PDA

View Full Version : wanted 300ex parts

Moded86R
12-24-2002, 05:04 PM
I need a set of stock 300ex front fenders.uncut.In decent shape.i also all the mounting brackets.

Also a rear brake rotor.Or any aftermarket skids.Also a stock exhaust in good shape.

Any help would be great.I am trying to put this bike abck the way my dad wanted it.

I also have some part from a project.That I am no longer going to do.I will trade them for any of the parts I said.

Stock 300ex A-arms,spindles,hubs.calipers,rotors,and the brake lines that run along the A-arms.I also have both front shocks.One has been welded on the bottom by the eye.So am not sure how good it is.Also I have the rear shock.Steering stem,Gas tank with petcock,A red oem rear fender.It is in decent shape.Also a black seat that has been repaired.

I was starting another project.And now have to abandon it.Because of the recent events.

I also have a stock 86 trx250r 250r rear shock.It doesn't need revalved.Some WP springs for a R rear shock.An fmf gold series fatty pipe.And a power core 2 silencer for an 87-89 R.I had it on my 86.There is a small hole in in the pipe.And the Silencer has a dent where the caliper came up and hit it.It cleans up nice.

I have some Stock 86 R A-arms to.The ball joints are bad.And the stock brake lines.These I am not sure if anyone would even want.

I will post pics asap.My buddy just got a new digital camera.I just have alot of stuff all over my basement and need to start focusing on only a few things.

quadcustoms
12-24-2002, 08:36 PM
how much for all your parts let me know thanks david

Moded86R
12-24-2002, 09:16 PM
To be honest I just bought all of this stuff from jerry-89-250r.I bought all of it except the rear fender.When the bike was like 2 weeks old I flipped it down at st joe.Insurance paid for all new plastic.So we took this stuff off.I am not sure how good of shape the rear plastic is in.It is dirty.I will wash it.And see.

Not sure yet.I will think about it.

quadcustoms
12-24-2002, 10:11 PM
i know jerry he is a good guy,you figure out something let me know thanks david

Rastus
12-25-2002, 10:33 PM
I have a stock 300 silencer but no headpipe....I also have a stock front bumper.

lemme know if your interested.

300exHILLER
01-02-2003, 02:46 PM
need the steering stem look in sig for parts i have for a 300

HiperEX
01-02-2003, 03:24 PM
i have the fender brackets that hold the fenders in a place im talking about the lill things that hold it from the back of the front fenders do u need this? let me know

2k2-300exnj
01-03-2003, 02:30 PM
i dont need your parts but i have a full 300ex system ill sell ya i need to wash it up and take some pix, its off a 2002
u can have it for 50 plus shipping