stuff with travis get dirt.hes on there and he does all the talking on the menus...atleast on the demo he did the talking idk bout the actual game

shftmx300ex
02-24-2009, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by rollie
i wish they didnt even make the show, i really hope the show doesnt sell out the movies. everyone thinks this nitro curicus thing is new, theres already 5 movies!!! i absolutely love the movies, but i dont really like the tv show

i completley agree with you

BlaineKaiser450
02-24-2009, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by rollie
i wish they didnt even make the show, i really hope the show doesnt sell out the movies. everyone thinks this nitro curicus thing is new, theres already 5 movies!!! i absolutely love the movies, but i dont really like the tv show without a doubt. Today it school some "skaters" ( the posers who wear all the lakai and girl stuff but cant even ollie. Yet their whole image is hardcore skater) were talking about the trophy truck segment. I told them that nitro circus isnt anything new and they said it is lol. I also asked them if they know of any of travis's accomplishments other than the double back and they didnt know any. Stuff like that makes me so mad

zyoung04
02-25-2009, 12:54 AM
i dont mind the show i just hope like someone else about the stay at home mommy trys get some dough off of nitro boys or mtv bcuz she cant control her kid.......its not like these guys are goin out to hurt each other most of the time they wear the proper protective stuff........i just hope the next movie that comes out is not just a bunch of reruns from the mtv show

trick450r
02-25-2009, 01:26 PM
drives me insane when people see something on tv and go out and do it. for christ sake HE HAS A GOD DAMN TV SHOW he must know what hes doing, thats why you dont have one! ha