PDA

View Full Version : !,000,000 dollar insurance

mod440ex
02-19-2009, 03:33 PM
i was just watching the glen beck program on fox news and he was saying how illinois was trying to pass a law making it to where if you own a gun you have to have a 1 million dollar insurance policy to cover negligent and willful intent to use a firearm to hurt someone.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Pappy
02-20-2009, 10:45 AM
lol....well, what do you expect these days:p its getting down right nutty....but logically, we have car insurance which protects us from liabilities, but making it madatory for firearms .....thats open for debate i geuss:ermm:

mod440ex
02-20-2009, 11:04 AM
the way he explained, a spokesman for the nra, was that it was buying insurance and you saying you where going to use it to hurt someone. another thing is he said there was only one insurance company in the states that offers insurance on this type of claim.

Pappy
02-20-2009, 04:42 PM
well..ive stated before that new tactics will be employed to remove what is deemed unsafe or dangerous in this country....could be one of them!

mod440ex
02-20-2009, 09:22 PM
yeah i here ya. my dad has his ffl and i am worried that the CHANGE so many have asked for will end up taking, or at least making it very difficult for him to keep it. i am just glad that i was able to get me an ak while i could still find one under 6 bills.