PDA

View Full Version : 2003 440ex, Bult and Modded. Ky. $2600 obo.

aron450r
02-19-2009, 03:25 AM
Trying to get a bike befor spring again, so im forced to sell it, or trade and ill make up the differance. Looking for a bike only, like a gsxr, anything really, something nice, No stunt bikes, not to high of miles, nothing to old, good shape..

Ill try to have pictures up tomorrow. This bike is one of the strongest 400's I have ever rode. It stays with or out does almost every stock 450 I ride with, Some time at the end of dec, I got it back together, since I have broken it in and now has fresh oil.

I have recepits for everything. Its all brand new.

89mm piston 11:1, rings, cam, timing chain, vavles, seals, it was ported and polished.

Im pretty sure im forgetting something, but its Stage 2 Hot cams, it needs nothing really, but back brakes, but its ready to ride. The plastics are in good shape, one crack about 4 inchs long on the front left fender due to lil sister who im guessing thought it was a seat?, minor scraches, Has a DG front bumper, Ac nerfs, full skids, i-razr tirs, sparks slipon, seat cover, rental bars.

I dont want to sell it but id rather have a bike so gas and insurance will be soo much cheaper.

Any questions feel free to ask, Im located in Hardin co. Kentucky,
Clean title in hand, pretty fair price I belive, it is Best offer. I know im forgetting a few things so ill update it with more info/pics later.

aron450r
02-20-2009, 04:47 PM
Just an update, Found a bike. So for this week only ill let it go for $2000 Firm...