PDA

View Full Version : 05 mx ready 450r fs/ft

ATVCRAZY32
02-21-2009, 09:58 AM
I have an 05 trx 450r that i am looking to sale or trade.This bike was completely rebuilt over the winter. All bearings bushings and seals are new.I broke the original frame in a local indoor race and bought a new one from my local dealer. Here is a list of mods.

All three Elka Elites with dual pro linkage
LSR DC-4 a-arms
LSR swinger (has bout 3hours ride time)
LSR stem
LSR front hubs
LSR stem clamp
LSR brake line clamps
LSR dual row carrier
Janseen red anti-fade hub
RPM axle
Motoworks propeg nerfs
Tag bumpers
Renthal bars
Douglas edge wheels
Quadtech shock guards
White brothers alum pro pipe
FCR carb
PWR rad.
Quadtech hood
and the list goes on

Now on to the motor.The motor was gone through while I had the frame down. I replaced the crankshaft, cylinder, piston, valves, timing chain, main bearings, clutches and basket. The head was ported by Baldwin Motorsports but, the signature has been polished off. While I had the head apart I got friend to clean it up (carbon build up etc) and he had the great idea to engrave his logo on it. I bought the head off the net and I have the paper work to prove Mark ported it. NO CRAP IT IS A TRUE BALDWIN HEAD AND CAM. Anyhow it has plus one valves in it and the 14 to 1 Baldwin piston. I put factory honda clutches in it with a Vortex basket. It also has the hot rods heavy duty crank.

The frame, swinger, stem, axle, plastic, locknut, pipe, and nerf bars were bought new in dec. of 08. I took alot of time to rebuild this quad and there are no shortcuts or exspense spared. I rode the bike for the first time last weekend and put about three hours of time on it since it was rebuilt. If there is a product built for the Honda trx it is on this bike excluding the frame. It has lots of billet parts and all mx compents are in new conidtion. No junk here built for up coming race season and I have decided to go green is only reason I am selling or trading.

I would accept trades like utilities or stock kawis plus cash or possible utv trade. I am asking 7000.00 I know that is to much for an 05 but, the next owner will not be disappointed in thier purchase or trade. THIS BIKE IS READY TO GO TO THE TRACK. I cannot get the pic to load here so if you are interested let me know I have pics available. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at atvcrazy32@att.net or call me at 256-710-5594 my name is Wes. Thanks

ATVCRAZY32
02-21-2009, 09:11 PM
Would also consider truck trades and mini quads plus cash.

ATVCRAZY32
02-23-2009, 05:12 PM
dont be scared Im open to anything let me know what you got.

02-24-2009, 07:34 PM
ok man im going out on a limb here but i may trade you a bad *** TEAM POLARIS FACTORY BACKED polaris 90... This thing has a FACTORY BUILT SUPER STROKER 175 ENGINE... bUT IL HAVE TO HAVE SUM BOOT ;LETS SEE JUST BY WHAT U HAVE ON YOUR QUAD IM THINKIN ABOUT 9000 AND YOUR BIKE OUGHT TO DO IT...

ATVCRAZY32
02-24-2009, 09:38 PM
Look dont want to but, I am running out of time so it is looking like it is time to part it out. If I can sell motor and frame first Ill part it out. Call or pm for prices I am working on the list now. Thanks Wes 256-710-5594

ATVCRAZY32
02-26-2009, 08:24 PM
come on this is a super nice bike just ak for pics it will shame almost any quad listed on here extremely clean

ATVCRAZY32
03-02-2009, 10:23 AM
anyone????

stallionrr
03-02-2009, 10:53 AM
Why isnt there pics up yet... lets see it!!!

ATVCRAZY32
03-02-2009, 09:15 PM
PICS NO WORKY. If I send these pics to some via email will you post them I have tried.

ATVCRAZY32
03-02-2009, 09:40 PM
here we go

ATVCRAZY32
03-02-2009, 09:43 PM
and another one

ATVCRAZY32
03-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Now that i have wiped the drool from my chin Igots it. Oh before I get any smart remarks these pics are after its first day back in action NO BATH. I am getn some of it actually cleaned up. Thanks

ShaunL
03-10-2009, 07:50 PM
i got a 94 toyota pick up 4x4 6cyl for trade