PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!!! payment made-no contact to seller

KEVIN300A
02-20-2009, 12:32 PM
I need opinions on what to do.... I made a payment to a fellow member exactly one week ago!! He pmed me the following day and said the item would be shipped out on monday... I have pmed him over 5 times and he has read all of the pms and I have not heard from him about the item!!! I dont want to put his name out there if he ships the item for me but all I did was ask him to reply I am not mad it took a week to ship things come up but not having contact with him is FRUSTRATING!!!! any opinions?? thanks

C41Xracer
02-20-2009, 12:41 PM
did you ever get what you bought?

KEVIN300A
02-20-2009, 02:56 PM
Nope he said he would pm me a tracking number monday and didnt do that and also did not recieve the item.... he has read all 5 of my pms with no response

C41Xracer
02-20-2009, 03:00 PM
Well if it was me in that situation I would put his name up so the members can see who it is and they won't buy anything from him and someone might personally know him and can help resolve this

Quad18star
02-20-2009, 03:03 PM
Did you first check the Trader Feedback section about the seller? This goes a long way in find a reputable seller.

02-20-2009, 03:04 PM
where was he located, where are you located? sometimes things take a while to ship...it has only been a week, with monday being an off day(presidents day) for the post office...give it another week then throw up some red flags...

quad2xtreme
02-20-2009, 03:33 PM
personally, I jump through hoops to make sure I am communicating with a buyer to make sure they know I am being responsive.

I would post his name to see if anyone knows anything. Maybe he was in an accident or something? :confused:

GE4x4
02-20-2009, 03:40 PM
I just sold my tires and wheels and the guy who I sold ask a lot of questions, and some are mondane. But I still answer every one. A good seller will stay in contact with the buyer.

KEVIN300A
02-20-2009, 03:49 PM
I answer all questions when selling and also expect the same... the irritating thing is that he is reading all of my pms and all I ask of him is to respond if shipped or not.... I am not in a hurry but want to keep communication... I checked the seller feedback and he was not on there....

quad2xtreme
02-20-2009, 04:09 PM
if he is reading your pms, then you are being screwed. It only takes 2 seconds to say...sorry, I had a personal issue and plan to ship Friday.

this whole post took me less than 30 seconds.

Pappy
02-20-2009, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
if he is reading your pms, then you are being screwed. It only takes 2 seconds to say...sorry, I had a personal issue and plan to ship Friday.

this whole post took me less than 30 seconds.

1pm..ok..2 or more and I would agree with Jon...

why people cant just admit they screwed up or keep folks in the loop is beyond me.

KEVIN300A
02-20-2009, 05:04 PM
BuiltBlaster88 wrote on 02-14-2009 04:37 PM:
I got the payment but I wasn't able to ship it off this morning..I had to go in and work at 5 and I just got home now. I have the radiator all boxed up and I'll ship it on my lunch break monday. You will have a tracking number in short order. Thank you very much.

- last I heard from him!!! anyone know him???

my pms
-Re: hybrid radiator 2/18
Hey man let me know if you shipped out the radiator yet thanks
-Re: hybrid radiator 2/19
Come on bud you need to respond and let me know whats up I payed you a week ago and have not heard from you.... thats not good even if u didnt ship it out get back to me and let me know whats up.....
-Re: hybrid radiator 2/19
Please respond I see your reading the pms I dont understand why you dont respond... with all of the scamming going on these days I would appreciate at least a response!!!!!
-Re: hybrid radiator 2/20
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant you pm me back you have $140 from me one week ago and no item has been recieved please pm me back asap

I think a week is a pretty reasonable time frame and I really hope this kid makes it right!!!! I only sent pms after I seen he read my other ones and I was trying to catch him online...

fastredrider44
02-20-2009, 06:07 PM
A week isn't enough time to recieve it, but as you know when I dealt with you, I stay in contact no matter what. I'd rather tell someone I didn't have time to get it shipped than let them guess when it might arrive.

KEVIN300A
02-20-2009, 06:18 PM
yea thats my point a week isnt long enough to recieve it but ignoring my pms is just STUPID!! if he pmed me and said something came up sorry I will ship next week I would be way more than satisfied!!! hope someone knows him and can let him know what he is doing is wrong!!! Its just frustrating cuz my quad is almost ready for assembly and now I have no radiator and no clue if its coming or not!!!!!! I hate guessing and everyone knows who dealt with me that **** does come up but just keep in touch with the buyer and usually they are more than happy!!!

05LSR250R
02-20-2009, 07:45 PM
Its frustrating to say the least! I won a Quad Tech hood on E-bay a while back and it never arrived so I would E- mail the seller asking about it. H ewouldn't reply! About 2 weeks later he shoots me e mail saying he shipped it the day of auction ending. Turns out the post office lost it! Sent it back to him! He then reshipped! I recieved it but those 2 weeks were a nitemare! Hic computer was puttin' my emails in his spam box and he didn't check it! Might just wait a little longer if ya can?

KEVIN300A
02-20-2009, 08:00 PM
I made a mistake I checked my paypal my payment went thru on 2/12 and I didnt hear from him til 2/14 and that was the last I heard from him!!! Hope this works out... not looking good

KEVIN300A
02-22-2009, 05:41 PM
BuiltBlaster88

does anyone know him or done any business with him??? still no word from him!!!

BuiltBlaster88
02-23-2009, 09:08 PM
I was in contact with Kevin last night and I understand that everything is cleared up..I have a very good explanation for not getting back to him and I would appreciate it if he would let everyone know what is going on. I am not a scam artist and am quite flabbergasted to see my name on here like this. I would hope that this thread doesn't make anyone hesitant to deal with me..I have never had a bad experience on here and I have 100% feedback with a 100% seller's rating on ebay.

From now on I will be negotiating via phone as I guess some people do not realize that a computer is not always at my side..

KEVIN300A
02-24-2009, 07:11 PM
I did get a legit tracking number from Blaster!!! Seems like a one time problem he had a good reason.. I will let him explain if he would like but I recieved a tracking # today.... I will reply to this when I recieve the radiator thanks Kevin

KEVIN300A
02-26-2009, 05:37 PM
Just so everyone knows He made contact with me... and I recieved the radiator today... sounds like just a fluke that he got called out to a job at the last min. seems like a good guy!! I would do business with him again and I got a good deal and good product..... thanks for the help