PDA

View Full Version : Remove Choke

Ryan
12-24-2002, 02:36 PM
I would like to try this but first off how does this work with starting up in the cold and running after its warmed up. Thanks

I already know I have to switch the pilot jet and that crap...

lilpoppy
12-24-2002, 02:39 PM
I just got done doing it this weekend and as far as starting it it actually starts better for me. I alwase had problems starting myne no matter what temperature it was outside but now in the cold it starts right up the first time every time. I was worried that it wouldnt work on myne because it has alwase been hard to start but it is awesome. As far as power increase goes it might add a little but i wouldnt expect too much.

Baley69
12-24-2002, 02:50 PM
Umm what do you do tho remove it? And what does it do?

lilpoppy
12-24-2002, 02:56 PM
go to the frequently asked question section of the forum and click on the thread titled (all choked up), it will answer all of your questions and it has pictures explaining how to do it.

BlasterRider200
12-24-2002, 03:10 PM
if u remove your choke what dose it do dose it give u power or something. i have a 2 stroke so i dont think i will remove it:huh

lilpoppy
12-24-2002, 03:21 PM
for my quad it removes the flap inside of the carb which basically creates a wide open port in the carb for more air to flow through go to the faq section and you can see what it looks like. As far as 2 strokes go i dont know because i have never really worked with one at all and i havn't heard anyone talk about it.