PDA

View Full Version : Electroniqu VORTEX

supermic
02-20-2009, 10:30 AM
I have one ltr-450 and I have one limps electronics VORTEXL and 2xHotcam and Yoshimura rs-5 and filtreur Velocity. Here is my probleme my ltr when he(it) is cold he(it) runn indeed but since he(it) becomes warmly he(it) stall quite only. It is not hard has to leave(restart) but needs all the time that I give him(her) some GAS somebody have you he had the meme probleme that I?!?

Thank you Mick
P.s I am new on this site and I use a translator English francais then sorry !!!

HellaMoney
02-20-2009, 01:35 PM
try and adjust your valves see if that works.

TitanMotorworks
02-20-2009, 05:16 PM
I recommend not running a velocity air filter. Way to much dirt flows through. Run a foam filter. Definity check valves cause of the filter you run. Plan on replacing your valves 2-3 times a year if you dont.

bosshogg1
02-21-2009, 04:30 PM
yeah I had the same problem ran that same intake on my I had to get new valves an injector the first time then the second time once I found out that filter was @$%# I had to get some motor work done, what ever you do don't keep beating it up trying to start it I learned the hard way:mad:

supermic
02-21-2009, 06:08 PM
OK my look at my valves and surement change my filtreur also!! And I restore you news(short stories)