PDA

View Full Version : Drews first race last night

leadsled01
02-22-2009, 06:16 AM
My son Andrew ran his first race last night at Summit indoors,flat track, last night. He won first place in his class (ok, he was the only one in his class). lol. But he was so nervous he threw-up right when we got to the track. He calmed down and praticed well. They ran him with two other kids in the next class up and actually came in second. Nice big trophy on the mantle now. I,m so proud.. Thanks to all of you who helped me build his eton, with the sale of used parts and advice and technical help.. Jerry

riding4fun
02-22-2009, 06:54 AM
Great job. He's off and running.

You should be proud, it takes a lot of time to get these quads ready and then see the results, what's there not to be proud of.

I remember Zachary never getting nervous before races until after his first big wreck. He would say he's gonna throw up. He hasn't said it in a while though.

JAG Motosports
02-22-2009, 07:39 AM
Congratulations on the first race! He'll be good to go now! The first race is always the most nerve racking. Poor little guy. Tell him he's not the only one that has had a bad case of the nerves. Usually it's the parents that gets hit the hardest with em!:ermm:

02-22-2009, 07:40 AM
Nice Job Jerry!!!!

Rcarroll
02-22-2009, 09:01 AM
Tell Andrew good job keep it up. I agree with JAG usually the parents are more nerves than the kids but we can't let them know it.