PDA

View Full Version : Watch Out Ebayers!!!!!!!!!!!

atvnmark
02-20-2009, 06:00 PM
I THOUGHT I WAS BUYING A LONESTAR HYBRID FRAME.BUT A POORLY DONE 400EX CONVERSION HIT THE DOOR STEP!!SO WATCH OUT FOR SELLER NAME LIVERIDEATV WHAT A LOSER!!SO IF ANYONE HAS A REAL 426 FRAME FOR SALE LET ME KNOW.THANKS

racernorris
02-20-2009, 06:23 PM
i have said for years that eBay was an outlet for crooks, they steal a 4 wheeler part it out, throw away the frame, and the cops will not make the effort to track it down. they get more parting it out than whole, because the frame can be traced. most thief's grind the serial numbers off the frame, well that really lets you know it hot.

latest call form a customer about eBay, he bought a used 2008 trx450r (supposed to be like new) the motor was leaking oil, when he looked close he found gasket sealer on every gasket, head, base, center case, etc. also two cracks in the engine cases. he contacted the seller and they offered to but him a gasket kit, and he would have to spit the engine and install it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can go on and on about deals on eBay that me and my customers have been hung on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope you are able to go after the seller for misleading you about the frame.:muscle:

norris
***Spam removed, post it again and you will be banned***
contact me directly if there is a problem!
norris quinn

g9901920
02-20-2009, 07:22 PM
I have a NEW true LSR yz426 frame and swing arm.
I am parting the bike out in a couple of weeks, so everything off the bike will be for sale! most of it is New and just bolted on!
im asking 2k for the frame and swinger!

atvnmark
02-20-2009, 08:04 PM
pm me with price and pics thanks

GOTFEAR
02-20-2009, 10:55 PM
eBay i like ebay but its kinda like playing chicken its a mater of time before you get hit

C41Xracer
02-21-2009, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by atvnmark
I THOUGHT I WAS BUYING A LONESTAR HYBRID FRAME.BUT A POORLY DONE 400EX CONVERSION HIT THE DOOR STEP!!SO WATCH OUT FOR SELLER NAME LIVERIDEATV WHAT A LOSER!!SO IF ANYONE HAS A REAL 426 FRAME FOR SALE LET ME KNOW.THANKS

was the frame blue by chance??

atvnmark
02-21-2009, 12:56 PM
yes the frame is blue

C41Xracer
02-21-2009, 12:59 PM
Ya I saw that frame and almost bid on it. Sorry to hear that about your buy