PDA

View Full Version : Big gun

4TraxRider
12-24-2002, 06:05 PM
Does anybody have an opinion on the Big Gun exhaust, where it gives or looses power, and if you like it or not. Thanks

Steve-o 400EX
12-24-2002, 06:26 PM
The big gun isnt bad, but iwould go with a white brothers R4, it gives more power all through the powerban, but mainly in the bottom and mid. The T4 is also a great all round pipe, i dont recommend the big gun.

canadian400ex
12-24-2002, 07:24 PM
I had a Big Gun slip-on on my 400ex and I absolutley loved it. Out of all the pipes I have seen in action around here, it certainly is on the top of my list. Quality, bottem-mid power, and sound were all awesome!
Well, I liked it enough that i ordered a full system from Big Gun for my KFX...And I love that as well.

OutlawEX
12-25-2002, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by canadian400ex
I had a Big Gun slip-on on my 400ex and I absolutley loved it. Out of all the pipes I have seen in action around here, it certainly is on the top of my list. Quality, bottem-mid power, and sound were all awesome!
Well, I liked it enough that i ordered a full system from Big Gun for my KFX...And I love that as well.

Well said......

I had the complete system on my 400ex motor and i loved it...I would take Big Gun over white brothers anyday....I even got the Big Gun for my YZF conversion :devil

DaveEX7
12-25-2002, 03:22 PM
ive got Big Gun System on my 250, and i am sure as **** gonna put it on the 400 when i get it in the spring